August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Congratulations Bubble!!! So happy for you.

Hope this is the start of a big run of BFPs on this thread!!

Heylove, cute lil bump :D. Had first appointment with OB today, he was lovely. It's getting a bit real now :)

Once again love and :dust: to those still trying.

Oh girls!!! thank you so much for everything!!
all of you have been so undeniably supportive!! would not have made it this far
without all of you! and I TRULY mean that! this thread has kept me sane I swear!

zesty, RC, andi, mommy, wishing !! all of you hang tight and keep at it..

Berri!!! you were right! we BD'd just the one time before I got that super positive OPK. it would have been roughly 1.5 days before O... used the Preseed for the first time ever...

here is my FRER's - one of them I did as soon as I came home from work.. and then I did another this morning.. still faintish..but there!
xx

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
thank you so much Andi !!
have you heard back with your ultrasound results hun???
xx

congrats!!!!!! love it!!! so happy for you hun!!!

makes me hopeful for myself too, as i swear we bd'd seventy times before o lol

congrats!!!!!! love it!!! so happy for you hun!!!

makes me hopeful for myself too, as i swear we bd'd seventy times before o lol

awww thanks mommy!!! you'll be right behind me, we have all been in the waiting boat for so long.. im sure the rest of the girls will follow within the next few cycles..

not long to go before you start testing!!! are you waiting for AF to show first?
xx

nah i'm HOPING to hold out to 13dpo, next friday. one day before af is due. or i may wait til saturday at 14dpo...... i'm just not sure how antsy i'll be that week!!!

okay mommy! you have strong willpower!! if you start having any symptoms feel free to update !!! i had this weird one off VERY loose bowel movement around 3-4 dpo.. and one very prominent headspin on the night I got the very very faint BFPs on the cheapies..

apart from that.. nothing at all and still nothing.. no tender boobs.. no sore nipples..
no backache.. no cramps.. nothing!

andi - well we are all anxious to hear.. and praying all goes well for you!! let us know as soon as you found out

xx

Omg bubbles congratulations!!! I'm over the moon for you!! Really jealous but still really happy for you :) YAY!!!

bubble i don't really have any symptoms. i have some sore nipples today, only noticed because dd just leaned on me and pushed on them and i had to move her. but doesn't mean anything. lol. had some on and off last month too.

just hanging out. waiting.

Yay Bubble!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!
I hope to see a lot more BFP's on here!

Well, I just had a DR appt this morning, they are going to do a laparoscopy soon. Dr highly suspects endo. But, maybe he can clean me out, and I stay well long enough to conceive and have a good 9 months! Keeping my FX that's what happens. :)

wishing- i so hope it cleans it out and you get your bfp!!!! just saw, 35 cycles!! my goodness. i feel for you.

Omg bubbles congratulations!!! I'm over the moon for you!! Really jealous but still really happy for you :) YAY!!!

thank you RC! means so much!
and let me assure you.. If I can get a BFP after so long, so can you!
you'll be pregnant soon!! I can feel it! you're due to Ovulate right??
please do try the preseed :happydance: good luck!!!!

bubble i don't really have any symptoms. i have some sore nipples today, only noticed because dd just leaned on me and pushed on them and i had to move her. but doesn't mean anything. lol. had some on and off last month too.

just hanging out. waiting.

I still have no symptoms either hun.. just some light cramping today..
my AF is due tomorrow.. so waiting for this week to be over as its still so early.. I just feel like I am about to get AF, but nothing else..
you'll be testing in a few days!!!! fingers crossed mommy! take it easy xx

Yay Bubble!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!
I hope to see a lot more BFP's on here!

Well, I just had a DR appt this morning, they are going to do a laparoscopy soon. Dr highly suspects endo. But, maybe he can clean me out, and I stay well long enough to conceive and have a good 9 months! Keeping my FX that's what happens. :)

thank you wishing!! I really hope that things are okay with you!! and even if it is endo.. atleast you can find a solution from here onwards to help you conceive.. best of luck hun!

Andi - yoohoo!! andi ! any news hun! im feeling anxious for you... hope you're ok xx

zesty - wondering if you've tested anymore.. or eitherwise waiting for AF to finish off?? xx

if you guys dont mind me hanging around.. i'll still be on here to go through your TWWs with you <3

x

Bubble, congrats!!! So happy to see you got your BFP :) what's your EDD? Probably May/ June-ish???
Been following to see how you ladies are doing- sorry to see its been such a tough few cycles for everyone!! Here's to hoping Bubbles' BFP is the first in a series of them!
Wishing you all the best :)

Bubble, congrats!!! So happy to see you got your BFP :) what's your EDD? Probably May/ June-ish???
Been following to see how you ladies are doing- sorry to see its been such a tough few cycles for everyone!! Here's to hoping Bubbles' BFP is the first in a series of them!
Wishing you all the best :)

hey Kla! thanks for checking in !!!
yeah around May 21st I think..

i know! we have all been waiting for ages together and I really wish and hope the lovely ladies can follow on... lots of baby dust xoxo

Bubbles I hope you do stick around!!

I'm supposed to ovulate either Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm trying to get my boyfriend to BD with me every night from Friday till tonight because I'm back at work doing late shifts after which means it'll be hard to fit it in. He's not feeling it though and keeps saying that I'm taking this fun out of sex and I just wanted to really try this month as I'm starting to loose hope and if it doesn't happen this month I'm thinking about having a break from trying as we've other stresses at the moment. We're in proses of buying a house and both really busy with work.

Anyway fingers crossed for the rest of you!

hope you get on that bd'ing RC!!!!

bubble how you feelin? is it real yet? i felt like af was going to come all day when i had my pos with dd. I was in so much pain with regular cramps, but af never did show!

i've been having a few strange symptoms, so i figure i'm out. i think my body is playing tricks.

Your not out until AF shows mommy :) keep positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->