August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Oily I've been thinking the very same thing. I actually stopped early testing because I couldn't handle repeated BFNs. For the last several cycles I've just waited for AF.

Now I'm wondering what is worse, the anxiety each cycle wondering if AF will show? Or the depression from BFNs?

Did another spotting check. Cm is ever so slightly tinged brown. Very very faint. It's enough to make me think I'm out though. I'll check again in a few hours. I think maybe I O'd a little later after all and my body is trolling me again.

And of course it shows up right after I buy a HPT. Won't test tomorrow if spotting picks up.

Belle - I spotted every cycle and also when I conceived my son. My temp even dropped at 11dpo like it did every cycle and I was sure I was out. Then 12dpo my temp jumped back up. So don't give up yet!

Mom15, that does make me feel a little better. I had the exact same cm last cycle though and it eventually got heavier and turned into AF. It's so hard to keep hoping. I actually might start crying

Severe cramping, severe backache, incredibly emotional... still no AF. This is too similar to AF to be anything but... but I wish she'd just show her face so I can get on with planning the next cycle! lol

Belle, fingers crossed the spotting stays away for you!

So i can see it very shocked its ever so faint. Im freaking out. I cant get a good pic. Lol Just really hoping for a sticky bean. Fx crossed its still early as anything 12dpo but i think i mifht even be 10-11. With my son. My first ultrasound at showed i O 4 days later then i thought. Here it is ladies. Not so positive but its in a making.

Attachments

• 20160815_131718.jpg
    20160815_131718.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 20
Mum2 - I think I can see sth vvvvf. Hope it gets darker. It is a bit blurry so hard to see. Maybe try holding your phone a bit further away and zooming in and it should be more in focus :)

Ooh I've been looking forward to your update!!! I put a ring next to the test to help the camera focus, try that! I can see some pink!! Xx

Heres a couple more! Pics
Loub Yes i just posted in our litte group :)

Attachments

• 20160815_145217.jpg
    20160815_145217.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160815_145223.jpg
    20160815_145223.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160815_150057.jpg
    20160815_150057.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 16
Spotting is heavier. CM is now red tinged Pretty sure this means I'm out. I don't know how to keep doing this anymore.

Belle I'm sorry.. Honestly I think that when people have unexplained infertility it's because of stress.. You focus so much on charting and temping and when to bd.. I decided I'm not going to do any of that.. We are just going to bd when we want and enjoy it... And when it's the right time it's the right time.. Its so freeing.

I'm so sorry Belle. I hope you can get some answers at your appointment. If I remember right, you said it was Wednesday?

Yes my appointment is on Wednesday, so we should be able to get some answers then. I think that may be my one saving grace this cycle, one step closer to answers. Although I wouldn't be surprised if we fell into the unexplained category.

Gagr, I'm considering just temping to confirm ovulation this go around and then forgetting about it the rest of the time. I think I would stress more not knowing that we had gotten at least one BD in our fertile window

Belle - Not sure if this works, but below should be my BFP cycle from 2014. I took a break from charting for a couple of weeks while visiting family in Germany (which is where I am from). I through all the eating healthy intension over board. Ate what I wanted, drank if I wanted, didn't temp. And voila that cycle I got my bfp. Obviously it's not the answer to everything and my heart brakes for those who try month after month, so please don't take this as "all you need to do is this"....but just maybe there is some truth in what Gagrl said. While I took a break from charting that cycle, I did start vitex and a herbal tea that my sister recommended which she drank and got pregnant with. Sorry this is getting so long, but I though I'd share that I did get pregnant when I took a mental break for a couple of weeks. Funny thing is we are going back to Germany end of September, so we'll see if that works again :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-08-10&mode=a&ts=1471291481&u=5053975

ok I'm bad at this, ha. next post has the right chart....I think....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2014-07-21&mode=a&ts=1471292319&u=5053975

Mom15, I can't see your pregnancy chart, but thanks for the message, I do appreciate your thoughts. We are getting some testing done so we can at least rule out that there are no obvious problems. I think once I have those results I will be okay with a more relaxed approach. Right now I just don't know what we are dealing with so it makes me anxious.

See right above your post is the right chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"