August Sunbeams!

Smiley I am so glad that there has been no more bleeding 😊 Only two days now! Pls update as want to hear your good news!
Funny now how we are all feeling sick. I'm not feeling too bad this eve but I think it's brewing again.

I'm having eating difficulties too. I'm hungry all the time, yet nauseated. If I don't eat enough, I'm sick. If I eat too much, I either get heartburn or bloat to where I look like I'm in the second trimester already! It is a double edged sword. I'm so happy seeing so many rainbows doing well. My prenatal appointment is on Wednesday as well. I will probably get an ultrasound either next week or the week after. It feels like forever!

I'm not getting much of the nausea anymore as I'm still getting the heartburn and horrid bloating. I'm surprised nobody has asked questions based on bloat alone.

Today is an off day. No nausea :wacko: been over 24 hours and I feel great other than now feeling tired after work. I keep fearing the worst now. As much as I hate feeling rubbish it's reassuring. Why start for a day and half then nothing?

I found around 5.5 weeks I felt sick every other day for about a week. Maybe it has something to do with the way our hormones are building and how our bodies adapt/get used to the changes? Try not to worry too much, and enjoy feeling well for the day, as it will probably come back tomorrow.

Thank you fairycat. That had put my mind at ease a bit. Maybe I should enjoy the day off as I will wish it away if it returns :haha:

I know it's hard not to worry :( When is your scan?

Trying I think it's normal, but I know it makes me anxious too. All day I have felt so much better, White a lot more energy than I've had for weeks and haven't felt sick. So happy to feel sick again tonight!!! X

Fairycat- I am finding it very had. I think this week is the worst as this is when I started spotting last time. Scan not until Jan 18th so have got a while yet. Can't come quick enough. Could of had one next week but my HCG levels would not have been back in time. Having the scan done is dependent on levels.

Mrs W- I can't believe we are wanting to feel sick! I think to ladies who have not had a loss, we must sound crazy! Good yours had returned this eve as you can feel reassured 😊 Nothing here at all this eve. Just mega fatigue. First time I have had this so far. Keep nodding off this evening. im sure my sickness will be back soon (hoping!) X

Today is an off day. No nausea :wacko: been over 24 hours and I feel great other than now feeling tired after work. I keep fearing the worst now. As much as I hate feeling rubbish it's reassuring. Why start for a day and half then nothing?

i felt the same way earlier this morning. i woke up, felt great and was happy but then started to get worried because all symptoms were gone. about 2 hours ago, i started feeling so sick, i was in tears. so nauseous and uncomfortable at work and super emotional. hungry but couldn't stand the thought of food, back started to hurt and i couldn't stop spitting in my trash can.

i don't know when i'll stop doing this to myself. i'm no longer checking my cervix, but you should see me examining my toilet paper after i use the bathroom, looking for any speck of blood. i'm torturing myself.

Fairycat- I am finding it very had. I think this week is the worst as this is when I started spotting last time. Scan not until Jan 18th so have got a while yet. Can't come quick enough. Could of had one next week but my HCG levels would not have been back in time. Having the scan done is dependent on levels.

Yikes, how nerve wracking to have it so far away. I hear you on being nervous as it's when you started spotting. I've been so afraid this week, because I lost Lainey at 8 weeks, and that day is coming quickly. I'm just happy we passed 7 weeks, as that's when we first found out she wasn't normal. No reason to think anything is wrong, but I'm so afraid to go to my 8.5 week u/s and he says there's no hb anymore. I hope the 18th comes quick for you!

i felt the same way earlier this morning. i woke up, felt great and was happy but then started to get worried because all symptoms were gone. about 2 hours ago, i started feeling so sick, i was in tears. so nauseous and uncomfortable at work and super emotional. hungry but couldn't stand the thought of food, back started to hurt and i couldn't stop spitting in my trash can.

i don't know when i'll stop doing this to myself. i'm no longer checking my cervix, but you should see me examining my toilet paper after i use the bathroom, looking for any speck of blood. i'm torturing myself.

Gypsymama that sounds awful 😕 Being at work is so hard as can't just take ourselves off to bed and rest. Have you got snacks you nibble on? Also does anyone at work know about your pregnancy?

That's good you are no longer checking your cervix. But I can completely understand all of the checking. I always check the toilet paper every time I wipe and check my knickers too each time I go to the bathroom. We do torture ourselves but I think after what we have been through its only natural :hugs:

Yikes, how nerve wracking to have it so far away. I hear you on being nervous as it's when you started spotting. I've been so afraid this week, because I lost Lainey at 8 weeks, and that day is coming quickly. I'm just happy we passed 7 weeks, as that's when we first found out she wasn't normal. No reason to think anything is wrong, but I'm so afraid to go to my 8.5 week u/s and he says there's no hb anymore. I hope the 18th comes quick for you!

I know, it feels like forever. I want to get past 7 weeks as then I feel like I got further than last time. I can imagine that being such a relief for you getting past the 7 week mark. Not long until your next scan too which is fab :thumbup:
If you don't mind me asking, what happened with lainey? I have no idea why any of mine stopped developing and kind of wish I did. Here they only find out on the 3rd loss.

I know, it feels like forever. I want to get past 7 weeks as then I feel like I got further than last time. I can imagine that being such a relief for you getting past the 7 week mark. Not long until your next scan too which is fab :thumbup:
If you don't mind me asking, what happened with lainey? I have no idea why any of mine stopped developing and kind of wish I did. Here they only find out on the 3rd loss.

Lainey just went haywire. We have no idea what happened either. :( It's hard not to get closure. The chromosome test came back completely normal, which I was shocked about. She was just this mass of tissue without a yolk sac or anything. She wasn't a molar, it came back as all pregnancy tissue. It's creepy to think I was carrying that around longer than I should have, because doc put me on progesterone and that kept her in. I have a thing against progesterone supplements now, unless progesterone was a problem before pregnancy.

That's so cruddy it takes 3 losses there to get any testing done. I'm sorry you've had no answers, that's the hardest part. Even with a test coming back normal, it's still hard to not know why.

Gypsymomma I feel for you. I'm the same way. I WANT to be sick so that I know everything is going ok and then when I do become sick, I want it to stop. For me it is unrelenting nausea (I have HG) yet as soon as I start feeling better, I panic. I also have the hypersalvation where I am constantly spitting because this bitter taste in my mouth makes me nauseated when I swallow. I too am a constant TP checker, always searching for blood, especially after a BM when I tend to bleed the most.

Gypsymomma I feel for you. I'm the same way. I WANT to be sick so that I know everything is going ok and then when I do become sick, I want it to stop. For me it is unrelenting nausea (I have HG) yet as soon as I start feeling better, I panic. I also have the hypersalvation where I am constantly spitting because this bitter taste in my mouth makes me nauseated when I swallow. I too am a constant TP checker, always searching for blood, especially after a BM when I tend to bleed the most.

I've had HG with my successful pregnancies, so it seems like if I get it, it's a pretty good sign that things are going well. So, I welcome HG and then I kick myself because it's so brutal. Mine usually doesn't let up until the 3rd trimester, so it's a looong time of feeling downright awful.

The spitting thing is new for me though. I just can't seem to swallow that nasty taste in my mouth.

Hi everyone! Had the scan this evening. We saw the heartbeat!! 142 bpm. 7 weeks 2 days. :) everything looks good. I am cleared for yoga and running, and everything! So excited!

Hi everyone! Had the scan this evening. We saw the heartbeat!! 142 bpm. 7 weeks 2 days. :) everything looks good. I am cleared for yoga and running, and everything! So excited!

That's great news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->