+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@Nima thank you! I am feeling a bit better about that! I also am just so worried about the timing because frozen sperm only has a lifetime of 12-24 hrs vs 3-5 days like fresh sperm, so I really have to hit the day! Another board I'm on of just Single Mothers by Choice has really given me the advice to do IUI in the clinic setting, but I would have just gone in 24 hours after positive OPK if it's a natural IUI cycle so if my first positive is off, then I would have missed it then, too, and it would have cost me more! So, I don't really see the benefit of that yet.

Hey everyone, I got back from my work trip on last Friday, took me this long to catch up on the July thread and this one! Congrats to the bfp’s. So sorry @NightFlower <3 big hugs. Good luck everyone for this month. I got af last month and am now 8 dpo. First test I did was today bfn.

@tdog i keep thinking I see something on yours but not sure

So I haven’t really gotten into this yet but we saw a Dr. & my bf has an issue that he will need surgery to fix and it’s a super slim chance we can get pregnant until then. He wants to wait until January to get it done bc he doesn’t want to be laid up and miss work until the season slows down in the winter. I would rather he get it done sooner than that, I’m turning 36 on august 11 (someone shares a bday in here I saw!), by the time we wait another 5 months then it might take a while after that, plus if he’s gone fishing a lot we might have trouble with timing, and I’ll be coming up to 37. I hope he’s open to getting it done sooner. We just talked about it a little bit but I have to wait til Monday to see if they have any earlier dates available.

In some good news though, we found a friend of his to come build our house so I am excited to get going on it!! Hopefully this builder works out! This will be builder #5 and it’s not framed up yet lol! We’re going to help build it so that will be fun to help build my own house!

Last edited:
@NightFlower I’m so sorry my lovely :hugs:

@tdog how are you feeling? So frustrating when your temp gives you hope like that but the lines don’t follow. I do see something especially on that first test. Keeping everything crossed for you still.

@Suggerhoney waiting for ovulation can feel soul destroying especially when you feel like you’re on the clock. I get it, I really do! I also understand that longing for another baby is so overwhelming no matter how many you have already. When I was struggling to TTC my first, I never could have imagined I’d be here trying for a 4th but the longing is still just as strong. It’s been a battle every time but those battles are your own and not anyone’s to judge whether they are worthy.
I ovulated late in my cycle with DS2 on CD29 and he’s 5 years old now so it can happen!

I’m still waiting on that positive OPK. Starting to get a little more EWCM and the line is getting a little darker. Trying to think ovulatory thoughts :haha:

Partner is thinking this is another chemical, as she’s bleeding very heavily with lots of clots and the worst cramps she’s ever had. We never tested so will never know.

@HopefulPony so sorry to hear that :hugs:

@tdog that’s a good looking chart! Have you done any more tests today? Hoping you wake up to a temp rise and some more convincing lines!

I've been feeling lately that when you're longing for another baby, they already exist in your mind especially if you ttc. You're dreaming about becoming pregnant, you're thinking about how they'll fit into your world and your family. There's a scripture that says delayed hope makes the heart sick. And i think if anyone understands that more it women on the ttc journey. Doesn't matter how many children you have, if you desire and hope to bring another child into your world, you already love them. Any way that's just my thoughts lately. xxx

@HopefulPony so sorry to hear that :hugs:

@tdog that’s a good looking chart! Have you done any more tests today? Hoping you wake up to a temp rise and some more convincing lines!

Woke up and temp dropped :cry: did test and pretty sure it's frer nasty indent tbh :shrug: xx

20220805_182331.jpg 20220806_074333.jpg 20220806_074136.jpg 20220806_074047.jpg

Sorry @tdog, what a rollercoaster you're going through :(

I was expecting some sort of rollercoaster after the miscarriage tbh but this is a full on fairground :haha: sorry I have to laugh because if I don't I'd cry xx

Hi ladies, I'm on cd11 so should Ov in next 4 days, so I'll be testing around the 18th. Of course my odds are for another chemical but I did just land a new job which I start on the 15th, so maybe I'll finally get my rainbow just to make it awkward to break the news to my new boss :haha:
Good luck to everyone this month!!

Ahh @tdog man, I’m so sorry you’re at the worst fairground ever! Make sure you do something nice for yourself today!

My OPKs are nearly positive so hoping I’ll ovulate soon!

Here is my chart again yes hasn't dropped below cover but probably will tomorrow xx

Screenshot_20220806-125812_FF App.jpg

Hi ladies, I'm on cd11 so should Ov in next 4 days, so I'll be testing around the 18th. Of course my odds are for another chemical but I did just land a new job which I start on the 15th, so maybe I'll finally get my rainbow just to make it awkward to break the news to my new boss :haha:
Good luck to everyone this month!!
Will be crossing everything this happens like this! That’s what happened to me…O’d a. Couple of days after started my new job and found out I was pregnant at the end of my second week. After two years TTC this baby. I’m not complaining but it’s crazy timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->