August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hi ladies-I haven't chimed in much but wanted to say congrats to those of you that have recently gotten your BFPs :) Congrats!

Bubble- At my first sono (6weeks) they found a 3cm fibroid on my uterus. I also have them in one of my breasts. My dr advised no intercourse (poor DH!) but said the main impact is likely to be discomfort for me- that's it. She did say it could grow due to hormones but so far (14w5d) it hasn't. A friend of mine delivered her 3rd baby naturally in 2 hrs with a 6 cm fibroid just a few months ago so don't fret! It's something to be aware of but don't stress too much!

Hey ladies..
thanks to everyone for their reassuring words..
im sure I'll be fine.. I just really pray and hope to God it doesnt block my cervix..
or grow too large... I'll keep you guys posted once I get my check ups done..

the other thing im having difficulty with, is bowel movements..
for a few weeks (TMI) I was bleeding a little with each BM..
I just put that down to being constipated and perhaps the wound not healing properly..
but now that the bleeding has somewhat stopped.. it is still pretty painful each time I go...
is this normal with pregnancy too?

RC sleep as much as you can, because your body needs it right now..
the fatigue wouldnt be that extreme if it wasnt trying to tell your body something! hehehe so nap when you can..
I wish I could sleep all the time... even now! but working fulltime has its darned limitations lol...

my breasts are still very tender..
and woah the nausea..
havent thrown up today.. threw up twice yesterday.. after breakfast and after my afternoon fruit snack..
fingers crossed I can hold down everything today..

mommy how are you getting along??? testing in a few days right?

xx

First, rc, i never got ms. doesn't mean you'll def get it, just can happen.

bubble, hun do you have hemorrhoids? some people get them during pregnancy. everything is changing. i know i've had one almost all my life (genetic) but after having dd, i had FOUR come out during pushing, because any kind of pushing down there can make them crazy. doesn't help when you're prone like i am. i had one go away, and have 3 at all times. tmi i know. if it's NOT a hemorrhoid, no i don't believe it's normal to be bleeding from there, and i would call my dr and ask what's up.

Yes i'm testing now on friday with my last ic.

Bubble I know my best friend suffered from hemroids when she was pregnant and she said they were very painful. It could just be that you've burst some blood vessels in your bum by pushing too hard also. I would defo go dr about it though, it will also just put your mind at rest.

I woke up during the night last night with bad cramps which lasted about 15 minutes. I hope that's nothing I need to be worried about. There is no bleeding or anything n the cramps have practically gone away completely. They might of felt worse then they were because they woke me up. If felt like intense period pains. I did have sex last night though so I wondered if maybe it was something to do with that. Any of you girls had cramps?

I was kind of hoping it wasnt hemmorhoids...
but it possibly could be! I'll probably go get it checked out soon then..
that sounds painful mommy! not sure how you deal with!
do you use any regular creams? or do regular salt baths??
I might try a salt bath and see if it helps..

RC, yes I had horrendous cramping week 4-5..
like I woke up sqquuirrmming in pain.. it was a dull ache throbbing through my lower belly..
could just be baby burrowing in deeper; or yolk sac etc forming..
it's very normal to have cramping..
have you had a browse at the first tri boards yet??
or searched similar symptoms??
the cramping shouldn't last for long..
hope you're doing okay!

xx

RC, yes i remember having cramps! wait til you get to braxton hicks. those aren't painful as much as uncomfortable. ugh. i got them a lot in third tri. most people apparently do't get them as often or as long as i did. man i got them constantly and they sometimes would last a few minutes. I remember reading on google and they said they last like 20 seconds, so i asked my mw since mine could last as long as a minute or two- and she said it was a good thing, that my body was really working on things inside. my point is, sometimes google is full of shit. sometimes your mw will be full of shit. i've had both :) lol Trust your gut. this is very important in pg. Just a heads up for future stuff.

RC- Hemorrhoids go back up when you're not pushing or having a hard time with things. make sure you aren't pushing too hard. most of the time you wouldn't even know i had any, they just come down occasionally and go back up. not because of pushing for me apparently just because i'm weird i guess. They don't hurt or cause me issues. So theyre not really active. i've never used cremes or anything because mainly they don't fix it, they just soothe and i've not had issues (besides when i had just had her oh lord) so i don't bother with that extra stuff.

HOWEVER, at the hosp, when i had her, they gave me Tucks- https://www.soap.com/p/tucks-hemorrhoidal-pads-with-witch-hazel-54294?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_S&utm_term=JJ-382&utm_campaign=GoogleAW&CAWELAID=1323119998&utm_content=pla&adtype=pla&cagpspn=pla

they are little pads soaked in witch hazel, i kept them in the fridge. you just kind of lay them on the area. and it's soothing for it. They're amazing. so if you are having real issues and are uncomfy i would highly recommend them.

Thanks mommy and bubbles.

I think I just worry about everything. I sometimes forget this website has other forum sections haha I'm always just on this topic. I've taken a quick look at the first timester one and also googled things but sometimes its better to just not google things because it can be a pile of rubbish like mommy said and sometimes it makes you worry even more. I did read somewhere that your uterus grows from the size of a fist to the size of a grapefruit in the first timester (to make room for your baby) which can cause cramping so I'm going to go with that idea and maybe mention it to the dr if it gets worse or keeps happening.

Bubbles I hope you don't have hemroids, fingers crossed for you. I'm sure what ever sympotms, pains, cramps, sickness and so on will all be very much worth it in the end :)

hemorrhoids normally go away too hun so not permanent :)

rc, totally normal to worry. anything we can do to ease your mind, i'm happy to help!

Hey ladies hope everything is well! Just an update I have an appt(teleconference) with an RE on Nov 6th. He lives 4 hours away from where I am so instead of me travelling that far they do it this way I guess. Hopefully Ill get some answers. According to my chart I havent ovulated yet so I dont think the progesterone "reset my body" like we hoped. When I did get my period after taking the progesterone it was a weird period. It never got that heavy and lasted a really long time. Anyway thats whats new with me. I see there is sgill a few ladies around. Congrats to those who are pregnant! And good luck to those still trying!

andi i'm sorry but i'm so glad you'll be getting answers soon.

bubble yes i tested first thing this am at 630 :bfn:

Andi I'm sorry to hear your still in limbo. Hopefully soon things will get better for you!! My fingers are tightly crossed for you!!

Mommy don't loose hope yet...I tested the day my AF was due and then 3 days later and both times I got a BFN it wasn't until I was a week late I got my BFP!! Your not out until AF shows :)

getting crabby too so thinking af is coming. pissed because of my gi issues this time i thought there was a chance. but to have them be like this just because? i was REALLY hoping there was a reason for it. makes me mad.

Mommy I still think there is a chance. You might still get your BFP. Really hope you do!

only chance is if the tests expired a month early. pulled it out of the bin and it looked like there oculd be soething but i think it's WAY too faint and prob expired so evap.

Have you taken another test mommy?

How's everyone else doing?

sorry RC af came last night. i'm out. looks like dd is due to be an only child.

sorry RC af came last night. i'm out. looks like dd is due to be an only child.

So sorry to hear AF started for you :( sometimes life has a way of doing things though that might seem wrong but are right in the long run. Maybe your daughter will be a only child and a very much loved one as well. Maybe one day you will fall pregnant and have another. Maybe you might have a break for awhile then think to yourself that you really do want another child so you start trying again. Either way I really hope things work out the way you want them too, and I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world.

Your daughter is a lucky little lady :)

Hi ladies! I see we have had some BFP's since I have last been on here!! Congrats to the one I see right here, RC86!

Well, had my pre-op. appt today for my laparoscopy. So ready to have the surgery and get back on the TTC wagon!!!

Hope all goes well wishing and you can start TTC again soon :) best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->