August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

How is everyone doing today? Any possible symptoms from everyone?

I'm also trying to be as laid back as possible about TTC as I got a bit obsessive last time and annoyed DH!

X

I've had quite a lot of cramping, but pretty much all week so no idea why!
Symptom spotting is kinda new to me, I had a dream pregnancy with my daughter - sympttomless apart from bigger boobs! - and so I have no idea what I'm looking for. Anyone else having cramping? Or anything else?

OK so I know I will sounds mad but I had the same the cycle of my chemical so hoping this is a good thing! My SS so far:

1dpo - queasy, dull lower back ache, weird pains, sore boobs (this is a norm for me but usually until 3dpo), bloated (never until day 1 of AF), OMG so tired, runny nose
2dpo - queasy, dull low back ache, sore boobs, weird tingling sensation in lady parts!, tired & hungry! runny nose
3dpo (today) - queasy, dull lower back ache, sore boobs (walking makes them hurt!), runny nose

I know crazy person right!!

I've notcied loads of people mention runny or stuffy noses as a symptom on ttc boards - is that really significant as a pg symptom? Just curious :flower:

I don't know I mean I don't have a cold I am fine cold wise other than a constantly streaming nose!! could be nothing and just linked to the fact that it is now cold :shrug:

Hi I'm Marilyn. I'm due the 23rd. I got first pos opk on Wednesday at 1030. 8am was neg. I had 30 hours or so of blaring positives. These faded last night and this morning a clear negative opk. I bd every day and twice yesterday. I'm having very sore uterus and twinges. I am a 27/28 day lady but I am on clomid. This is my second month. Hoping ill be lucky and would love some buddies to keep me sane. I'm going to try and not test until atleast the 21st and I am off on holiday on the 24th may. If I get a bfp due date woul be df birthday. :) please god. X

Hey ladies! Ill be testing the 23rd :)
This is my first cycle. I'm super new at all this.
Stick beans stick!

Hello hello, Callie! Are you by chance a Callista? (Like my youngest daughter?) first cycles seem to be a thing in this thread. We will be bursting with beginners luck! I am supposed to test the 23rd as well, but my impatience will likely drive me to test a lot sooner.

Twag: you certainly did by the looks of things!!

As for symptoms: did my final follicle scan today. It did indeed rupture. Doc says all my levels look great, so all their is to do now is wait...

Welcome Marilyn! I will no doubt be resisting the early testing right along with you. Maybe we can help each other to WAIT...lol.... GL!

I don't know I mean I don't have a cold I am fine cold wise other than a constantly streaming nose!! could be nothing and just linked to the fact that it is now cold :shrug:

I see! i was just curious. It'd be really interesting if it was related!

Glad the follicle scan went well, zestygirl. I will need lots of help resisting poas...

I really doubt I will be able to wait until 23rd to test!! Have some ICs that I will use probably long before 23rd!

I'm starting to get a bit confused about what day I ovulated! I thought it was a couple of days ago but yesterday I had a lot of pain and ewcm so now thinking it might have been yesterday. Made sure that both dates are covered though so I know we didn't miss it. I don't temp it chart though so really not sure!

For about 3 days now I have been really dizzy, today it was like a head rush but not when I move or stand up too quickly, even when I'm just walking. And the pains I had yesterday were really painful!! Not sure if either of these are symptoms though!

Oh and I'm really really moody today! Feel sorry for DH!

Hi ladies, just spotted that you're all aiming to test on 23rd, can I join you?

I'm a bit of a POAS addict but only have one test in the house so am trying desperately to hold out until 23rd when AF is due - my track record isn't good though!

Only had my first proper cycle last month after stopping bc, had a few very short cycles before that so I'm still glad when I actually reach 10dpo without the :witch: showing!

Think I ov'd cd12 so 23rd may will be 20dpo. No symptoms really yet, slightly sore bbs today but nothing else.

Hello ladies so I am now 4dpo and have had occasional sore boobs, nausea feeling on and off and a slight discharge when wiping, am really trying not to symptom spot as it will drive me mad lol:wacko:... Keeping everything crossed for us all

Hey everyone, hope you haven't been too preoccupied with symptom spotting today! :haha:
I'm still having cramps and backache but they're getting quite bad, not sure wh
at to think!

Hey ladies! Ill be testing the 23rd :)
This is my first cycle. I'm super new at all this.
Stick beans stick!

Hello hello, Callie! Are you by chance a Callista? (Like my youngest daughter?) first cycles seem to be a thing in this thread. We will be bursting with beginners luck! I am supposed to test the 23rd as well, but my impatience will likely drive me to test a lot sooner.

Twag: you certainly did by the looks of things!!

As for symptoms: did my final follicle scan today. It did indeed rupture. Doc says all my levels look great, so all their is to do now is wait...

Welcome Marilyn! I will no doubt be resisting the early testing right along with you. Maybe we can help each other to WAIT...lol.... GL!

I'm just a Callie :) when is the soonest to test? With my daughter i didn't get a positive on a test till 10 weeks! I can't wait that long this time. I think I'll wait to test till my period is due. It's my first month off the pill. ( I got pregnant on the pill with Lyrik). Not sure I even ovulated but I think so because I had bad pains and my doctor told me the first few times I ovulate it will e painful because I've Been on the pill for a while.

Welcome Sian! I have one test in my house too... In this thread we've been discussing how hard it will be to wait. This is my first cycle where DH cooperated (like fully) and we even had tests done which came out perfect... So I am also just dying to test early! I am 3dpo and I have had a couple cramps, but I wonder if they might be related to the HSG I had earlier this week.

Callie: my first daughter was also conceived on the pill... Lol... So I know how possible it is!! I think the soonest to test is rely 10dpo. I buy cheapie a from dollarama. They work just as well as expensive tests (I had an ectopic 4 years ago and used a zillion of them.)

Having said that, I think it's best to wait (if possible) getting a negative is really difficult even if it turns out to be false. It always ruins my day.

WUWH: I have read that implanting can occur as early as 3dpo. Hope this is why you are cramping!

I am really feeling the progesterone this month. Also worried I may be getting a yeast infection. I have only had two before (from penicillin) and I wonder if the saline sono and HSG has thrown off my ph a tiny bit. Hoping it will subside, just feel a mild tingly inside...

Hello ladies! Im Ntnp for my 1st. This is my 7th cycle. Im also pretty new at all this and although im ntnp Im still tracking. Just not temping and using opk's. My Af is due the 23rd as well. Hoping for a BFP for us all!

I was really gassy yesterday and today backache....hoping these are early symptoms!

Hi Andi!! I was ntnp for a while, but it was hard not "discussing" my effort with Dh. I feel we missed most important dates. I wish you greatest luck...I was tracking too, but I am now working with him and I'm hoping now that we're teaming up a little more well get our Bfp. Baby dust to you !

Hi Andi!! I was ntnp for a while, but it was hard not "discussing" my effort with Dh. I feel we missed most important dates. I wish you greatest luck...I was tracking too, but I am now working with him and I'm hoping now that we're teaming up a little more well get our Bfp. Baby dust to you !

Thanks! I agree with you about the missing important dates. I want to be TTC, but DH wants to take the more relaxed approach. He doesn't want to feel pressured or have our sex life be all about baby making. Which i understand his point.We both want kids but I want a baby now... he wants a baby when it just happens. For now im find doing the ntnp thing. Im glad he finally agreed to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->