August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Zestygirl and callie, i also conceived my daughter on the pill, there's a lot of it about! Think that's why i'm enjoying the ttc thing this time around...

So am 5dpo today been up for 30 mins and already peed four times :thumbup: also have sore tender boobs again :winkwink: every time I go to the loo and wipe I'm expecting to be bleeding as my nether regins feels slightly weird but nothing, hoping this is all good signs xxx

Lesley :coolio:

I am 5 dpo today still having waves of queasiness, strange twinges down the pelvic region, dull lower back ache, boobs are huge & sore with odd sharp pain down the side! :wacko:

So am 5dpo today been up for 30 mins and already peed four times :thumbup: also have sore tender boobs again :winkwink: every time I go to the loo and wipe I'm expecting to be bleeding as my nether regins feels slightly weird but nothing, hoping this is all good signs xxx

Lesley :coolio:

Sounds positive! Fx'd for you :)

Woke up today and just want to eat everything!! Don't know of it's a symptom or if I'm just greedy ha!

my nipples were itchy last night lol don't know if that's a sign?:wacko:

I dunno I honestly think I'm not pregnant this time. After so many months of it not happening, I just don't want to think I might be only to have a disappointment again.

I am sitting just now and my boobs are in agony and they also look huge !! Think it is too early though for it to be anything :-(

I am sitting just now and my boobs are in agony and they also look huge !! Think it is too early though for it to be anything :-(

mine are the same, they are really aching even when i'm just sat and I keep occasionally getting a shooting pain through them, but im only4/5dpo i think so might be too early to be anything

I'm currently 5 dpo keeping everything crossed for us both xxx

I'm dpo 3 but I think I am a bit over. We are ttc very laid back and not taking ovulation tests and seeing where it gets us. I swear my nipples are bigger. Not sure If that if ever a symptom but they are giant. Even Dave thought so. I'm going on holidays on the 24 so for for sure testing the 23rd!

I am 4dpo. That almost yeast feeling has disappeared thank god, but I am battling a stuffy nose. The hospital I went to had signs all over it about an outbreak of flu. Just hoping its not gonna be a full out illness. Good news is no fever. Bbs are heavy and sensitive as usual. I always chalk up early symptoms to progesterone. It definitely causes early pregnancy symptoms. Not trying to rain on anyone's roses, but progesterone assumes then body is pregnant until about a week after ov until it tapers down if there's no implantation. The symptoms I have after 7dpo though, I really focus on. Happy Mother's Day all :)

9dpo and not a symptom in sight! Unless you count eating everything in sight but that could just be down to the depressingly wet and windy weather in the last few days - being house bound makes me eat like a bear about to hibernate!

It's really not helping with my mission to lose half a stone for summer :dohh:

Weird! I checked my cervix and noticed a strange thing... I could also feel my uterus! It is so firm that its palpable from the VG (sorry, tmi) I remember the steady growth and firming in my womb from my daughters. I wonder if it could be anything.... Maybe just decidualization (the firming and growing of the lining) in which case it is still a great sign. I just wanted to mention cuz it is unusual ...

Hi, can I join you girls?

I am ttc no. 2 and this tww stuff is driving me mad!! DS was a welcome surprise (after being told I would need medical assistance to conceive) so there was no waiting just a test after I realised AF was two weeks late.... it's true, ignorance is bliss!!!

We've been NTNP since he was born but actively ttc since January (this is our 4th cycle).

I still bf my son (1-3 times a day) and my cycles are all over the place. Before DS I had 32-35 day cycles. Since I got my period back (around 7 months ago) I've had some 20 day cycles, a few 28 and the last one was 35 so I'm hoping I'm back in that groove. If so, it would put me somewhere around 5dpo (don't use opks as have PCOS and they drive me mad and charting is tough as DS is my alarm and never wakes at the same time twice!).

I have noticed that cd18-21 I had a lot of EWCM then cd19 was just watery and it has just kept increasing since then (now cd25). Bd every day from cd16-22 but nothing since then although I'd say we'll go again tonight (just because :winkwink: ).

I have got a cold atm (definitely a cold, not just the sneezes/sniffles I had with DS). I had major cramping on Friday night (possibly 2dpo) which is really unusual for me but just about every cycle since I got them back has been unusual! Also noticing that bbs seem very large by the afternoon (but "normal size" in the morning). Not sure if this is related to breastfeeding though. TWW is TORTURE - I know that it's too early for any symptoms but I still keep looking for them!

Anyway, AF is due 23rd (assuming 35 day cycle) so it should be a busy testing day if we can all hold out until then.

:dust: to all xo

Now 6dpo went down town and thought I felt a flood like af had started but no so still in there with a chance :thumbup: good luck to us all x

Welcome Berri :) Sorry to hear you have a cold - you have company cuz SO DO I!! Nose has been running like crazy. Yesterday my DH (duh) poured me a glass of wine at dinner, and then pressured me to take some tylenol Cold & Flu in front of company at dinner. Dumb Dumb. I reminded him that I don't want babies with 2 heads and not to do that...lol...I've been toughing it out drug free. Asked him last night how he would like to handle the HPT since this is our first cycle trying. I asked if he'd like to be surprised (ie - I do the testing and deliver the news) or if he wants to do a test together. He chose the latter. I said "But - but - what if I wanna test early??? Do you really want to deal with like 5 days of testing??" He looked at me weird and said "Pfff - No - why would you want to test early? Lets just wait." I know this is a family friendly thread, so I won't repeat the expletive that went through my head. But now I have a ton of pressure NOT to test early. So yes - lets pass the time and hold our cards as long as we can before turning them over!!

CURRENT TESTERS IN OUR THREAD INCLUDE:
Twag - TTC#1, cycle 9 and looking good after a bd-a-thon!! she is back after a break.
Lola - Also her first cycle after a break
Wishuwerehere - TTC#2, she is our newlywed and this is her first proper cycle trying.
Shortie - with an awesome name is ttc # 2
Bubblebelly - TTC#1 she is NTNP
Callie - She is TTC#3, and this is her first try after bc
OoOo - Marilyn - with the cutest avatar ever BD's EVERY DAY sometimes twice!!!! Props, Girl! lol
SianMa is TTC#2 and is a fellow POAS addict. This is also her first proper cycle and her chart is looking FAB
Andi86 has been trying for a while TTC#1. She is NTNP and extra baby dust goes out to her!
Berri is TTC#2 also NTNP and has a cold like me.
zestygirl (me!) 2 adopted sons, 2 daughters, 1 ectopic ttc#3 with DH this is our first cycle and we went to the FC to get tested.

Thats eleven of us! We are all due around the same time.

How about a question to pass the agonizing 2ww:

If you are PG, :bfp: how will you tell your DH? (Mine is above. I'm stuck waiting to POAS because he wants in on it....grrrr....)

zestygirl - DH offered me a glass of wine last night too when we were round a friends house! sometimes i think he forgets ha! it must be so hard for you not to POAS!! i'm a fellow POAS addict and DH also wants to be there when i test so we have come up with a compromise... i have loads of ICs so i'm gunna use the them whenever i have an urge and if i get anything that looks like it could be a BFP i will wait until DH is there to take a FRER!

I think i have calculated wrong and I am 4DPO today, AF still due on 23rd, last night i had cramps in my left hand side of my lower stomach, was quite painful! had the odd cramp on and off today, not sure what it is as i'm sure it would be too early for it to be implantation cramps? wish i'd paid more attention to my body before now!!

Hello all

Can I jump on this boat? I'm new to the forum and I'm due to start my period on the 22nd...so might be testing the same time as you girls *fingers crossed*

Been trying to conceive since Dec this is cycle number 6 as I have a short 25 day cycle.

Very sore itchy boobs and constantly hard nipples hoping this is a sign but not going to build hopes up too much.

Good Luck to you all!

6DPO today here and OMG I am so tired - I too have had a runny nose & stuffy 1st thing in the morning since 1/2dpo :shrug:

Well I will test and then tell DH - he knows my cycles very well so will know when AF is due but also he asks me daily how my temp & chart is :haha: he is very on board with the TTC :cloud9:

Sending out some :dust:

Also this is first time ttc so its all new to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->