August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

hey girls! did you all have a good weekend?
I went back to the docs on saturday and all my results came back good..
iron levels were good.. folic acid levels good.. blood count good etc..
just my cholesterol a teeny bit high lol.. but I think it was because of the fried lebanese fried mince pastry I ate that morning.
I also got my referral for the ultrasound.. I have doctors in my family too though so I will be talking to them too and see what I should do next..

RC - when will you decide to start testing and how many dpo are you now roughly?
mommy - how are you going? any updates? any more testing?
andi - hope you're okay.. there's so many women on BnB with PCOS, im sure you'll find alot of support here on the forums!! let us know how you're going..

havent heard from zesty in a while! hope she's alright!

x

sorry bubble, totally forgot to update this thread.... i had a chemical. cd 2 over here.

talked to dh. we're going to think about what we want. we may not have another. we may just stick with one.

glad your appt went well hun! can't wait for your u/s. when do they want you to have it?

awww mommy
=(
so close...
im so sorry to hear that! are you alright?
:cry:

are you sure that is what you want? I would support you no matter what... but as long a you and DH and your little one are happy..
maybe try one more cycle before going on a break?
I've heard you are more fertile after a chemical... I saw some women on BnB have some chemicals and then conceive straight after..
whatever the case hun... we are all here to talk =)
*big hug*

well the want me to wait atleast until 7 weeks..
I am 5 weeks now....

still so early.. afraid I will miscarry =(
I had a miscarriage at around 5-6 weeks around 2 and a half years ago...
and the clots I passed are still very fresh in my mind.....

Sorry to hear mommy :(

Bubble, 12 weeks is the normal for ultrasounds here (I only got early ones because of bleeding). My sis waited until 12 weeks and was glad she did because it actually looks like a baby (vs the early ones I have where it looks like a little blob in the first one and some weird seahorse thing in the next!). I'm still not convinced about this pregnancy... been spotting for over a week...

As for what to do next? Keep up with the prenatals and learn to know your list of 'what not to eat'. Time will fly by :)

I do wonder how zesty is getting on too??

So sorry mommy! I know its heartbreaking right now and it will be for a while. Maybe just take a break for now and decide in a few months if you want to keep trying? Just dont want you to regret giving up if its something you really want....im sure you and your DH will figure it all out.

Sorry to hear your news mommy.

I think I'm about 5 days past ov but holding out to test until my AF is late. I'm not feeling positive though.

Bet you can't wait for your first scan bubbles :)

awww mommy
=(
so close...
im so sorry to hear that! are you alright?
:cry:

are you sure that is what you want? I would support you no matter what... but as long a you and DH and your little one are happy..
maybe try one more cycle before going on a break?
I've heard you are more fertile after a chemical... I saw some women on BnB have some chemicals and then conceive straight after..
whatever the case hun... we are all here to talk =)
*big hug*

well the want me to wait atleast until 7 weeks..
I am 5 weeks now....

still so early.. afraid I will miscarry =(
I had a miscarriage at around 5-6 weeks around 2 and a half years ago...
and the clots I passed are still very fresh in my mind.....

i'm alright hun. if there is a chance she will be lonely, i will def. keep trying. we do not want her to ever feel alone. luckily she is going to have an abundance of cousins and they don't live far away. however, seeing her cuddling a sibling would be a big thing for me. so maybe we can just dtd every other day over here and maybe i'll temp to get a confirmed o and then stop again. i don't know. easier for just one in the early years but.... later it might make a difference if she's all alone you know?

as for your scan, that's awesome it's 7 weeks. i had to wait til 13 because they couldn't get me in til then, but here they do usually 12-13 weeks anyway.

try not to think too much about the miscarriage hun, i don't want you to get all stressed out and so forth. i'm so sorry you feel nervous about it, i can't even imagine. thinking of you, and i'm sure you're going to do fine and baby will be perfect!

Sorry to hear mommy :(

Bubble, 12 weeks is the normal for ultrasounds here (I only got early ones because of bleeding). My sis waited until 12 weeks and was glad she did because it actually looks like a baby (vs the early ones I have where it looks like a little blob in the first one and some weird seahorse thing in the next!). I'm still not convinced about this pregnancy... been spotting for over a week...

As for what to do next? Keep up with the prenatals and learn to know your list of 'what not to eat'. Time will fly by :)

I do wonder how zesty is getting on too??

Berri - thanks for the advice !! =)
12 weeks is the norm?? really? My doctor as well as the docs in my family said we can go for a dating and/or heartbeat scan from 6 weeks onwards. I guess its personal choice really and if there really is the need for one at that early stage.. alot of my friends who are preggers did their first scans between 6 - 8 weeks..
lol at weird seahorse thing!! hahahah that made me crack up laughing..

how are you doing?? has the spotting stopped ??

RC - hey hun, yes am feeling so anxious for the scan.. just cant seem to shake the fear of losing the baby.. last week I was over the moon... but now Im feeling just a little more cautious and want to just get the next few weeks over with! ofcourse im still happy.. but the emotions are going a litte haywire at the moment!
when is your expected AF date ?? i'll happily join in with the countdown!!

mommy! well im happy to hear that you are willing to keep all your options open! cousins are great "sibings" ofcourse, but at the same time broadening your family is not just to complete your DD's life... but also for you!
take all the time you need to think this through obviously... I dont think you would ever regret having another child..regardless of age differences...
I have older sisters and I have huge age gaps with them.. although growing up was a bit tough because they werent my age.. but now that I am an adult.. it's really nice to interact with them with our different dynamics..
and ofcourse I loved some aspects of my sister being like a second mum to me.... what I am trying to say is .. no matter how big or small the gap.. siblings will always love each other and connect in some way or other..

As for my scan - I havnt actually booked it in yet.. Doh!..
who knows! I might even have to wait till 12 weeks if there booked out!..
but i'll let you guys know how it all goes anyway..

thanks for your support mommy! Im trying to be carefree and positive!
trying to shake the fear off... trying to steer clear of threads that say
"no heartbeat at 6 weeks" "spotting turning into period" etc....
anyway.. sorry to be such a downer ..... =(

I need to move out of my current place at some point too..
so have been browsing rental properties a bit closer to my parents home.
where we are now isnt that far from them.. and while its closer to DH's family.. its a bit inconvenient as its only one bedroom .. and a nice suburban place would probably be more ideal!! having to put my house buying plans on hold!! lol

im keeping you all in my thoughts girls!!

x

mommy!! I was stalking your journal.... *blush*

was it your bday!????

OMG happy bday!!!!!!
=D

Bubbles try to to worry about the worst. I know its hard not to but stressing and worrying about it won't help anything and only rise your blood pressure! :) I know its properly easier said then done though I'm sure most of us would be the same.

My AF is due next Wednesday so 8 days. I hate waiting around just to get my AF again another month. I need to just keep my mind occupied but when your spending all day at home alone its not easy! Back at work tomorrow though for 3 long days so that will keep me busy.

Happy birthday mommy if its your birthday :)

yes my birthday was yesterday lol

bubble they didn't even try to find a heartbeat on me til 10 weeks.

so try to be calm (yeah i know i know) and relax a bit, i'm sure everything is going to be just fine! :)

spoke to my friend about being an only child, she said she never cared, because it was more for her! all of her parents attention and so forth.

good to hear, because so many people make you feel guilty for having just one.

My cousin is an only child and she loves it. It's also fun to have siblings but many people don't and grow up just as happy and have more privileges growing up because when you have brothers n sisters its your parents can't afford to so as much with you.

Which ever you decide is right for you and your family is what you should do. Don't be made to feel bad about it mommy! Every family is different and are in different circumstances, people shouldn't judge.

Do what suits you :)

Which ever you decide is right for you and your family is what you should do. Don't be made to feel bad about it mommy! Every family is different and are in different circumstances, people shouldn't judge.

Do what suits you :)

Sad thing is people will always judge no matter what the circumstance is or what people decide to do. Everyone just has to live their own life and not care about others negativity.

yeah i always got "are you going to try for a boy? were you sad she was a girl?" ummm.... noooo!!! she's perfect!

she's enough on her own lol!

and thanks rc, i think one sounds really good to me. i don't have to worry about ever missing a moment!

I like that mommy she's a lucky little girl :)
I can't believe some people would say that about wishing she was a boy! You just need to tell them that's she's all you ever wished for and more! Idiots some people are!!

I know andi people will never stop judging but its so annoying when they do! It's people who ain't happy in their own life's feel they need to point out negatives in others to make themselves feel better. People keep asking me "when are you getting married" but at the moment its not even a option we've so much to pay out for as it is and I just want a baby first marriage can wait. I wish people wouldn't make me feel bad about wanting a baby before marriage, even family do it!

whatever decision you make ofcourse we will support you 100% mommy!
as everyone is saying.. do what makes you happy and it doesnt mean you cant ever
change your mind a few years down the track!

Im glad you feel content in spending more time with your DD, I think she'll just be full of love and adoration for you!

how are all you girls getting on??
Im kinda sad this thread is getting more and more quiet!
=(

want to stay here forever lol !

as for me.. my symptoms are sort of vanishing..
last week had horrendous cramping on and off.. but now hardly any..
just the bloating and slight fatigue....

anyway cant waaaaaaait till the end of this week! the weekend could not come any sooner!!!!!

xx

I know bubbles everyone seems to be slowly fading away!

Love your little tracker on your signature! It's great to see the slider come along :)

Hi ladies. Well, my symptoms were promising and I did get a clear positive yesterday. I started bleeding very heavily about 2 hours ago so I'm going to call this one a chemical. :( Oh well, I have one more cycle then my laparoscopy for endometriosis is on October 30th.

Sorry to hear that wishing...big hugs and fingers X'd for your next cycle!

Oh wishing i'm so sorry!!!!

i love this thread, i hope we can all stay together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->