August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

ok sorry to post another video right away but I laughed so hard at this, also made me want to cry. I hope my family has a reaction like this.
https://youtu.be/SlNGJ1Sr9bM

Thx for posting two awesome vids for today, Andi! I was on a Romantic getaway with DH, came about quite suddenly after I acted on an urge to tell him he had been neglectful of me ;) was fun except for the horrible b&b with slimy eggs and raisin bran for breakfast... We even had to sleep in separate beds, lol! He was too tall...was hysterical.

I am so glad I got cell reception so I could see the bfps today :) NO one is out til the witch shows! I got a bfn today too, but I also got a backache and loads of cm out of nowhere... (Gross? Oh well. I've shared enough not to be worried..)

I also have the knowledge of my o date within a few hours because I saw it on the scan...so I know I am 10-11 days dpo. Bfns before AF not a symptom of not being pregnant! They are inconclusive.

I hope everyone stays positive. I have a feeling we will see more bfps tomorrow and in the days to follow !!!

I'm in the middle of moving and I am so worried about moving heavy things and making it hard for a potential bean to stick. When I moved heavy things today I started to feel abdominal cramps. Am I silly for being worried?

Hiya JoyArtist, before I found out I was pregnant with DS, I helped hubby carry a 110kg treadmill from the car to the house. It was beyond heavy (big friend of hubby's winced when moving it for us when I was very very pregnant) and no damage done so don't panic. OR....use it as a great excuse for getting out of the hard stuff :winkwink:

Zestygirl... romantic getaway hey?? If we didn't know what you were up to already we'd think you were up to something :winkwink:

I'm in the middle of moving and I am so worried about moving heavy things and making it hard for a potential bean to stick. When I moved heavy things today I started to feel abdominal cramps. Am I silly for being worried?

I dont have an answer for you but last week I was moving heavy stuff and thought the same thing as you. I posted a thread but no one responded. I did some reading online and it sounds like its more dangerous to lift heavy stuff when your further along in your pregnancy.

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join this thread, I'm 10dpo today and am testing on 5/22.. although I tested today with a negative. (probably a bit early.)

Here's a link to my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/ I've got some interesting dips in my chart as well as the "W" pattern, which is hopefully a good thing!!

I've got PCOS and am on my third round of IUI, doing clomid and all that good stuff. I had six follies that were ready to go!

How is everyone's TWW coming along?

I gave in tested yesterday at 10-11dpo depending how long after opk I ov if at all. :( bfn. Feeling sad and discouraged. I am 11-12 dpo today. Only got 1 frer left that I need to save until atleast Tuesday. Just feel like giving up all hope :(

mind if I join? Im NTNP but we may have had a slip up. The past few days I have had waves of light nausea, exhausted, headaches, twinges, light back ache. The pms symptoms I normally get 2 weeks before AF are basically non existent.
Tonight when I went to the bathroom I had a very light brown on the TP when wiping. Stuck in a tampon thinking AF was arriving and 8 hours later when I went to change, NO BLOOD on the tampon. That's when I started thinking "MAYBE I am pregnant?" Who knows. I am due for my AF tomorrow but I really do not feel like she is coming...at least not anytime soon. My pms symptoms just aren't here telling me she is on her way.
I don't know why I had light spotting and then no bleeding. It's just unusual for me. I won't be testing until the end of May even though I am due tomorrow. Good luck ladies!

I will refuse POAS until a week passed AF.
I had a dream the other night. There was this beautiful baby girl and my husband and I were smiling and she was sitting up and we were playing with her. The dream was the most amazing thing ever. There was so much laughter between the baby and me and my husband. The baby, my gosh, the baby girl was the prettiest baby I have ever seen in my life! I have never had a baby dream in my life but when I woke up, I missed her. I wish so badly to go see her again in my dream. I wasn't planning on becoming pregnant but now, I kind of hope I am. If not, that's ok too.

Cd25 11-12dpo bfn. :( feel like giving up :(

Don't give up. Not even late yet. I'm around 10-12dpo (cd33) had bfn this morning too. It's not over for us just yet. Was reading a thread here somewhere today about woman who didn't get BFP with either pregnancy until 21dpo... and hey, as long as the :witch: isn't here there is hope!

Speaking of counting oneself out, just did some compulsive chart stalking. From what I see, there is nothing in my chart that should make me feel out. In fact, my soft cervix and watery cm (sorry,tmi) have persisted.... Both are good signs the I actually could end up BFP. It ain't over til that fat lady sings ;)

I have also done serious chart stalking. I'm not feeling super optimistic about my own chart but there's still a chance, and I'm excited for the ladies with BFPs and super promising charts:)[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b//thumb.png My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

One cycle that I was pregnant I didn't get a very very faint positive until my af was due. So I should know it can happen but it isn't helping my discouragement. Few days to wait to know for sure xx fingers crossed for all ladies testing

Just got my day 21 bloods back for progesterone. I'm on clomid. Level is 56. Atleast I know I ovulated. Just the rest is up to luck now I guess. :)

Thank you for the reassurance! I had a MC back in July after going to a roller coaster park and riding some serious coasters so I think I am just fearful of having another MC.

I wish I could use it as an excuse, but if I don't do it nobody will. My hubby works very long hours and doesn't have a day off until moving day! I am just going to have to find ways to redistribute the weight away from my abdomen.

In other news, is anybody waking up super early all the sudden? I keep waking up at 5am on the dot to pee.

Day 13 DPO for me and again another BFN, I am gonna try very hard not to think about it now until at least the end of the week and if still no :witch: will test again... Hope all of us ladies who are feeling this way get BFP soon

Sending :dust: to us all

I ordered another batch of tests :blush: i'm fairly sure i'm not pregnant at this point so i'm stocking up for future months...or at leadt that's what i told oh!

To the ladies who are worried about heavy lifting, i work in a library and regularly do a lot of lifting or shunting round carts with 100+ textbooks in and i asked my doc ab9ut lifting when preg. He said as long as you are following good lifting practices (bend knees, straight back, use thigh muscles, use both arms) then you should be fine. It had better be - i can't exactly quit work once i get my bfp!

Bfn for me at 11dpo today too. I am trying not to think too negatively, but I do feel a bit discouraged.

After my promising looking test yesterday I'm now getting spotting...not loads like AF but its defo there! AF due Wednesday so I'm thinking now maybe it was just a evap line :( stomach cramps and real bad bloating today as well :( doesn't sound good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->