• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August Sunbeams!

:hugs: thinking of you theiska! Hope everything at your appt goes great!

Thank you. My baby hasn't grown in three weeks. No heartbeat.

Oh god I'm so sorry. So so sorry :( no one should have to go through that. Had you seen a heart beat before this scan? My heart is just breaking for you

Thanks for the support, ladies. We saw the heartbeat at 7 wks 2 days. The baby measured the same size today as last time, and should have been 10 wks 2 days. I'm doing surprisingly ok right now. My midwife was very kind and gave me misoprostol orally 600 mg. Took it about 90 min ago. Just some moderate cramping so far. I'm just glad there is no waiting and wondering like last time.

I know you guys probably feel awkward to start talking about your pregnancies, since I lost mine, but it's really ok. My pregnancy was a mixed blessing for a few reasons and as sad as I am, I can see a silver lining here. It makes me happy to see any of you doing well and see those tickers going forward. :)

:hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers theiska.

theiska - im glad your doing ok and have been able to find your silver lining. I took that medication with my last missed miscarriage and thought it was a devil of a drug.

My scan is tomorrow morning. Back to being nervous again. I haven't really felt pregnant at all the last few days and thats what happened with my last miscarriage. But worrying won't change anything. Gonna be out of town for the weekend for a much needed girls trip.

:hugs: keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a great scan tomorrow, swimmyj! Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend too! I could certainly use a change of scenery :wacko:

I thought ms was over with, I went a whole week without tossing my cookies, and then last night I got so sick :cry: part of me is thankful to still feel so pregnant and have the reassurance, the other part would just like to stop sticking my head in the toilet haha

Everything is still great strong heartbeat moving like crazy. I'm sure all the oj didn't help lol. Now time to work on my inability to wait lol. Next scan probably won't be till my anatomy scan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
Aww what a great u/s picture! :happydance: so happy to hear your good news swimmy! I totally hear you about the impatience. Only 2 weeks until my next appt and I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting an u/s but I'm going crazy wanting to see baby again! The doppler gives a lot of reassurance but nothing close to seeing that little wiggle worm on the screen.

Awesome scan! I have to wait another 9 weeks to see baby again :( Doc just checks with the doppler at next appt. Booo!

Boooo I'm sorry fairy cat that stinks! in 3 weeks I'll just have a Doppler that won't be near as much fun

Swimmy - glad your scan went well. Lovely pic! I am still waiting for my 12 week scan appointment, wish it would hurry up!! x

Mrs W almost appointment time :) yay!! Today I found the heart beat with the home Doppler I was kind of shocked lol. I thought the nausea was gone but it came back full force the last few days. Throwing up on the side of the highway in the rain was no fun at all

You poor thing, Swimmy! I know how you feel. Just when we seem to have gotten through the worst of it, it hits us again. Will the "pregnancy flu" ever end?! :brat:

Glad to hear you found the hb quickly though! Beautiful scan you had too :)

Maybe it's something in the air, but I had a sudden bout of ms this morning too. :dohh: I'm feeling much better most days, but I'm still averaging 1 lost meal a week. :nope: Still waiting for my energy to come back as I've heard it should in the 2nd trimester.

Been spotting when I go #2, so I had a spur of the moment ultrasound yesterday to make sure everything was still ok. I also had a dream the night before that I was bleeding and starting to miscarry, so I was freaking out. Baby still has a heartbeat was moving on the screen! Baby even kicked me really hard, it was really weird to watch. I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting to see it move. I mean, it's been so tiny that it really didn't move, so it just took me by surprise and was amazing to watch! So the feeling I've been getting since 9 weeks that feels like a fish flopping around is the baby kicking! Everyone told me it was too early - it's not too early for me apparently!!

Attachments

• ultrasound 2-3-16.jpg
    ultrasound 2-3-16.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
So happy to hear that all is well fairycat! What a beautiful scan picture too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->