August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congrats puppyluv!!!!! And fx for everyone else still waiting!

Congrats puppyluv! Still 2 and a half weeks left in the month so I'm sure we'll get some more good news from the group ��

Nothing to report from me yet. Only 4dpo so still early.

Congrats puppylove :flower:

Afm temps have taken a nosedive so expecting AF soon hopefully. Had no ewcm this cycle so I think it's been an annovulatory cycle following last months mmc.

Puppyluv- WooHoo!!!! Congrats!!!

Sorry that AF got you Jbugg and Janis...hoping next cycle is your month!

Mom15, yay that your LP seems to be getting a little longer! Hoping it stays that way xxx

Hi ladies! My hubby and I decided that we were gonna go ahead and start TTC #3 already. With our youngest being 7 months currently.

I am at 5 dpo right now.

AF is due the 21st.

I am going to start testing next week. Probably on the 15th (8dpo) or the 16th.

Congrats puppylove :flower:

Afm temps have taken a nosedive so expecting AF soon hopefully. Had no ewcm this cycle so I think it's been an annovulatory cycle following last months mmc.

And it appears that AF has arrived! I'm quite happy about it actually, hopefully my cycle is now back on track and we can hopefully get our rainbow baby soon :happydance:

I'm currently somewhere between 5 dpo-7 dpo. Just waiting to test. :hugs: Best of luck to everyone still waiting and Congrats to those with bfps! Hope to join you soon.

Well today is 14dpo. Only spotted once yesterday and it was after a bm *tmi sorry* but this is exactly how last month af started. Still tested today with a digital bc that's all I had and of course *not pregant* popped right up. Just waiting for AF to appear. I'm super upset about it though bc my nips are so sore and I've had a decent amount of symptoms this month.. hoping round 3 of femera is my lucky cycle. If not I'm consulting with my RE and demanding more testing and needing a new game plan.

Congrats to all the bfps!!! Super happy for all of you!!!

Oh no jbugg! I freaking hate BFNs!! Good thinking in demanding more testing! I would even wait through a 3rd cycle! There are risks to medications and your doc shouldn't be subjecting you to them without knowing your tubes are clear and the SA is good!

Thank you so much has everyone. I took a digital this morning and it said pregnant: 2-3. It's really happening.

Awesome puppyluv!- so exciting now into the waiting for a h&h 9 months!

Lol I don't mind. That's the best kinda wait there is. I ran around yesterday with OH to tell all of our families lol. So crazy!

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_5704x_zpsolra7cep.jpg

8 months TTC. 5 anovulatory cycles. There are no words, I am in complete and total shock. I can't stop crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->