August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congrats armour, I'm very happy for you!! BFPs are so sweet when the road to get there was hard. Enjoy every minute!!

9dpo today and bfn. I had what looks like an implantation dip yesterday although I know they aren't any kind of reliable indicator. Fingers crossed I have just tested too early!

Still no Af here btw. :) and temp went back up, BUT I temped an hour later than usual so keeping that in mind that it could be higher because of that.

Congratulations to you puppylove and amour :) wish you h&h 9 months :)

Im so sorry janish and jbugg that the witch got you 😬

Congrats amour!!! Keep the bfp's coming ladies!

Not sure if I've introduced myself in this thread yet but just wanted to check in and say that I'll be testing late next week (around Aug 19). I've basically had no symptoms except a stuffy, sore throat cold that started at 6dpo. I've read somewhere that a cold can be a sign but I'm not holding out TOO much hope. We shall see!

Congrats on all the BFPs in here

I'm feeling really down today...DH and I have been fighting and tried twice today to bd to no avail...got a +OPK yesterday and this morning (it's starting to go negative now) and haven't dtd since 2 nights ago. My breasts are already starting to get sore so maybe I already ovulated which would be good, I think, but temp doesn't show it yet.

Ask - sorry you are having a rough day! Dtd on command alone can be stressful sometimes.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs so far!!

I am CD1 today and going to try to hold out testing as long as i can but am thinking the 21st.

Good luck to those testing soon!!

Well I've pretty much lost all hope for this month...after another failed attempt DH and I have not dtd since I got my +OPK 36 hours ago. I'm so depressed. :cry:

Well I've pretty much lost all hope for this morning month...after another failed attempt DH and I have not dtd since I got my +OPK 36 hours ago. I'm so depressed. :cry:

I'm so sorry hun. Sometimes ttc can put some pressure. Maybe next month will be better. :hugs:

I had some light spotting after dtd earlier. Could be nothing but AF isn't due until the 25th.

Thanks wywy - going to try to hold out hope that BDing at 1:00am before getting the +OPK at 9am the following morning still gives us a chance this month. It was the only day I noticed ewcm and my OPK was almost positive that day but not fully positive until the next morning. I guess we aren't totally out but I still feel disappointed that we missed the 2 days after the +OPK.

I hate my body... AF was due today. She was a no show. Took a test of course negative. But I have spotted 2 times. Only after a bm so it seems to only come when I apply pressure. Same thing happened last month. So I'm sure I'm not pregnant. But my gracious. What the crap kinda cycles are these? I've never heard of someone only spotting after straining. Not to mention today I helped my SIL move and was around my in laws all day. Every single person was like are yall still trying?? Like yesss! Stop asking. It makes me wanna just tell them no we aren't trying anymore we decided not too just so they shut up.

Thanks wywy - going to try to hold out hope that BDing at 1:00am before getting the +OPK at 9am the following morning still gives us a chance this month. It was the only day I noticed ewcm and my OPK was almost positive that day but not fully positive until the next morning. I guess we aren't totally out but I still feel disappointed that we missed the 2 days after the +OPK.

Ask- definitely still a chance. My husband and I only bd one time two days before I ovulated due to how he felt with working outside in the heat lately and somehow we got a bfp his month. I was really down on myself and this month thinking we had no chance since other months we had bd more often and closer to ovulation....so you just never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->