August IUI group

I was only due for af yesterday. But like you, it's hard to not get excited when you want a baby so bad!
I have another job interview Tuesday for a full time teaching job t the school I'm working at(I'm not full time now). Would be good to emurse myself in a full time position. Ergh.

I didn't get the full time job. Oh we'll. more time to ski!
Did you test?

You didn't get it?! I'm sorry.
I tested yesterday, but I was only 7DPO, so it obviously came back negative. :) I'm feeling really down today though. Just feeling like it's never going to happen. And also very bitter towards fertile ppl. What can I do but complain right? Even when everything's perfect, it still doesn't mean you'll get that BFP. Well, if you're me that is. Sorry, just throw'n a little pity party over here.
By the way, I LOVE to ski. I'm not awesome at it, but it's a ton of fun. We usually take a 4 day ski trip each year. Do you have any where close to ski?

I had a little pity party for myself today. I should have been happy my FS was able to reschedule us(conflict with work), but I had a little cry thinking about the fact it has now been 3 years! Not sure what we'll do. At least 1 more iui I guess....
My sister inlaw is meant be having a c section today(?) but we haven't heard anything. Neither my hubby or I feel up to calling them. Bad, eh?
As for skiing; We live 40min south of Whistler and 40min north of 3 other small hills. My hubby and I met teaching snowboarding and we did that for years. I'm getting back into skiing though(I need a new challenge!). I also work at a ski shop Friday nights. My other winter love is for crosscountry skiing= such a good work out! Where do you go? I've been to a few resorts in the USA.

When do you go to see the FS? I hope they tell you something better than "I just don't think you're compatable." I think I'd flip them the bird and walk out.:haha: Okay...so maybe I wouldn't, but I'd find some place else to go. I think you need to have a serious talk with them about having internal ultrasounds starting at around CD10 or 11. Just to see how your follicles are doing and see if you're still responding to the clomid. Just b/c you have a pos ovulation test doesn't mean squat. They should keep doing them until your follicles are nice and big and give you a trigger shot or you get your pos OPK. If you have big follicles and a pos, then I would think you're good to have your IUI the next day. I hope you don't think I'm being rude. Your FS is just really irritating me. I want you to get your BFP.:hugs:

The only place I have been skiing is called Crystal Mountain. It's in Michigan. I've never been down a real mountian. I'm sort of scared of heights, which is not a good combo with really high lifts.

AFM: I am 10DPO. Did not test today, but will tomorrow. My temp went up .2 degrees, which I think is good. Normally, when I get to this point though, I start my downward slope to AF, so I'll just have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. I've also noticed my boobs have started hurting again. They hurt right after O, but stopped the beginning of the week. Also, been having pressure/cramps (nothing like AF) constantly for about the last two days and also almost constant naseau. I'm not like running to the bathroom or anything, but it's definetly there. It's probably all in my head darn it, but hopefully I get my BFP this month. I've been trying for 39 months (not much longer than you) and I'm so sick of it.

All signs for you sound good! Funny how we want to feel nauseous! Really hoping you get your bfp! You deserve it :)
I see the fs dec 3, we have to try eau natural this month again. I will take some notes with me to the fs this time. Maybe if I have more questions, I'll get better answers.
My sister in law had her baby in Australia! We didn't get a phone call though. We actually found out on Facebook! Frustrating for us. Hard to be excited, but am glad everyone is well.
TGIF! Hope you have a good weekend and a pos reading!

Does your SIL live in Australia?

So I am still waiting to see if I'm preggers or not. Blah...I thought I was totally out b/c my temps started going down Saturday. Went from 98.50(Friday), 98.34(Saturday) and 98.20(Sunday). This morning though, my temps went back up to 98.50, so I tested and it was still negative. :dohh: I've decided that I'll wait until Wednesday to test again since that's DH b-day.

Yes, SIL is in Oz. My DH is from there :) we spoke with the her on Skype but her camera wasn't working so we didn't see baby(although we have seen pics). Happy for them. Not sure when we'll meet him though. We were there last Nov for her wedding.
Taking my temp drove me nuts. Literally. I know it did make me feel like I was doing something though. Waiting sucks. Hopefully it's excellent bday news on Wed!!
I was looking at the calendar and see that next months O is right around Xmas. Sucks since I bet the FS will be closed then and we won't be able to do iui. Argh!! But maybe FS will have a different option.
Hoping your temp stays up!

I still haven't started my period. No spotting no nothing. I took a test this morning since I'm 1 day late & it was very negative. When I spoke to my FS at the beginning of this cycle they told me if I didn't start by CD35 (This coming Tuesday) I'd I have to go in for a blood test. So no more testing for me. I just wish AF would show up if I'm not pregnant...which I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Waiting is so hard! Have your cycles gotten longer or mine that much shorter? We were on the same cycle but now I'm on day 12.
We're trying to plan a winter get away, somewhere hot. But I'm hesitant because I have a feeling the fs is going to say we should try Ivf.argh.
Keeping fingers crossed for you!

I'm a day late, but Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for all the supportive people in my life and you are one of them;)

My cycles have just gotten really long. Well, long for me. Usually, when I'm on meds, my cycles last the normal 28 days. Apparently though, when I'm not on meds, my cycles last about 32/33 days now. And the prometrium I'm taking can prolong your cycles too. I'm on CD32 right now and I'm basically just waiting for AF to show. I know I'm not pregnant, so I really don't want to have to go in for a blood test for nothing.

Yuck...IVF...:sick:I'm praying I get pregnant before I get to that point. I think we'll keep trying the shots/IUI until we've been trying for 4 years (Please don't let it take us that long!)...which will be next August. If it hasn't worked by that point, then it probably isn't going to. Hopefully that isn't the road you'll have to go down yet.

I am very thankful for you too. It's nice to have someone that's going through the same thing you are to talk to.

I found out what I'm allergic to! Hoping by eliminating the list of stuff, my body will be successful at getting preggers! Naturopath would also like to do a saliva test(daily at home for 1 month) to see what my hormones are doing. I'm feeling like at least I have some more options before having to jump at Ivf!

What did you find out you're allergic to? What hormones would the saliva test check?

I'm allergic to almonds, peanuts, banana's, dairy, pineapple, kidney beans....those are the foods I am most sensitive too. Not deathly allergic(I've been eating a banana a day for years!), but should be eliminated and I should find my itchy mouth and bad skin clear up. I should avoid gluten while trying to get pregnant too(I haven't been eating it anyway).
The saliva test will see where my hormones are daily. It should show if they are on track and if my luteal phase is long enough, et. My DH thinks this option sounds promising since maybe it will tell us why we haven't been successful. I'm also happy to try it since I'm sure we won't be ble to iui in December considering I'll likely ovulate right around Xmas.
Anyways, it's good to hear options and feel like you're doing something.
Any plans for the weekend? Our friends usually have an American thanksgiving Dinner( just for fun, they aren't American), so we're heading there tonight. Bring on the turkey!

Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but sort of tests did they do to determine your allergies? Sorry, I'm not real familiar with the practices of naturalists. :blush:

Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but sort of tests did they do to determine your allergies? Sorry, I'm not real familiar with the practices of naturalists. :blush:
It was a blood test. They are able to see to what severity you are allergic or sensitive. I tested higher for almonds and peanuts but I don't get an automatic response to them, therefore not deathly allergic. Some food allergies won't give you signs for up to 20days, so this test is helpful in knowing what to eliminate. I'm hoping my itchy mouth and bad skin clear up quickly though!

So I'm going in for a blood test today to see if I'm pregnant or not. I doubt I am, but I'll let you know either way. I'm roughly a week late for my period, but that's probably from the prometrium. Hoping I'm wrong though.

Hey girl, just wanted to let you know my results came back negative. I figured as much. So now I get to stop taking my meds and my period should finally come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->