August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Belle, things are looking promising! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I'm feeling very fertile right now, super high open cervix and watery CM which is odd because I'm only on CD 14, and normally don't O until 17 or 18. Maybe I am Oing early this month, or maybe I'm just having a super fertile month! Hopefully thats what it is!

Weebles, I really really really hope you're right! If I am 12 dpo it's a big deal because I have NEVER not spotted at 12 dpo!

Yogi I can only hope that tomorrow brings more good news!

Yogi and Sarah it definitely sounds like you could be O'ing any day now! Woo hoo! Your in the best part of your cycles!!! Sarah, I hope that your HSG will give you a boost this cycle like it seems to do for some ladies. FX

Congrats again on all the bfps. And very sry for af its the worse feeling for me. I always say a little something for my egg that didnt quite make it.

Afm. Its 3am monday morning and i cant sleep. Im 12dpo if i go by my ff but i believe i O later. I didnt track O other then cm and pains. I have had alot of symptoms since 3dpo. I have had bfn and today was the day I said I wanted to test. I was out of frers and husband got everything from the store but the test. So sometime this morning ill test. In the mean time i took one of my fancy dr office tests that take a higher hcg level to change and this is what i got. We both swear somethings there. I thought i saw something on these past frers i took. But i called them a no. So we will see in the morning I cant wait! Today i noticed im lactating. Breasts are so very sore. Cramps. Bloating Low cervix still having like clear thick cm almost like ewcm. Temp is down just a little. Keeping fx and really hoping for our rainbow baby. Baby making is defiantly not for the weak. Its tiring all a round. But the blessing is worth every miserable symptom spotting cycle. Proud of you ladies and this forum. Baby making mommas i wish sticky beans for ALL!! happy eggys! Happy uterus.

Attachments

• 20160814_224015.jpg
    20160814_224015.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160814_223924.jpg
    20160814_223924.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160814_223918.jpg
    20160814_223918.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
Ohhhh there are some positive signs happening! I hope we have more BFPs!!!! Woooohooooo

As for me, it's been quiet, no signs of anything now I'm not obsessing over it all. No CM to speak of, haven't checked CP nor do I feel any need to. Just ticking along hoping I get a sign of O, or AF turns up or I get a BFP pretty much!! Lol. Hate this limbo!

Ugh, 11dpo and I think I'm out. Started cramping yesterday morning, nothing major, my cramps are usually crippling, so these were mild in comparison, was hoping at 10dpo it was implantation maybe. Cramps continued all day, completely dry down there, BFN, got super hungry which i've not had pre-AF for a few months but used to be an old AF symptom. Woke with similar cramps but no blood. Still feel quite AF-y - stark white BFN. If/when AF shows today it'll be my second 11 day LP in a row. Not really sure what to make of it all.

Just feeling really down about it, I know it's only my 2nd month TTC, but I just don't feel like I'm doing enough. I've only had 3 insems over the 2 months and it just doesn't feel like enough, I could be completely missing the egg and never in with a chance and I wouldn't even know. Ugh... this is horrid.

I'm sorry you're feeling down Cinderella! You must be feeling like there is extra pressure on you since you're using a donor. Unfortunately the body can't be rushed when it comes to TTC! Its such a bummer that we can't just pick the time we get pregnant lol.

Well, I'm 13 dpo today (although potentially only 11 dpo... just being cautious), and my temp was higher yet, and still no spotting (albeit, it's only 7AM). I will take a test tomorrow regardless (if i dont start spotting today) because if AF shows on Thursday (which would likely mean I did O 2 days later than FF pinpointed) I will just need to reassure myself that it wasn't a chemical. Plus, I have my fertility appointment on Wednesday, so I need to know for sure by wednesday what's going on!

Otherwise, things seem to be going in the right direction. Off and on mild cramping (feels more like pressure than anything), but that's my only symptom.

Hey girls, CD 17 here. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. Or hoping that I did at least. TWW here I am :|

So.boring.

:dance: Hope everyone has a good day and we get as many BFP's at possible!!

Hey Ladies,
I could use you help...

I'm only 6/7 DPO but I'm crazy so I POAS this morning anyway despite knowing it was a bad idea. Anyway, it was a cheapie dollar store test and I got some sort of line, but I can't tell if it's an evaporation line or not? I've never gotten an evap line, but you can really only see this line when you hold it up to the light, that's why I'm not sure. I could see it squinting without the light, but I couldn't tell if it was grey or had any color to it, and it didn't show up in pictures.

Definitely not getting my hopes up here, but it's hard not to wonder!!

I also can't figure out how to attach a photo arhhh!!

Well AF is here! While obviously not excited, I am happy that my LP lengthened to 8dpo. It gives me hope that the next cycle might be even longer :) I can't wait to see what the next couple of days will bring for some of you!! An for those not lucky yet(!) I hope to see in a September thread.

Sorry AF got you mom15, but also good news that your LP is getting longer!! Probably just a matter of time for you :)

Sorry you're out Mom15 but it is good your LP. Is getting longer.

Sara1983, any chance you're in mobile view? I switch over to desktop view to post pictures.

Belle, I don't really know why but your chart looks super promising to me this month, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Did you get your results back yet?

I think I O'd, or at least I hope I did. Hubby and I got into a fight so no more BD. I hope what we managed is enough. If I don't get a BFP this month hubby is going to have to have that SA.

Weebles, I know my chart is looking good. I'm feeling so anxious about it all! DH will watch the HPT with me tomorrow because I cant bear to watch it alone anymore lol

I hope this will be your month and that you won't have to bother with a SA at all!

Haven't gotten results yet. Will have to wait till Wednesday

I took another test this am and thia is what i got. Theres def something there. I saved my fmu and waiting for husband to bring back frers. Heres what i got what do u think!?

Attachments

• 20160815_110701.jpg
    20160815_110701.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160815_110709.jpg
    20160815_110709.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20160815_110711.jpg
    20160815_110711.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I don't see anything, but the pics are a little blurry on my phone so that may be why

FX

I think I see something on the first one that has the most light on it

I might see something on the first one too.

10dpo, neg, no symptoms.

Mum2gremlin- I see something on the first pic but not the others, hard to see because they're blurry. Looking forward to an update!

Sorry you're out Mom15 but it is good your LP. Is getting longer.

Sara1983, any chance you're in mobile view? I switch over to desktop view to post pictures.

Belle, I don't really know why but your chart looks super promising to me this month, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Did you get your results back yet?

I think I O'd, or at least I hope I did. Hubby and I got into a fight so no more BD. I hope what we managed is enough. If I don't get a BFP this month hubby is going to have to have that SA.

Thanks for the reply Weebles! I can't figure out how to switch between mobile and desktop view so not even sure if I am in it....

I ended up buying another test at lunch and it was very clearly negative. It's probably way too early anyway, I will test again when I am 10DPO, so Thursday if I can manage to wait that long :wacko:

For me (iPad) there is a button in the middle at the very bottom of the screen, after scrolling all the way down. But you are way too early to be testing! Hope you can wait it out a bit, lol. So tough... I usually cave around 8dpo but 10 is my goal.

Try not to rush it too much ladies. With my first i didnt get a positive result at all until 12dpo. (I tested daily from 9dpo on)
I have been impatient this round too and have tested at 9dpo and again today with very stark white bfn's. Cant wait to find out if i get a BFP or if i get to try for another cycle... im going to stop testing until 12dpo and then again on my expected AF day. Getting so many BFN's takes a toll on the emotions ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->