August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

my af is around 24th. i dont know which dpo i am. i just BD once during or around ovulation.i think i am out this month becoz i am symptomless. nothing completely is going on here. but am hoping that you girls get your bfps...i like to read about bfps. laways out a smile on my face.

Help me girls I am desperate to poas even though it would show nothing right now! arrggghhhh!!!

ETA: to answer your question zestygirl, my OH has said I can 'pee on as many cheapo tests as I want, and let him know when I get a + on one of them and we can do a digi together' not helpful - he should say he wants to be there to stop me from obsessing!

I am holding off until 8/9dpo before starting to POAS IC's :wacko:

Yeah there's no point before then, i just can' help myself :eyeroll: ideally someone would hide my hpts until at least 10dpo...

Hi all!! I'm a new member but not new to the site. I come here all the time for answers (and have all my questions answered). Not sure how many dpo I am bc I don't temp, but anxious to start testing. My advanced digital CBE had a solid smiley Sat so I assume Ive o'd by now. I wore poor DH out the past week hoping for a BFP in 2 weeks
. I had 1 mc is November (bday month) and 1 in March
. So heres hoping 3rd time is the charm. Stickey Baby dust to everyone.

I am also resisting the pops urge right now. Totally relate ladies! lets just wait a few more days!! symptom spotting could be a worthy substitute and I have a new one...lol for the past hour I had a sharp but mild throbbing pain in my uterus. No too painful but default in the womb (I think) and def noticeable. It has mostly subsided. Implantation cramping???? Here's hoping.

In fact: we are all in the window for implantation right now. Symptoms include slight bleeding, uterine twinges and cramping. Anyone feel anything?

cramping & twinges all day today here

Since this is my first cycle ttc. How much is a stress a bad factor?
We just found out Brendon ( our 4 year old) his bio mother who abandoned him 2 years ago is fighting to get him back, and because she was mia for so long we were never able to get custody because he would never show up for court ( she is in Indiana we are in a canada). I am pretty sure the stress of this all isn't going to be good. And we might have to stop ttc after this cycle until this is all figured out :(

Callie, her chances are almost zilch. First of all, she is required to come to Canada for all the court dates because that is where the child lives. Secondly, she has to serve you for every date. Most importantly though, Canadian courts are ultimately concerned with doing what is best for the child-not her. You are the only family he's known. You have records showing that her interest is new, she never showed up for him before. She has established a transparent precedent for herself. Best case scenario for her: the judge may grant her visitation, but likely she would have to move to Canada AND she would have to pay you support. Don't worry :) let her rant and rave, she's got nothin. As for stress, believe me if stress could shake a bean loose, half of all babies would never make it at all. Xo

She had full custody though. That what's screwing us, it seems lik the courts don't even care anout Brendon at this point. The 31 we as court and her lawyer told her she is taking him back with her. Blows my mind how she would take him away from all he knows. I am more of a mother to him then she ever will be. So frustrating. Just hoping it all goes okay, and if she does get him. Hope she has changed. I am just stressing so much, I hope or doesn't effect my babymaking!

You should research In loco parentis. Also, I don't know your specific situation but please go to the following website:

https://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov...es/Parenting_Affidavit_Self-Help_Guide-EN.pdf

If you need to file an emergency motion to stop her from taking him, refer to page 6. Duty counsel at your local family law courthouse can help you with the forms if you dont have a lawyer. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I'm not a lawyer but I am very familiar with custody law in Canada. ;)

I've had sharp stabbing pains on the side of my lower stomach...I'm not sure what it is or if related at all but that's just been today...they just come and go like maybe 3 times today only lasting like a couple seconds. Maybe could be a sign? x

Hi girls. I'm cd 18 today. Feeling sore nipples but not severe and that's about it. I'm a bit tired but don't know if that's anything. Days away from testing. :(. I had pos opk day 13,14. Bd every day up until day 15. Df decided to sleep all night Friday so I was mad. An he didn't make up for it Saturday morning so I'm upset that I may have missed ov on day 15/16. I feel so resentful that I'm putting my body through clomid and if he's tired that's it! Well I'm tired. I'm actually thinking about not trying next month or taking clomid if I get bfn. I guess bad mood can be added to my symptoms. I just hope I ov day 13 when I had my pos or atleast I did weds thurs fri. As we bd at 2am Friday just not Friday night and nothing else all weekend. He actually said to me if Friday was so important I shouldn't lie saying all week was important. Fuming!!!! I showed him my maybe baby App which had Monday thru to Sunday highlighted as days to bd. as if I'd lie so we can bd. I'm bloody fed up and tired too but kept on going in hope of a bfp. Df just doesn't care if he falls asleep. I thought he was being really great this month. But no he couldn't be bothered when it might have mattered. I know you can ov any time up to a few hours to 36 hours after pos. but can't help feeling I missed it cos of him and I stand no chance of bfp. Sorry for rant. Feeling down. He made me cry yesterday when his mother was here too. I said something I got a fact wrong and he looked at me like I was a thick cow. I felt stupid like I'd been kicked in guts and just cried but manage to dry my eyes before they saw. Don't think I'm doing too good this tww

Sorry to hear that Callie, I hope it gets sorted soon. it sounds like it's obviously in your favour though, if she hasn't been around for 2 years there's no way any court would let her take off with him.

I have zero implantation symptoms :( but I think I'm only 4/5 dpo so I won't give up yet! horrendous sore bbs today but that could be anything...

I think I'm 5dpo. I have sore nipples too. But it's probably progesterone rising :(

I think I'm 5dpo. I have sore nipples too. But it's probably progesterone rising :(

That's what I thought :nope: not feeling very positive today, I think I just want to confirm I'm not pg so I can move on! Also I'm pissed because I just found out that hubby is going away for a conference next month and it's definitely going to be over when i ov so looks like next month is out. Sigh.

Welcome Lutz! and Praynfortwins...wow - you are brave to brand yourself with a username like that! Good to have you join us :) RC86 - hoping you get your BFP this month.

Just to recap: Wondering if anyone has an idea of how to tell their DH they are PG, and also (since we're all around the same time) if anyone has implantation symptoms?

I heard a cute story where someone told their OH they had something weird on their belly, can he come and have a look, and they'd written on a message from their baby - I love things like that, too cute!

I have no idea how to tell Dave. I need to think of something. It's our first baby together so it's very special for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->