August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

I'm 11dpo today, and normally start AF at 12dpo, tested this morning and had bfn so pretty sure I am out this month. Just waiting for AF now. With my son I had had a bfn at 10dpo and didn't test again until 13 dpo when I got my positive so I am trying to take reassurance in that.

So sorry, gaves! :hugs:

Looks like a lot of us are now in the 2ww, anxiously waiting! Can't wait to see more BFPs in this lucky thread!

TMI Alert... Have lots of creamy cm since yesterday but this morning after using the bathroom I noticed a snotty-like glob of clearish yellow cm on the tp. Kinda looked like ewcm but wasn't too stretchy and much thicker and globbier like snot (yuck, sorry!) Anyone else ever get this?

MissYogi,fx this cycle! Good feeling about you this month!

Sorry about AF gaves 😔

GL with testing Cinderella,belle, flying,jbugg. Hope it's all BFP this cycle!

Ask - the only time I remember sth like this was when losing my mucus plug with DS. So not much help. Hope it's a good sign for your!!

Sorry she got you gaves!!

Tomorrow officially starts my 2ww got my positive opk yesterday and lot of cramping today. So will start testing on the 25th....well if I can wait that long lol.

Fx for all of us still waiting.

So yeah I feel confident in saying I have a 16 day lp. Bc this is the second month I started 16dpo. Woke up and AF is here, no longer just spotting. Cramping and feel already ughhhh.

So I guess I'll be going to my RE on Tuesday for cd3 estradoil check. I'm going to demand 21 days testing this cycle to make sure the ovidrel is actually working. I guess I'm nervous my cycles are annovulatoey bc I have NO ovulation symptoms even after ovidrel. Also I'll be consulting with my RE again to demand my hsg test and my husbands SA.

Good for you jbugg! I had one doctor (who had gone through infertility herself) who told me that when it comes to fertility you have to advocate for yourself!

Jbugg - I'm sorry stupid AF got you today. Hope you get some answers with those tests!

I'm sorry Gaves.

Ask4joy, I've had that the past two days; clearly yellow EWCM style cm. I DO remember in early first trimester with both my kids I had neon yellow cm, but don't recall if this lighter yellow EWCM... Reading up sounds positive but nothing is certain.

AFM, it was a BFN, which I am fine with, thankfully. I know I was hopeful of a BFP, we all are, but I was worried I was kidding myself a bit too. Haha. But no, I'm all good, onwards now! I might test on Friday or Saturday yet, but I might not either, I'll wait and see what symptoms crop up.

Today is exactly two weeks since my youngest turned two. Last time I ovulated around about now, so I'm hopeful it'll all happen soooooon

Good morning ladies!

Sorry to hear those that got af this month! It is hard to take isn't it. We all somehow convince ourselves that this is it! Whenever af has come for me I find out what month I would have been due and then tell myself that it wouldn't have been a good month anyway! Haha Anyone else do this??

AFM - well only 3DPO today and trying my hardest not to symptom spot! I have been having like some slight pain down low on the left side which I don't remember from previous months. I also really want to try and wait till af due before I test but I highly doubt I will last lol

Well ladies, I'm 12 dpo, and its 5:30PM and I still HAVE NOT started spotting yet. I always spot on 12 dpo (albeit lightly). I've been checking internally all day, and nothing... not even a hint. I'll continue to check all evening because I can't help myself.

I know there is still time for the spotting to show up this evening (I really hope it doesn't... my heart might actually break if it does). I started getting light cramping today too. Its super annoying. It feels like my skin is being rubbed in the same spot over and over again, just internally. I'm trying not to read too much into that. AF is due tuesday, I'm going to try holding out until Tuesday or Wednesday to test.

Other than that I've had literally no symptoms this TWW other than being super emotional (today wasn't so bad, but man, yesterday and the day before were awful). I'm not even bloated, which I'm always bloated during the TWW... bbs don't even hurt. Its been the mildest TWW symptom wise EVER lol

Thanks, Mom15 & Flying. Time will tell! Glad I'm not alone!

Belle - that is very exciting!!! I am rooting for you!

Hello all,
Busy day and I'm trying to catch up.
Thank you for acronyms Flying Duster.
Fingers crossed for all waiting through the TWW, that nearly broke me. It was my first month of TC so hopefully any more months don't test my sanity so much. I'm pretty sure I am out. I was cramping all day with back pain and convinced myself it was a good sign but I've started spotting now and I think it's AF. I will know for sure by tomorrow morning. I'm ridiculously, impatient. It's our first month trying, but we stopped prevention a year ago. I'm 34 and DH is 39, so I feel as if I've waited forever.

Gila I'm sorry you started spotting! It's so frustrating when you have been trying for awhile!!

I still haven't started spotting yet, and I always spot at 12 dpo, so now I'm freaking out thinking that maybe I didn't actually O until CD 15 and that maybe I'm only 10 dpo.

My AF used to start as spotting. I had low back aches and what felt like mild crampy twinges in my pelvic area.. bfp day after missed period. So you never know. :) im really hoping you ladies get lucky!

Looks like so many of us are anxious to see what tomorrow will bring.

Belle - I'm with you with checking internally all day!
I can get pretty obsessed about it :)
A few days ago I bought the diva cup as I had never tried it before. So I told myself if AF shows, at least I get to try it out. My period is a lot heavier since DS and it sounds like a good alternative as long as it works.

Going by your temps and and other secondary sighs I agree with FF on your O date Belle! I hope the no spotting is a really really really good sign!

I feel for all you ladies in the latter stages of the tww, I always find those days so anxiety ridden, because you just want to know one way or the other if it was your lucky cycle! FX girls, and sorry to those whose been visited by AF :cry:

AFM, it's been 3 days since my hsg and everything feels good. I didn't spot at all in the days afterwards, I've just felt slight cramping here and there. Today I had a negative opk, but lots of ewcm, which I usually don't get until the actual day of O, and not much of it. I've been drinking lots of grapefruit juice and green tea and I think it's working! My cervix has also been really open since the hsg, so I'm feeling super fertile despite the negative opk! Time to dance! :happydance::sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->