August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Had a nightmere this evening...started bleeding at 6:30 n went down to the hospital. Nothing they could do because the early pregnancy unit was closed so need to go back in the morning for a early scan. Its a threatened miscarriage though so I'm expecting the worst. :(

RC.. oh dear..
dont panic.. dont stress.. just try and stay calm sweetie..
how bad is the bleeding? is it just spots here and there? or full flow??
is there an emergency unit at a hospital you can go to instead??
=(
oh RC im praying for you....
let us know the updates hun...
xx

Hi RC, sorry you're going through all this. I will tell you that I had A LOT of bleeding early on (including some very heavy bright red with clots) but (touch wood) so far so good. I also bled a lot in my first pregnancy and that turned out fine. As every nurse/OB/sonographer I've seen has said "sometimes bleeding just happens, we don't know why". Not particularly reassuring I know but bleeding is not necessarily a miscarriage. Unfortunately they refer to any and all unexplained bleeding in pregnancy as a threatened miscarriage...

I will be thinking of you. :hugs: :hugs:

My visit to the hospital went well :) I still have baby and beating heart n a little photo of "something" to keep!! Over the moon!!

The bleed was next to baby n she didn't know if maybe it had been another baby or if it had been a blood clot! I'm still happy though.

Thank you girls for your well wishes and messages!! :)

So happy for you RC... I know how scary it is but baby is okay is the main thing (at least they found a reason for yours!).

oh god rc so glad you are alright!!!! how terrifying!!! keep us posted ok??

bubble how are you feeling???? sickness gone yet?

berri whats the news with you?

hope all you ladies are alright!!! thinking of you :)

we are good over here!!! definitely glad about having an only child but still not ready to part with her baby things!

hi girls! how you all carrying on?

RC so glad to hear everything went well and I pray the rest of your pregnancy goes well too..

Andi how are you doing with TTC? did they tell you how and when you can continue to try?
I know you said you are having a teleconference on the 6th.. but wondering if you've had any updates in the meantime.. hope all is well.. *big hug*

Berri omg just realised you are nearly halfway !!! woohooo!!!

Thanks for asking Mommy.. Im doing alright.. not vomitting every day..
maybe just every second or third day now if I cant hold it in....
week 7 to week 8 was the worst.. with everyday hurling at the toilet bowl..
and then I was good for a few days... then this Tuesday I happily ate my oats and berries at work for breakfast and within 10 minutes it all just came out.. and I was left feeling sick the rest of the day...

Im glad you and your family are happy with with your decisions... and I only wish you all the best with everything and raising your DD!!
keep us all in the loop =)

the nausea is still there at week 9 on and off... but Im handling it all and trying to keep my spirits up!
not sure about when you guys all started showing.. but I have a noticeable protrusion in my lower belly that for the life of me cant suck it in... its definitely firm..
I just feel like its way early... but then again with clothes on and stuff its covered and no one would be able to tell.. but standing in front of the mirror naked..and side on its there.. lol
hubby looks at it everyday seeing if its growing... I've bought some maternity jeans online because all of mine were skin tight and I cant bear with the pressure on my abdomen anymore and sick of living in leggings all the time LOL...
anyway I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get my next referral for 12 week scan..
and also will be discussing and doing a follow up about my fibroid.. as I am still unsure of the details exactly...
been having on and off cramping which is normal i suppose...
still sleepy and tired... and will be taking more time off work now that the workload isnt that bad anymore....

I'll give you girls updates ofcourse =)

hope all of you have a great weekend!!

xx

Oh Wishing1010 !!! good luck with the surgery !!!
and cant wait till your back TTCing!!
lots of hugs and kisses and you are a trooper for soldiering on
xx

glad you are doing pretty well hun!!!

i would up going to the dr yesterday as i'm having an ibs flare and seems like she things may be gallbladder related so i'm terrified. more tests and stuff if it doesn't go away in 2 weeks. terrified i'll pay a million dollars for a test that comes back normal (another one) and then terrified that it comes back positive for problems and they have to remove it. ugh.

Oh no mommy...I know you don't want to pay for a test that comes back normal but I hope it does. Its better to get tested and then treated if needed then left to get worse. Thoughs with you and hope its good news!!

I had first day of ms today. I had a cup of tea when I got up this morning and was feeling a litte rough. The tea didn't last long before it came back up, I felt quite sick all day after that only feeling better after 8pm! I had a 4 hour drive and a bridesmaid dress fitting today as well! In bed now glad the day is over!!

Glad to hear your sickness isn't as bad these days bubble. Hopefully soon it'll fade off completely :)

i'm sorry the ms hit you rc!!! yuck!!! hope it'll be brief!!!!

I hope the test comes back positive so i know what the problem is!!! if it's not that we're back to square one! but i ahve to wait until we have some money in hand to actually get it done!

feeling sad.. feeling stressed!!

Im nearly 10 weeks now.. I have a noticable little tiny bump...
im starting to think my little bump I have now is probably from the fibroid rather than from baby =(

I went to my doctor on Saturday to talk about my scan results from the 6 week scan..
and also to get my next few scan referrals..
the fibroid tumour was 6.7 x 7.7 x 8.2 cm at 6 weeks!!!!!!! (WTF its huge)
and it is right next to my birth canal...
*cries*

God only knows how darn big it is now that I am 10 weeks along..

I also have two subchorionic bleeds... and a possible corpus luteum cyst
=(
hopefully a scan should show if they've been reabsorbed or not...

anyway getting my progress scan tomorrowto check on baby so fingers crossed everything is fine..
stupid bloody fibroid................

=(

Hi girls,

Sounds like there's a few ups and downs here lately.

Mommy I hope you're okay and that the test you need gives you the answers you're looking for.

Bubble, sorry you're having a bit of a rough trot at the moment. Hope the scan goes well for you today. Thinking of you :hugs:

As for me, I hit the 20wk milestone yesterday. On Saturday I felt baby's first kicks (had just been 'rolling' til now). Had our morphology scan on Friday and it went very well. Baby is growing nicely and everything looks as it should. In work related news, we are also going into expansion mode and I'm stepping up in the world - one of the support staff started today and we're getting another starting on a 12 month contract basis next month. Exciting times ahead :D

Take care xo

Thinking of you bubble. Hope you get some good news soon!! Hugs

ok first off what is up with this new look? really whacked.

and bubble i'm so sorry you're stressed. try not to worry about it. the drs will keep an eye on you and guide you through it. it probably won't be an issue anyway. and didn't you say there's a chance for a c-section really at the worst? it may not be the ideal birth for you but, as long as you get baby out healthy and you are well i think that's ok. try to relax as much as possible hun.

berri- that's awesome! are you going to find out gendeR? sorry i can't remember anything these days. and only a few more weeks til viable!!!!!

RC how are you feeling?

Hi girls.

Hope your all doing ok! We've had some drama on her lately!

I'm doing ok, ms comes n goes most the day but thankfully I've only actually been sick a couple times with it. Once after drinking a cup of tea first thing in morning and the other time was after dinner my mum had made for me. I did have a migraine the other night where I was pretty sick with that, I'm used to migraines though. The most annoying thing is not being able to take my migraine tablets so just had to sleep it off but only lasted though the 1 night so wasn't worst ever. Then today I feel as though I've got or coming down with a cold. Sore throat, cough with phlegm, blocked nose and so on. Feeling generally rough.

ugh rc i'm sorry its so rough. i got two of those terrible migraines while pregnant, thank goodnes i was able to sleep through them as they were mostly in the evening. i think it's a good sign with hormones changing as long as they aren't too frequent.

How are all you girls getting on? Its been silent on this tread lately and that makes me sad :(

Hey im still around. Checking in every once in a while. Nothing new to report. Still havent got my AF on CD 37. By my chart tho it looks like I ovulated sometime between CD 24-28.....of course its when i missed taking my temp for a bunch of days cause I was out of town and forgot my therometer so I dont know exactly when lol. Took a test this morning BFN. I have my appt on Weds wth the fertility doctor so hope something comes outta that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->