August Sunbeams!

yay!!! a girl!! so exciting :) and so glad everything came back normal that is such a relief

Random question is there anything you guys have on the "have to" buy list or that your not buying? I don't want to over buy a bunch of things like my friends have.

Thanks guys!

I haven't even thought about buying much yet.. we just have a few outfits. I don't want a house full of stuff, we don't have room. I don't even know what we're supposed to buy, but I'm good with it the room essentials, carseat, stroller, bouncy sleep thing, and moby wrap.

Had my doctors appointment today. Heartbeat was easy to find on the doppler. Now now more appointments until 18 weeks :) it will kind of be nice just to have some down time. Also have my due date of Aug 20th yay!!!

Fairycat - I made a check list of all the stuff we are gonna have to get and I had a mini heart attack lol for being so tiny they sure need a lot hahaha.

I can't believe it slipped my mind to come update you ladies yesterday. DH and I found out we're having a boy! :happydance: we did the panorama genetic test and LO is low risk for everything. We're quite relieved he is healthy and overjoyed to be expecting a little man. Now I'm beginning to feel that I can relax and enjoy this pregnancy. :cloud9:

yay!!! so exciting!! congrats :)
now we have one team pink and one team blue lol.

I was thinking the sickness was over but it snuck up on me today again not cool little peanut lol. I'm thinking in a few weeks I'm going to buy my stroller/car seat I have a 20% off coupon to babies-r-us for one item. figure why not lol

Swimmy my morning sickness has come back too, just after I thought it was finally over. I really hope it eases soon. My doctor said even the worst cases of morning sickness usually resolve completely by 20 weeks and that only about 1% are sick throughout the entire pregnancy. I really hope I'm not that 1% but I'm 15w3d now with no end in sight :sick:

Congrats on a baby boy kuawen and glad to hear everything came back ok!

I was going to go team yellow this pregnancy since I already have 1 of each but I've decided that in order to bond better with baby (after 3 previous losses it is kind of hard to wonder whether something will go wrong) I've decided finding out gender and giving baby a name would be the best way. I already told my doctor we're going team yellow and since my anatomy scan won't be until the end of March/beginning of April I've decided I'm too impatient so I've set up a private scan for this coming Tuesday. As long as baby cooperates, we shall know the gender :)

Congrats on the boy Kuawen!!

lilmiss - my guess is girl.

I was going team yellow and caved lol. But I think me and DH are the only ones gonna find out. I need to stop working night shift. 12 hour midnights makes me too sleepy lol.

I hear ya on the sleepiness and I cannot wait to find out what you're having, swimmy! (sometimes I think I get more excited finding out what everyone else is having than myself...)

I'm feeling sooo bloated the last few days my pants are getting super uncomfortable. But I just look like I've eaten a million hotdogs or something hahaha

On a sad note my grandpa passed away this week. That man has been a rock my whole life. I talked to him almost every day. When I lived at home we had lunch 3x a week. He helped me pick out my wedding dress ... Knowing he won't ever get to hold his first great grand baby. He was so excited :(

:cry: I'm so so sorry for your loss swimmy :hugs: my DH's grandpa passed just before our ivf cycle, and we had been pretty close to him too. It made us so sad that, if we hadn't had to struggle so long to conceive, he might have gotten to hold his great grandson... We've decided to give our son his great grandpa's name as his middle name in remembrance. I hope you and your family find comfort and healing in this time of grief.

So sorry swimmy :( That's the hardest part, thinking about how they'll never be able to hold or see baby.

I was getting really uncomfortable bloat to the point there was no room left in my stomach. Started back on my probiotics and now am comfortable again. Have you tried probiotics? I take VSL #3, it's excellent.

So sorry for your loss, swimmy It is so hard to lose someone close to you and being pregnant makes it even worse. Lots of hugs to you during this time of condolence... :hugs:

Bloat can be absolutely painful! I get it so bad sometimes that it feels like someone stabbed me in the stomach. I can't really tell if it is stretching pains, bloat or stretching pains caused from the bloat :shrug:

Fairy cat I'm gonna have to try that.

I was thinking it was more bloat but its starting to look more like a bump lol. To everyone else I'm sure it just look like I've eaten a ton lol. Scan is in 3 weeks yikes!! Hope the time flys by.

I know what you mean, I feel like I just look totally fat and bloated all the time and not pregnant. Everyone says it looks like I'm pregnant, so I'll take their word for it. lol

Well it's a girl!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-09-22-26-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-09-22-26-58.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20160309_202703.jpg
    IMG_20160309_202703.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations srobbins on team pink! :pink: :wohoo:

I get to see my little man tomorrow for his anatomy scan :cloud9: hopefully he feels like cooperating for the u/s tech.

yay! a little girl how exciting :)

My anatomy scan is on the 30th. gonna be a long 3 week wait till we get to see baby again. eeekk

Congrats n team pink srobbins!

My scan is 31st March, can't wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"