August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Lol aww. I haven't gotten to the point where I've asked for help like triggers and hsgs and what not. But I feel for you ladies. Because all those things are more factors to consider in the tww. My fx'd for you.

I keep feeling like I'm starting and go to the bathroom to find I haven't. I would test right now but I'm pretty sure my urine would be too diluted. I drink so much water and fmu sounds like it'd be more promising.

Well ladies I am sadly out :(
I was at the beach yesteday with the kids and the bitch arrived :( CRY...
Usually I am good with symptoms as pms symptoms are only ever sore boobs :/ I really thought I got caught this month being the cycle right after my m/c.. Weird thing is, in 2013 with my other loss, I had the same symptoms the following cycle after my loss.. It's like after a m/c my body for a cycle after is haywire... I should have realized that and ignored it all.. I am hoping this time around I can tell better hehe Good luck lovies <3

Awww sorry janis. I know how much some of you women have invested in ttc. Plays with us mentally, emotionally and physically. I hope you catch a sticky egg next cycle. :)

I'm going nuts. I wanna test so bad now but I've had a lot of water today. AF is 1 day late. Last cycle I only had watery cm from what I remember until she started. My cm is different this time. OH and I did bd last night too. And nothings helping AF start.

your killing me with the suspense puppylove. for the love of this forum GO TEST!!! LOL it should turn i test positive by now if it was first urine or last. you have some mad self control! =) good luck!

Haha sorry for driving you mad. I'm out at the moment but I'll test in a bit.

Omg I tested and it turned positive. Like really fast! I didn't think it would. I really didnt. It doesn't seem real. Even my OH didnt know what to say lol. He's happy though.

I TOLD YOU!!! Awesome NEWS and congrats. btw i hope you didnt take that wrong i just had a feeling you were! H&H 9 months puppylove!

Congratulations!!! Wishing you the healthiest and happiest 9 months!

Awesome congrats puppyluv! Happy and healthy 9 mos. so excited for you and your OH. &#128515;

Ah! Why doesn't it feel real?! Lol

I took tests for 9 straight days...lol. It definitely felt real after I took my digital the 4th day, but then I just kept testing to make sure it was getting darker on my cheapie a until it was as dark as the test line. Takes a while to sink in &#128515; Is his your first? It is for my husband and I.

PuppyLuv - congrats! Nothing better than peer pressure giving you your bfp! Haha

Afm, as of 9pm still no spotting or AF so pretty happy to have matched my longest pp luteal phase of 5 days. Cervix feels low and firm though so hoping I am not getting an overnight surprise visit.

Lol I might buy some more cheapies to make sure they get as dark as the control line. I also have a digital clearblue I can use once the cheapies get dark enough. It is our first. :)

Thank you all so much. How funny to know just a few days ago I totally felt like this wasn't my lucky cycle lol. How wrong was i?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->