August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hi everyone!
how are you all doing?!

RC thanks for the details hun, will try and find you next chance I get =D

mommy how is the TTCing coming along and all?

Andi, did AF end up coming full flow ?? haha it definitely sounds weird wishing for a normal AF for you haha! but you know what I mean..

well update from my end..
the scan was great.. we saw the little blob baby with a heartbeat, the yolk sac all enclosed in its own pregnancy sac.. so far so good!!
once I get some pics I'll post them up for you guys if you want to see =)

Im just really getting bogged down with the fatigue and tirednes..
Saturday was my bday and for the first time ever lol DH and I stayed home for dinner because I just COULD NOT get off my ass...
and yesterday I slept from 5pm till about 10.. woke up had a shower and went back to sleep and got up for work today.... unbelievable....
=_=

hope all you girls had a lovely weekend though... =)
xx

got two days in before the pos opk. 2 days before, and one day on. may be enough may not. was too tired last night, did photography for a wedding. today i made homemade sauce for 8 hours. he didn't help at all. he's not getting anything tonight either.

Hi girls, still checking in on you all :)

RC hoping some time away does you good and you come back from London with some great news :D

Andi, if you ever want to chat about PCOS just let me know (I was diagnosed in 2008 and had Insulin Resistance at that time too) and told after LOTS of investigation was told I would 'never conceive without medical intervention' and that has been proven to be utter crap. I do remember my despair when I was diagnosed though...

Mommy, hopefully your BD days will be enough this month. :dust:

Bubble, I would KILL for sleep like that!!! Glad you got to see your little blob :D

As for me I have an OB appointment on Thursday and while there is no reason to think things have gone bad, my mind just keeps going to that dark place :( I still have my insomnia (issues staying asleep) and sneezing like a fiend but that's about it; in limbo now! I think once I hear HB again on Thursday I'll be ok...

Still no word from Zesty?

Hoping to see a string of BFPs here very very soon xo

Berri i think i had that throughout the pg with dd. you just can't help it. didn't help that 3 other people were pregnant with me at the same time. they all lost theirs at about 8-9 weeks. one had twins.

but i was ok. i kept waiting for my time, but i was ok. i also don't mean that to come out as a downer, but rather, hang on to all your hope, believe in your bean, things are going to be ok. things ARE going to happen around you, but that doesn't mean anything! you are going to have an amazing bouncy baby bean at the end!

are you finding out gender?

hey girls..

Im getting sad at the thread dwindling down... =(

the nausea is getting really bad at my end =(
at work the whole day and no food I eat wants to settle...
feel like chucking up every 10 minutes..

its like having a bad stomach bug that never goes away..

Berri hope the appointment goes well and we are all here for you and Im sure things are fine hun! let us know how things go...
If you ever find yourself in Syd, let me know! I'd love to meet up =)
or maybe I can find you in Melb haha!

I am actually getting pretty worried about Zesty..
its unusual that she has not been on the boards for nearly a month..
Im scared something's happened and we dont know about it ...
her last post was on this thread...
maybe Im just being way too pessimistic...

hope the rest of you girls are doing okay...

mommy how has your TWW been going? when are you due for AF ??

OMG!!!! I just took this test!!!

Please tell me I'm not going crazy and seeing things!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
RC RC RC you're not crazy!!!! :yipee: omg!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! i'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

bubble- i know it's a tad concerning about zesty! let me know though if you want that link again to the other thread with my ladies, we update daily. i'm so sorry about your ms!!! that's terrible!!! thinking of you!

afm, just 4 dpo! well, unless i o'd on 17 then i'm only 2 dpo. BUT i usually o right after my pos opk. so i'm thinking sat was it. and the cramps i was having were telling me HEY YOU"RE O'ing!!!

so i'm most likely 4 dpo. AF is due sat the 12th. but not testing until monday the 14th. 10 more days. stick with me ladies!!!

I took another test 3 hours later and its shown up the same...I've had a couple hours for it to sink in that it is my BFP!! I've booked a drs appointment for Friday morning. It's so scary. I'm 1 week late exactly from my AF and so that would make me 5 weeks.

P.S I do also hope zesty is alright!

RC.... woohooo :happydance::happydance::happydance: So very very happy for you. I knew another BFP would pop upon this thread soon! Congratulations.

Mommy I will be crossing my fingers and toes that you get yours in 10days :dust:

Bubble, sorry that you're not feeling well. You'll likely find something you can stomach sooner or later (first pregnancy I lived on frosty fruits and a daily handful of salt and vinegar samboys for about 7wks!).

I've got my OB later this arvo so hopefully the sound of a strong heartbeat will be enough to silence my silly thoughts! Mommy, we're not finding out gender (didn't first time either).

See you soon ladies :D

RC !!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRRLLL !!!!
I PRAYED SO HARD FOR YOU !!!! AND AM SO GLAD YOU GOT YOUR BFP !!!

oh wow! finally I have a smile on my face!

I am so sick guys!
this morning woke up with really really bad nausea..
held it held it.. held it as long as I could.. and couldnt any longer
threw up bile ...
cried my eyeballs out..

and now Im at work waiting for it to happen again..
had a little bit of yoghurt and blueberries.. and its not settling at all..
I feel up to my neck..

thanks for the advice berri! right now I dont feel like eating anything !!

good luck mommy! fingers crossed

xx

Bubble- i was told in first tri to just eat what we could. nothing heavy. i just wasn't hungry. i was living off of strawberries and raspberries and any other fruit. just take what you can.

RC i am so thrilled for you hun!!!

Berri- that's so awesome about not finiding out gender. i WISH i was able to do that. i just have to know :/

I'm so chuffed for myself yesterday was it all about sinking in now I'm just terrified I'm going to loose it. I know no how bubbles felt last month saying the same thing.

Thanks for all the congratulations girls :) thanks so much for your prayers bubbles they really did work!!

I've got a drs appointment for tomorrow booked. I also don't have work till I'm 12 weeks giving my job to find me work in the office.

Bubbles your worrying me with this being so sick...when did that start?

Also I have stomach cramps like period pains but maybe not as painful...is that normal?!!

the nausea started creeping up on me around a week ago, so roughly 6 weeks
and I'm 7.5 now..

and yes! I had horrendous cramping while I slept at night during week 4-5..
they were like painful long drawn out cramps.. but they went away after a few nights!

as long as you're not heavily spotting/bleeding cramping is normal..
xx

unfortunately yes. you can have random period cramps a lot in first tri. i expected anyday for af to show. I think ms really starts around 6 weeks for most people but sometimes sooner for the lucky ones :/

how long it lasts is completely up to the pregnancy. my cousin was ill up until the day she gave birth. almost missed her surprise baby shower because of being sick. but her dh forced her to go. my sil's sil was ill first tri and now the last.

And then i never had it at all. i had a touch when i was getting nervous about telling people, but when i told i was fine. so, it completely depends on you and your pregnancy.

i actually asked my family if they had any when they were pg. mom had ONE day of it, in both pregnancies. never actually threw up just got the ick feeling. (i never threw up either), my gram never had it either.

However my one co-worker didn't have it but her mom had it bad.

it just depends!

i hope you don't get it though!!!!!

I'm hoping I don't get it...fingers X'd. Sounds awful. Thanks for the reassurance about the cramps, there is no bleeding or spotting and I'm not in loads of pain its just feels like when you first get AF, but maybe not quite as painful. My boobs feel kinda sore but other then that I don't seem to have any symptoms. This is so close to how I feel right before AF that it does just feel like it's gonna show any minute and sometimes I can actually feel it but when I go toilet its not there (if you get me). Thanks again girls for your reassurance.

lol the sore titties!! oh dear lord can't even lie on my stomach..
my boobs and nipples have been bloody sore from when I got my bfp till now..
I took the day off work today to recover and rest..
thank god!
xx

Been to dr today. I'm no wiser though he was new to the area so wasn't sure if I need to refer myself to the midwife or he's got to do it so he's going to get back in touch with me. He thinks I would be just gone 5 weeks and the first visit with the midwife is your 12 week scan. 6 and half weeks is going to drive me crazy waiting!

Still worried sick that I'm gonna loose it. Every time I go toilet I'm terrified I'm gonna see blood.

Hope you feel better soon bubbles and the day off work helps you recover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->