August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

State girl- not totally sure how many dpo I am. I think maybe I geared up to O but didn't then maybe did couple days later? I'm on cd33 right now. I saw ewcm cd12 & 14 dried up then more ewcm cd16 then dried up. Dried up for a couple days then watery cm that gradually became more watery up until 3 days ago it had that thicker creamier feel to it but not dry. At the latest I could possibly be around 17dpo?

Last cycle was 30 days I believe. Saw ewcm on cd11, 12, 14, 16. So a little all over the place but at least coincides with same cd's as this cycle.

Ask, I agree with weebles. Also drink tons of cranberry juice but not the cocktail one obviously lol. Pee whenever you feel the urge so the bacteria gets flushed out and hopefully that does it.

Puppyluv- good luck fx'd. I just asked because once I discovered my luteal phase length it allowed me to know when to expect af which allowed it to be less stressful. I once ovulated late so my cycle was like 5 days longer and I for sure thought I was pregnant but I wasn't that month (may). Once I discovered all of this it made it easier the following months to know when to actually test.

Stategirl - I'm still nursing almost 16mo pp. before my DS my LP use to be about 11 days. Now they have been 5,3,4 days in that order. I am assuming it's my prolactin levels that make my progesterone drop too fast. So far still just creamy CM. If it holds of till tomorrow I'd be happy to at least have matched my longest pp luteal phase any additional day I would be thrilled as it would mean it's improving. Thanks for asking :)

Thanks ladies...starting to feel a tad better with all the water. Gonna go get some pure cranberry juice! I've read mixed research findings regarding cranberry juice helping UTIs, but it can't hurt! Was hoping to get another bd session in tonight but I think that is out of the question now! Hopefully we are covered!

Ask you could also try cranberry tablets which might help out too. Whenever I get a UTI it progresses FAST. Within a couple hours I'm peeing straight blood and in excruciating pain, so I try to get to the doc as quickly as possible. Haven't had one in a couple years thankfully!!

I hope the natural methods flush it all out for you!

Stategirl- thanks for the advice. So is what you're saying that if you O later in your cycle then your LP should be longer therefor your period comes at a later than expected day?

Thanks, Belle. I've never peed blood in my life! I think that would scare me! I've never actually been diagnosed with a UTI but a few times had this burning / constant urge to pee after frequent sex and it goes away in a day with lots of water and cranberry juice and warm showers to ease the discomfort. I guess it could just be an irritated urethra.

Ask- Do you make sure to pee after bd? I've read that can help you avoid uti's.

I usually do, Puppyluv but since TTC often don't ...will get ready for bed then bd and fall asleep with the lil guys in me lol. But after today I think I'll wait 20-30 mins then pee! On a positive note, I haven't been this hydrated in awhile! My pee is crystal clear. :haha:

Starting to feel much better.

Just had my HSG a couple of hours ago, and everything is clear! The test itself was quite painful when they inserted the catheter, but since I didn't have any blockages the dye didn't hurt at all...it almost tickled! It really is so different for each woman I guess! I'm glad that it's all clear, but of course now I wonder what is preventing conception?? At least we know we could go ahead with iui when we're ready, and that this may have lubricated my tubes enough to help those swimmers along!

FX for the ladies still waiting patiently for O and BFPs!

Glad to hear the Hsg went well. :) where are you in your cycle? Think I missed that. Good luck!

I'm CD9 today, most likely to O in about a week/week and a half. I'll probably be testing right at the end of the month, if my cycle goes as planned!

Stategirl- thanks for the advice. So is what you're saying that if you O later in your cycle then your LP should be longer therefor your period comes at a later than expected day?

Your luteal phase shouldn't change much it can change by a day or two I have read. Think mine got slightly longer when I started taking my prenatal vitamins daily or maybe my first time I put stuff in after the fact it had happened it didn't really have a good idea of when I should have o'd that month. I have since learned my typical luteal phase was 11 days so once I knew when I ovulated I would expect af by 12dpo and this was accurate even when I had a late o. jist helps you know when "late" actually may be truly late.

Hey NannySarah, I'm so glad your HSG was all clear and wasn't a painful procedure! I really think that blockages are what make it so painful.. When I had mine the catheter was the least painful part. :(
Since you're all clear I bet if you don't get your bfp this cycle that an iui will do the trick.

Well I'm out. Spotting started today so AF will be here right on schedule.

State girl- that makes a lot of sense. Thanks. :) if this isn't my cycle I think opks will help me pinpoint O better so I get a way clearer idea of my LP.

Jbuggs- let us know if it comes full blast. I've heard you can spot in early pregnancy. Sooo you're not QUITE out. Unless you know your body so well that you are. If so Sorry hun.

State girl- that makes a lot of sense. Thanks. :) if this isn't my cycle I think opks will help me pinpoint O better so I get a way clearer idea of my LP.

Jbuggs- let us know if it comes full blast. I've heard you can spot in early pregnancy. Sooo you're not QUOTE out. Unless you know your body so well that you are. Sorry hun.

LOL I don't know my body at all.. this is only the third cycle I've had in probably 2 years. First was induced by provera and last month's cycle was enduced by femera + trigger.. same thing with this cycle. So I definitely know nothing about my body / cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->