• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August Sunbeams!

Thanks!! I wish he could've gotten a better profile picture, but that's ok :) So happy to have another picture.

Hi everyone,

Swimmy sorry you're still being sick :( I only had nausea and although it's much much better than it was I still get bouts of feeling sick.

Kuawen- I'm still soooo tired by the end of the day too. In my first pregnancy I was so happy to get to second tri and was excited about having more energy and 'blooming'...... I don't know that it ever happened!!! Sadly.

Fairy - great that baby is ok, lovely scan pic.

My 12 week scan is tomorrow!! Petrified!! Anyone have a bump yet? Or wearing mat clothes?

Anyone have a bump yet? Or wearing mat clothes?

I do! :haha: I seem to be carrying a bit big, but my mom did too so I'm not too surprised. Honestly I can't wait to have a big beautiful round bump :cloud9: I have one pair of mat pants that don't fit worth a darn because I lost 6 lbs in 1st trimester and it seems to have all been from my butt and legs :rofl: and only 3 of my shirts still fit without showing the belly band on my pants. DH is taking me maternity clothes shopping this weekend :happydance: I hope I can find some cute clothes in my sizes!

Thinking and praying for you for a great scan tomorrow Mrs W! :hugs:

Omg I'm huge Mrs W! I also have IBS and a lot of it is bloat being pushed up, but there's a definite little bump that keeps increasing every week. I've been wearing maternity pants since 8 weeks. I'm about to go buy some more maternity shirts, all of my tshirts are starting to get too small and just uncomfortable. I only have 1 maternity shirt and haven't worn it yet.

Good luck at your scan!!! Hoping everything is well :) Happy 12 weeks!

Kauwen - all my shirts show the band from my maternity pants too. It's so annoying! Sometimes I don't realize it, but my shirt will be all the way up to my boobs lol. Thank goodness I wear sweatshirts.

lol i think i might be the only one who is dreading getting bigger. My DH mentioned the other day "ohh look your belly is a little bigger" and i cried hahaha. Guess i should just take comfort that it means baby is growing :)

Fairycat your scan is great :) yay!!

Thanks!

I'm only happy to get bigger just because my bloating issue makes me look pregnant outside of pregnancy, so to actually BE pregnant with a belly is great! Not looking forward to not being able to bend over though.

My true bump just started to form. It is especially there in the mornings when my full bladder pushes it out. You can feel it is hard down there. I didn't feel this happen with my DS until 13 weeks. He was born almost 8 lbs. at 37 weeks and my doctor told me that if I would have went to 40 weeks with him, he would have been between 9.5-10 lbs. so I'm a bit glad he came early. However now that I already have a bump forming with this one, I'm scared to see how much this one is going to weigh. In my family the third one was always the biggest. My SIL's third was born 9 lbs. 14 oz. at 41 weeks. On a side note, I have an ultrasound this coming Tuesday so we'll see how much baby has grown since I last saw him/her at 7 weeks.

Hi all, had my 12 week scan yesterday and all went well! Baby was dancing away and measuring 3 days ahead. EDD 16th August. I still don't feel ready to tell people though, I'd like to just keep it a secret!!

I havent really got a bump yet, just a fat tummy from over eating in first tri! With my dd I had ages of the 'is she fat or is she pregnant' before I really looked properly preggo, but I am looking forward to having a nice bump soon!! Got my maternity clothes down from the loft today as I want to sort my wardrobe out and wash and iron them all ready for when I need them. Still fitting into most clothes at the moment but some are a bit tight.

Happy wkend all x

So so happy to hear this good news Mrs W! :happydance: grow baby grow!

So glad your scan went well :) i keep having horrible dreams and it has me totally freaked out today grrr. Hopefully my doctors office visit in 2 weeks makes me feel better

Thanks ladies! Did anyone else still not feel confident or 'out of the woods' after their 12 week scan? I thought I'd be bursting to tell everyone and shouting from the rooftops but I'm still really anxious something is wrong :( so annoying as I just want to enjoy it! X

I know exactly what you mean, Mrs W. I'm feeling anxious today even though I've been able to find baby on the doppler several times in the last 2 weeks. Tried to find them this morning and it took me a lot longer than I thought it would; baby's heart beat was hiding behind my own. I'm so anxious for Thursday and hoping they'll give me another ultrasound so I can see if baby has continued to grow and is still healthy... :cry: I want to fast forward to when I can consistently feel kicks and movements even though at the same time I'm trying to savor this pregnancy... yea, just a high anxiety day.

DH wants to tell the rest of our friends/family this weekend and I'm just to nervous. I agree I want to fast forward to kick counting (or heck just having the baby here already lol)

Everything is going good. Heart rate is 156. We go back March 9th. Hopefully we will know the gender at that appointment. :) :baby:

Attachments

• 20160208_214948.jpg
    20160208_214948.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Really nervous now, I went to the emergency room tonight. I've had a yucky stomach bug that made me really dehydrated. After a few bags of fluids I felt a lot better. But they couldn't find baby on the Doppler. Because I wasn't bleeding/cramping they weren't concerned and wouldn't do an ultrasound. It just now kind of has me on edge. Hopefully my appointment next week they can find it.

I'm so sorry you've felt so crappy, Swimmy. My doctor checked for my baby on doppler at 11 weeks, though she warned me first that it wasn't unusual not to hear the hb that early. We did hear it but it turned out that my baby was measuring bigger for dates so it was really the size of a 12 week fetus when the doctor used the doppler so that's probably why we heard it. I know it is hard but I wouldn't worry too much. Those babes aren't as fragile as we make them out to be :)

Hope you feel better soon! Having morning sickness is bad enough without a bug.

I'm so sorry you had to go to the ER swimmy! :hugs: I hope you continue to feel better! I'm praying for you that everything is just fine with baby at your next appt.

My doc brought me in for a Doppler today. Everything looks fine :) I still can't decide if I want to know the gender. Have any of u looked at placenta placement? I know they say boys are on the right girls are the left usually. I wonder how true it is.

We're having a girl!! :D All genetic tests came back normal too. Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->