August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Congrats to Lola and twag!! Chuffed for you...I really want to test now!!

Good luck to the rest of us :)

I caved and tested...I'm no more in the know though...on first glance it looks like a BFN but looking closely I can see a cross.

Can anybody else see it or is it my eyes hoping for something that's not really there? Could be on of these evap lines?

Will test again in a few days if AF doesn't show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
I can see that on my iPhone without even making the picture bigger!!

Congratulations all you BFP'ers!!!! I can't even imagine how excited you must be! How many dpo were you guys when you got your BFP?

I am up at 5am to pee with a runny nose and can't go back to sleep...

I'm still unsure of *exactly* when I O'd. My last period was on April 26th, and Pink Pad says that I O'd on the 9th, but I think it was the 7th. I don't chart or anything so I really had no idea. From that calculation, it's either 9dpo or 11dpo.

Congrats to all of our new BFP's!! And RC, I totally see a line!!

Don't want to get my hopes up too much...I'm not telling my boyfriend I even tested because I promised him I wouldn't this month (he thinks I'm going insane) so will test again in a few days see if it gets any darker...it's too light to get excited yet. :)

I'm 10 to 11 dpo today. More inclined to believe 11 as I had implantation bleeding at 5/6 dpo

I woke up at 5am to go pee today, which is unusual and have been really tired and super bloated today. Even my hubby noticed the extra bloat!

I see the cross before I read what you had put RC FXd it gets darker for you :thumbup:

:dust: everyone e

Congratulations twag and Lola!!! I am so pleased for you both :) best wishes for smooth, easy pregnancies :D RC: I totally see that line .... Keep up posted!! I pulled another bfn today, but, my temps rocketed and other signs have me very hopeful it'll turn around for me. Little Steph: sorry to hear AF arrived. Fingers crossed the next cycle will be the one. :)

congrats Twag and Lola! R.C. I defiantly see the faint line your talking about! keep us updated!

Whoa congrats on more BFP, I checked a HCG stick and again BFN am 12 Dpo still having cramps and no AF and still have sore boobs, am getting rather hacked off now :cry:

Just took a clearblue digital and nothing :-( and getting every disheartened now

Like everybody says around here, "until you get your af don't count yourself out"! You never really know! I am wishing you the best of luck!!! FX

Something to watch while we wait for more test results! thought it was cute.
https://youtu.be/U6-gDtX9U8U

ok sorry to post another video right away but I laughed so hard at this, also made me want to cry. I hope my family has a reaction like this.
https://youtu.be/SlNGJ1Sr9bM

Congratulions to our BFPers. H&H 9 months to you all :D To those of still waiting to find out either way (myself included).... :dust:

Symptoms for me lately.... last night my left boob was really sore (like kind of achey on the inside... weird). A few little twinges (could be cramps but I really don't know, just looking for something I think). Have had a couple of dizzy spells but again, more likely related to my cold. BFN this morning (now I've started I may not be able to stop!!). Still no voice thanks to this cold - over it!!

I thought I was 12dpo based on dates but as I have no idea when (or if) I o'd or my LP I am totally in the dark. If I had a 14 day LP I think I'm only 11dpo. First time around I didn't get any symptoms until about 8 weeks.... not out but not hopeful either!

hey everyone!

great to see more girls with good news..

im around 11-12 dpo and BFN all around =(

getting familiar AF tenderness in my BBs and feel like im out =(

no other symptoms at all !

blow some baby dust this way BFPers!!

xxx

I'm in the middle of moving and I am so worried about moving heavy things and making it hard for a potential bean to stick. When I moved heavy things today I started to feel abdominal cramps. Am I silly for being worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->