August IUI group

Oh I hope they can work something out for you! You don't have any sick days left? So hard when work affects your chances! I hope they can let you know about the bleeding without too much effort too.
Yes we have to take a month off the drugs. I may do a opk but I have a good idea when I've been ovulating...we'll see.
This is all teaching us tone very patient!

I hope the docs sort you out. It's so hard not knowing what is going on with your body. It would also be great to have an app. out of work hours! Our next doc app is Nov 27th(he wants to meet with us to discuss what we should do next). So no fertility drugs or procedures for 2 months! I plan to keep very busy in the mean time!

Don't you hate when you have to wait?! I feel so stagnent waiting until I can start taking time off again. I want to continue to do my shots and IUI's. I don't like paying for them, but I feel like I respond well to the shots and I think an IUI will work for us eventually. I still haven't heard from my doc yet...which is somewhat annoying...If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'll call them on Monday. They're lucky I'm not calling them right now. I'm REALLY annoying like that. :)

I FINALLY heard back from my FS and if I start my period this next cycle, they're going to put me on 100(whatever the measurements are)of clomid starting cycle day 3 (I think)-7. Does that sound right? Then I'll do OPK's and once I ovulate, I'll start using progesterone supositories until my period starts and if I get pregnant, then I have to continue using them through the first trimester. I hope I don't need to take them b/c I'm pregnant, but if I'm not, I'm glad to start doing something more. Hope things are going well with you!

The clomid numbers sound right. Progesterone too? Interesting. I used a naturalpathic progesterone cream for months last year but I think the naturopath thought I didn't need it on clomid. Everyone seems to get treated differently.
I'm feeling like I have to be realistic....maybe we arent compatible. :( I'm getting bitter around pregnant people and people talking about kids. It was refreshing having a friend here for a few days who totally doesn't want kids. I totally feel like curling up and crying though.
Glad you have a plan for next month, but hopefully you're pregnant already!

Aww West...I'm sorry girl! Believe me, I have those thoughts cross my mind constantly. I had a girl that I don't even really know come into my work today, she has less than 2 months left of her pregnancy I heard someone say. And I just couldn't even stand to look at her. Hell, found out my SIL (hubbies brother's wife) is pregnant, and now I'm trying to avoid his whole family so I don't even have to hear about it. How sad is that??? Don't feel alone. If ever you just want to vent, feel free to let it all out.

Thanks Brayr! It's been so good to have you to "chat" with. :)
It is sad when its hard to be happy for people we know. My sister in law(hubbies sis) got married last November and is due with baby #1 this November! I get to be an aunt at least! But I can't help being jealous.

Being an aunt it awesome. I love me niece and nephews so much. I'm sure once my BIL/SIL have their baby, I'll love it as well, and be excited to have it in my life, but I just can't deal with them accidently getting pregnant. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it and wouldn't if I could.

I can't get a hold of my wonderful FS b/c they close early on Fridays, so I'll ask you. It's been almost a year since I've taken clomid, so I can't really remember specifics. What time of the day do you normally take your clomid? And do you normally take it days 3-7?

I took clomid in the am on days 3 to 7. Have you gotten af?
My naturopath was disgusted the fs would say we "may not be compatible". She thinks when the doc doesn't have a reason for us not getting pregnant, they may say that. She has given me herbs for my thyroid. She is also saying to "forget about" and " enjoy each other" this month. I had a few drinks tonight at a friends party= enjoyed myself :) hope you have a good weekend.

AF isn't here yet, but I'd imagine she should be here anytime. My temp dipped below coverline yesterday and is just barely above it today. I'm ready for her to come so I can start this next cycle.
I canNOT believe your FS said that! What a duche bag!:haha: I thought when you said that it was just coming from you. I think I would have told the FS that maybe you and him/her were not compatable. I think you need to find someone else anyway. There are so many other options besides just clomid. That just makes me so angry that they would say that and it wasn't even said to me!:growlmad:

I thought the FS was just being realistic. But now hearing from you and the naturopath, it was totally insensitive and it was unfair for him to "plant the seed" that it may not work. I believe that when I get my allergies and or thyroid under control, we will be successful. It just sucks that it took 3 years for me to find this out.
Have you tested? Seems you are quite late this month! (I'm crossing fingers for you!!)

I started today...bummer. Apparently, when I'm not on meds, my cycle has decided to be 31 or 32 (can't remember) days long. It was never like that before. I'm just excited to start taking my clomid in 2 days and then the progesterone. I hope this is the right concoction to get me that BFP.
I still can't believe your FS said that. I hope that getting yourself balanced out is all you need to get preggers.

I'm crossing fingers for you! Have you tested? AF is late!
I've been reading up on hypothyroidism and wheat allergies. I have symptoms for both for sure and both say a symptom is "infertility". Interesting! Going back to the naturopath Saturday to get more tests done.

I started Wednesday. Oh well. I get to start my clomid tonight, so I'm excited about that.

That's interesting that those two things would cause infertility. What CD are you on?

Exciting for you to try clomid and ally his month!
I'm on cd 12. I better get busy ;) I'm not trying to think about cd's but rather my health. "Take a break", but or course I can't help but thinks about it.

How are things with you? Any clomid side effects? Are you doing iui? Hope all is good!

Hey West! Well, the clomid hasn't made me crazy or anything thankfully.:thumbup: On CD5 though, I had some MAJOR ewcm, like soak through my undies major. And then I took an OPK on CD6 (Tuesday) and it was positive. So I called my FS and they called me back today to say I probably didn't ovulate, that the clomid can cause a false positive and the ewcm (which I thought was weird b/c I thought it dried a lot of ppl up). So I'm supposed to keep taking the OPK's to see if I get another surge by the beginning of next week. If not, I'm supposed to call them, probably so I can start taking my supositories. They wanted me to come to them on Monday for an ultrasound, but I can't take any time off, so that won't happen. I'm just really frustrated right now.

How are things going with you?

Weird about the False positives. Hmm?
Things here have been rather uneventful. We bd'd when I thought I was O. Not just waiting. This crazy cleanse I'm on keeps me preoccupied since I have to organize my food.
How have you been?

AF arrived today :sad2: Just when I was really starting to get excited. We have an app. booked with the fs but I may have to change it because of parent/teacher interviews. So frustrated! Still on my cleanse so I can't even have some "poor me" chocolate.
How re things with you? It's been awhile.

I am so sorry AF got you. I really am.:hugs: When were you supposed to see your FS?

I am 5DPO. I'm getting really excited. I know I'm just setting myself up for major disappointment, but I can't help it. I'm probably going to cave and test on Tuesday. I know it will be a waste of money and I generally don't test that early(original plan was 10DPO...HA!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->