August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I took 2 tests with BFN before getting my BFP so you never know andi. Otherwise I hope your appointment with the fertility clinc goes well for you :) you will get there!! Big hugs

feeling eh over here.

how are all the pregnant ladies getting on?

sorry andi about af not being here still but hoping it's a good thing this time! don't you have an appt coming up soon?

I'm doing alright, just hanging around waiting for my 12 week scan which is only just over 2 and a half weeks away now on the 20th November. Its a long wait and I'm still paranoid about everything. Even though I had that scan at 7 weeks I still find myself stressing about stuff but not as much as first.

How's bubbles?

How are you mommy? Anything new with you?

feeling eh over here.

how are all the pregnant ladies getting on?

sorry andi about af not being here still but hoping it's a good thing this time! don't you have an appt coming up soon?

Ya my appt is on Wednesday. Temp dropped a bit today so im expecting AF soon.

at least your appt is soon andi. not much longer and hopefully can get you on track and get your bfp.

rc- i know what you mean. that's the only bad part of pregnancy. the worrying. that's how you know you'll be a good mom. :) you're already worrying about the tiny person in you! it's so amazing, wait til you hold him/her. nothing like it. i can say still almost every single day i snuggle my lo and think to myself 'i can't believe you're mine'

afm, i'm doing alright. had a few weird things with my insides again, dh wants me to get those expensive invasive tests because i can't live in fear of being ill and i can't keep getting sick for months at a time either. so i'm calling my dr. on monday.

right now due to the flare up of whatever the hell this is, i'm thanking god i'm NOT pregnant, beacuse i can't imagine feeling like this on top of pregnancy.

Mommy- its probably a good idea to get the tests, even though it will be expensive. Sorry your going through this...I cant imagine how hard it is to be sick and live somewhere without free health care...
Do they still think its your gallbladder? Apparently its pretty common to get your gallbladder removed after a pregnancy. My cousin was really sick after her second child, she couldnt eat anything without having a gall bladder attack. She couldnt even continue to breast feed because she wasnt getting enough nutrition for both her and the baby and actually went down to below the weight she was before she got pregnant within months of having the baby. They ended up removing her gall bladder. Its definitely got better but she still cant eat anything to greasy or with high fat content. Hope things get figured out for you soon.

Its best to get tests done mommy so you know what's up and can then hopefully be able to get on the road to sorting it out :) best of luck with your tests!

I can't wait till the day I hold my baby...it will be the most amazing day ever I just know it will! My life after will never be the same but I'll be so happy :)

Andi they are putting 'free' healthcare over here, however, sadly it's not how people think it will work. The healthcare is only free to the lowest poverty levels, and then we will have to pay higher amounts then we are paying now. so actually, it's going to be like ten times worse for us than it is right now, so i need to get everything done prior to the new year or i won't be able to afford it anymore.

i'm actually very worried about what changes are going to come in the new year.

That sounds like a nightmare mommy! How ridiculous!

Mommy- im hoping for you you get this health stuff figured out soon.

Afm so the other day my temp dropped and I thought ok AF should be coming...well now my temp jumped back up? Ive read this could be implantation dip. AF still hasnt shown but because my cycles have been all over I have no idea when to expect it. I took another test today still BFN... maybe to early? I dont want to get my hopes up by symptom spotting but Ive been smelling weird smells the past couple days...like today I kept thinking I was smelling raw peeled potatoes....weirdest thing. Then i got a really bad headache tonight and threw up. Now I feel fine. I dont want to get my hopes up but Im keeping my FX.

Hi girls
sorry I've been gone for awhile..
just tired.. and work has been busy..
and I've also been sick, had to take a day here and there off work to recover..

i'll catch up and read back at everyone's posts properly and reply..

as for me, quick update
have reached 12 weeks.. (well 12w4d, since baby is measuring ahead)
have a scan tomorrow for nuchal translucency/down syndrome testing..
had the progress scan 2 weeks ago too..
fibroid still there big as ever.. and still have some blood clots in the uterus lining.. (subchorionic bleeds)
baby was doing fine... saw some movement, jiggling/dancing.. couldnt really see the arms and legs that clearly..
fingers crossed atleast something will be better in the scans tomorrow..
and that I can see more of a clearer picture of bub...

RC - my nausea and vomitting has died down alot.. so have hope and hang in there!

i'll read back at everyone's posts I promise, just rushing out of work at the moment!!

missed you all !
xx

So glad to hear from you bubble.

My sickness comes in waves, like yesterday I was fine then went to do weekly shop at supermarket. All of a sudden half way round I felt like I was gonna throw up right there n then out of the blue. I struggled to do rest of the shopping as I just wanted to get out of the shop. Luckily I wasn't sick in the store. My dr said to me 2 weeks ago it should calm down in a week or so...she obviously lied haha. I've not been too bad with it though compared to some women.

Just hit 3rd tri over here .. hard to believe! Morning sickness is back again, though. Oy!

Oh wow heylove time really is going so fast! Congrats on starting the 3rd trimester! Getting close now :)

Hi girls, thought I posted a couple of days ago but it seems to have gone missing (silly phone!).

heylove I can't believe you're in third tri (having said that at 22+3 I'm not too far behind you!). Poo that the morning sickness is back though :(

Andi, will cross fingers and toes for you :dust:

RC good that the sickness comes and goes, in that it's better than being constant!

Bubble, glad you're nearly in 2nd tri and your sickness is easing. Hope all went well with the NT scan.

Mommy I do not envy your health system at all; it's scary to read about can't imagine actually living like that. Makes me realise how lucky we are!

Me??? I'm doing well. Really showing now and baby is moving a fair bit but not quite regularly. Still tired; waiting for that second tri boost of energy to appear but have a sneaking suspicion that between work and looking after a toddler, that's not going to happen (a suspicion confirmed by OB a few weeks ago!). If the old wives tail about heartburn is true, this is gonna be one hairy baby!!! Nearly every day for 3-4 hours I get it terribly but that's the worst thing really.

Take care everyone xo

Thanks Berri but it looks like AF showed. But at least Im getting my AF. Way better then the 110 day cycle I had last time.

Thanks Berri but it looks like AF showed. But at least Im getting my AF. Way better then the 110 day cycle I had last time.

Yep, anything in double digits is good news when you have PCOS :D It's such a pain isn't it?! I think for a while there I was going 90-120 days on a "regular" basis and still the dr's didn't diagnose me.... it was just "one of those things". Knowing makes it easier I think.

Hopefully you can find some meds/diet/exercise that help you regulate everything and we see your BFP here very very soon!

Still hoping you get your BFP very soon andi!!! :) but for now at least AF has shown so you know you have a new cycle to get trying again.

Bubble how did testing go???? i hope all is well. when i had gone for that, they told me bay was measuring too big so i couldn't have it done! not that i minded. i was really only there to peek at the baby. And you are going to be in second tri soon, so you'll hopefully start feeling MUCH better!!! i know for me second tri i've felt better than ever in my life.

Andi good luck at your appt today!!!! fx'd for you!!!!

Berri- i never had heartburn when pg but my baby had a giant head of hair!!! was crazy. how far are you now? i can't keep track.

xheylove- can't believe you're in the third tri!!!!! Congrats to you love!!!!!

Rc- how you doing love??? is it real yet?

afm, just got a hidascan booked for the 14th to check my gallbladder and see what's up. nervous. so nervous. but hoping that we can figure something out.

hey mommy how are you now? how did your scan go?
RC how you coming along?
Berri - glad to hear everything is going well for you hun..sorry to hear the tiredness is still getting to you! im still waiting for the energy to kick in too..
Andi - glad you're getting somewhat shorter cycles!!
heylove - 3rd TRI!! OMG.. and I just got into 2nd...

my NT scan went great.. baby looks healthy and low risk of Down Syndrome.. *praise the Lord*
he/she was moving around and rolling on to its belly and was very active for us which was nice to see at that stage since it looked alot baby-like than the last scan!
life is such a frikking miracle...
I really want to start feeling things now though.. because I tend to get anxious about baby.. the last scan seems so long ago.. and I wont get another one till the 19 week one...
my bump is still very tiny and barely visible..
my boobs are massive... from a humble small B, gone up to a huge C.. had to buy a few new bras over the weekend just to let the girls feel a little looser lol..

other than that some growing pains..and the fibroid and growing uterus is really starting to dig into my bladder... having trouble keeping my pee in =(

I got sick again in between! spoke too soon before about the vomitting going away.. I mean it has gone away.. but I have once a week REALLY BAD vomit sessions where it sort of culminates all day and brews in my belly.. and by the time I get home from work in the evening I just spend all night throwing up in the loo..
=(
Im alot better now though.. *fingers crossed for good I hope*

Im going away to Hawaii tomorrow night for one week.. this holiday was booked before I fell pregnant! and now it seems this will be our last holiday for a good while! it's a baby moon lol..
hopefully I can update from there if I get the chance.....
any of you girls been there? any tips/advice?

miss all of you girls!!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"