August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

AF is due today but still no sign of showing her face just yet even though I had spotting yesterday. I still have an annoying headache. No bloating like i normally do before AF. my boobs have started to get bigger though which is a pms symptom for me. We will see.
Last night I was POSITIVE I was about to start. My lower abdomen felt like sore. Cramping and a strong ache as if I just had a vigorous ab workout. But this morning... nothing *sigh*

After my promising looking test yesterday I'm now getting spotting...not loads like AF but its defo there! AF due Wednesday so I'm thinking now maybe it was just a evap line :( stomach cramps and real bad bloating today as well :( doesn't sound good!

That could still be ok! I know plenty of people that spotted during pregnancy. And I am most definitely bloated and very crampy and have been all week. All of my tests had VERY faint lines that I really thought were evap lines - just got confirmation from the doctor that I am pregnant. Don't count yourself out, yet!

After my promising looking test yesterday I'm now getting spotting...not loads like AF but its defo there! AF due Wednesday so I'm thinking now maybe it was just a evap line :( stomach cramps and real bad bloating today as well :( doesn't sound good!

You could still be pregnant and just spotting. Lots of girls spot during pregnancy. At least you got a line! There is still hope. Did u take another test today?

I went out and brought some more tests but they are cheap boots own brand 2 for £3.99 and it says only works from the day your period is due which I didn't realise until I got them home...don't want to take them just to get a negative, I was going to wait until Wednesday to take another anyway so I guess I will do that.

Thanks for the encouragement girls...I'm going crazy one minute i think I could be and the next I'm convinced I'm not and it keeps flipping between the 2. I will keep you updated though.

RC spotting doesn't mean you're out! I spotted all through my pregnancy with my daughter :flower:

Have some light spotting again and sharp pains in my abdomen. I think AF is on her way. I'm going to go out to get my mind off of it and when I check in a few hours and there is no blood again after this spotting I will feel the need to test lol AF usually comes full blown. SHe never sits here and does this but who knows, she may just be having a harder time starting up this round. I am trying to be very lax about this to not get my hopes up

Hi gals..I am curently on cycle 3of ttc...I am due for af on saturday..I took several hpts a cpl days ago and all had faint lines..but tested this mornin with frer and got bfn..:( stark white bfn at that...I not sure of o day but my cycles r regular at 27-28 days..im sure im out..expecially this cycle..I have heard of gals gettin bfn at 9-10dpo then followin to get their bfp but I dnt thini im gona b one of them gals..I have always got early bfps..:( were r all of u in ur cycles?

momma frers are not that reliable this early before af is due. The website says it's around 60% accurate when used this early, which is not really that brilliant odds! Don't count yourself out yet, you've got 5 days till af :)

Ohh and did any of u gals that recently got bfps how many dpo were u? And did u get bfns first?

Did a test today negative as I thought. Now wanting till I am late to test, not going to buy buy any till I am late so they haunt me.

Congrats ladies on your BFPS!

At work today was convinced AF was on the way as I had a red spot of blood when wiping but then straight after has some cm :wacko:, and still no AF so not out yet , but still determined not to test again for a few days

Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA since Thursday.. I was visiting my sister out of town and didn't have internet access. Congrats to the ladies that got BFP's!! I'm currently 12 dpo and tested this afternoon with a FRER on my way home. It was a BFN!! :( I am loosing hope for this cycle. I still have sore boobs and have been tired but I contribute the tiredness from visiting my family. I will test tomorrow morning with fmu. FF said I ovulated based on my temps, but I didn't have ewcm this month.

Hi ladies,
I'm Kim- hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation! DH and I have started "NTNP" as far as he's concerned but TTC for me :) in March- so this is month three. I was on BCP for 8 years prior, so I find that my body is WACKY now and I can't understand any symptoms at all. The first month was 28 exactly and perfectly normal PMS symptoms, length etc. April was 5 days later than normal and I had what turned out to be PMS from h*ll (which I was fully convinced were early preg. symptoms- sore boobs like I've never had!!!) a full two weeks before the witch finally showed up! This month seems to have evened out a bit and I am not noticing the symptoms like last month at all. By my unscientific calculations, I think I "O'd" around CD 15-16. We BD'd on days 8, 12 and 16. We are moving in with my parents for the next 5 months while our house gets finished up- so the BDing will be drastically impacted unfortunately- I feel like this was our last real chance for a while.
Now my problem is this: We are going away with my parents this weekend. They wanted grandchildren desperately. If I don't drink anything (wine, beer etc.) they are going to wonder what's up and I really don't want to tell them anything until I know for sure...Is Friday 5/24- about 11-12 DPO way too early to test? I'm stuck!
Hoping BFP's go all around for you ladies! Thanks for your help :)

12/13 dpo (cd33) and another bfn this morning so getting used to the idea that we'll be "going again" next month... I am now all out of tests so, like Callie, will be waiting until I'm late to test again. AF due May 23 so that's around 3 days before I should test again.

I really thought we'd bd'd a lot this month and that we'd catch our eggie but perhaps I'm not ovulating so going to ask dr for progesterone bloods next month I think.

We've slacked off on the bd in the second half of this month so at least I know dh will be ready to go :blush:

Kind of feeling a little nauseated this morning but probably the disappointment as much as anything else!

Kim - you can test 11/12 dpo but the chances of false negative are higher I think (I don't know % but someone here will). I still have a sliver of hope that my bfn this morning is just a test too early (although in my heart i know better).

Hi ladies,
I'm Kim- hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation! DH and I have started "NTNP" as far as he's concerned but TTC for me :) in March- so this is month three. I was on BCP for 8 years prior, so I find that my body is WACKY now and I can't understand any symptoms at all. The first month was 28 exactly and perfectly normal PMS symptoms, length etc. April was 5 days later than normal and I had what turned out to be PMS from h*ll (which I was fully convinced were early preg. symptoms- sore boobs like I've never had!!!) a full two weeks before the witch finally showed up! This month seems to have evened out a bit and I am not noticing the symptoms like last month at all. By my unscientific calculations, I think I "O'd" around CD 15-16. We BD'd on days 8, 12 and 16. We are moving in with my parents for the next 5 months while our house gets finished up- so the BDing will be drastically impacted unfortunately- I feel like this was our last real chance for a while.
Now my problem is this: We are going away with my parents this weekend. They wanted grandchildren desperately. If I don't drink anything (wine, beer etc.) they are going to wonder what's up and I really don't want to tell them anything until I know for sure...Is Friday 5/24- about 11-12 DPO way too early to test? I'm stuck!
Hoping BFP's go all around for you ladies! Thanks for your help :)

Your story sounds very similar to mine. I was on the pill for 11 years when I went off it to NTNP (I`m more TTC and my husband is NTNP too:thumbup:) My body went through so much I thought for sure I was pregnant. The first AF I got exactly 28 days like you, but it was only like a day or two and really light (I don`t think I actually ovulated the first month). My boobs were so sore it hurt to have a bra on, and I broke out in acne which is just finally starting to clear up now 5 months later. The next month things were a bit more normal but still different. By the 4th month I felt like I was pretty much back to somewhat normal. I still don`t have as heavy or as painful of cramps that I got while I was on the pill though. Hopefully it stays that way.:haha: Anyways, as for the drinking thing, just say you have a bit of a headache and maybe you`ll have some later. Good luck to you! baby dust to you :dust:

Did a test today negative as I thought. Now wanting till I am late to test, not going to buy buy any till I am late so they haunt me.

I got a BFN this morning too, I'm going to wait till AF shows or is late now too. How was your camping trip? Did anyone catch on that you weren't drinking?

Well I had a BFN this morning... TMI Alert... But I had alot of mucus followed by 2 episodes of mucus with red blood mixed in.. really hoping its IB and NOT the witch about to show.. I am only CD 24 on a 30 day cycle.

ok so I was thinking I was out cause I haven't had any symptoms and two BFN's, but now I'm not sure. I'm 11 dpo today. First of all I woke up really early this morning after a vivid dream about getting a BFP. I had to pee so bad so that's when I took a test but it was a BFN. All day I felt fine except this afternoon I got nauseous, it only lasted like 10mins though. Then tonight I was eating dinner. I was eating a cheese burger and the taste of mustard made me want to be sick...just typing that now makes me nauseous again thinking about it. Praying this a real symptom! My AF normally comes anywhere from CD 28-30 and this is CD 27. Fingers crossed!

Welp came home tonight and still no bleeding. I don't understand! I had VERY light spotting today (like a spec) and I had VERY light spotting yesterday. But no AF still. So I don't really know what's going on. I'm wasting so many tampons. The spotting isn't enough to even apply a pad or anything but when I go out I put in a tampon because I didn't want any surprises since I was "spotting" I don't even know if it's enough to consider it spotting.
I was due today but she never showed up. I will wait a week late and test.

I am still getting waves of nausea, even when I am keeping myself distracted with friends I catch myself concentrating on not vomiting when a wave of nausea hits. I don't know what to think.

Now my symptoms are mild back ache, lower abdomen ache (as if I just did 100 sit ups), nausea, headache, and my BBs are getting slightly bigger. No bloating (like I normally have before AF) and my BBs aren't as big as they normally get before AF

I got a BFN this morning too, I'm going to wait till AF shows or is late now too. How was your camping trip? Did anyone catch on that you weren't drinking?

My goodness my typing was horrible! Sorry ladies!
No one caught me camping, but it rained the whole time so there wasn't to much partying going on. Some 30 year olds decided to party and go quading till 5 am one night so we got so sleep. But t was good nice to get away from the waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->