+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Oohh good luck, get BD’ing with those smilies :)

those faces bring so much joy don’t they haha!! I’m on round one of clomid so that solid smiley face on CD15 made me on cloud 9!
Hehe yes I’m so super happy to see them! How many days were your OPKS smiley for? I’m on day two of smiles! Lol

@ukgirl23 I totally see that!!! I think you might have a bfp on your hands how many dpo are you?
9DPO today, I had cramps and stuff so thought I was out then this morning I woke up feeling sicky but it passed quickly, tested this morning but line was faint still, darker this afternoon :D

@tdog never say “just” a cleaner! Cleaners are the backbone of the NHS! When DS1 was in NICU and also when DS3 was admitted to hospital as a newborn, it was the cleaners who looked after me better than anyone. They would sit with while I cried and showed more care and compassion than most of the HCPs. Such a valuable job and I’m sure you’ll be amazing!

So I tested again this evening and got this! No idea what’s going on, if it’s dodgy tests or I’m just getting better lines in the evening? It was in the time frame and so clear in person. I’ve had to tweak it for the photo and excuse the fact there’s a weird photo on the back of my hand, I was trying to get a good shot :haha:

831405FF-EC74-43A8-8275-2826BA60947E.jpeg 39411BEA-1C99-467F-9260-D026C267E188.jpeg

@jellybeanxx my better line was taken around 4pm my fmu wasnt as good, maybe its a thing? That is a beautiful line <3

Thanks! I got better lines in the evening with my last baby so I do think it’s a thing just so weird how blank the test was this morning. Will see what happens tomorrow!

@mbrew180
I’ve been taking folate and vitamin D for months now. I was taking maca too when I fell with my youngest son. I did try that again and also a bunch of other stuff but it messed up my cycle so had to stop taking it.
I really hope I ovulate at my normal time and not day 21 again.

@josephine3
I have 2 Grown up teens from a previous relationship.
And I have 4 with DH so we are ttc #5 now.

I think I see something on that CB love. Fx it’s the beginning of something.

@co_fostermom
Thanks so much for your kind words love means alot. We will keep trying and hopefully one day I will fall with my take home rainbow.

@jellybeanxx
I always got faint lines with FMU in early pregnancy and darker lines later on in the afternoon. With my 2 sons and the baby I lost in June my FMU was just shit. I’ve never had issues with them tests. Always stark white when I’m not pregnant and lines when I was. So I have it all fixed it’s just a case of crappy FMU love. Hopefully tomorrow will be darker.[-o&lt;

@PinkCupcakes
Wishing you so much luck love

@AlwaysTheAunt
Sorry it’s bfn love but still time for you.

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck.

Another BFN again at 12dpo. No more testing now just gonna wait to bleed. Had a good cry and just accepted this isn’t my time right now. Onto September.
praying my ovulation won’t be really late again[-o&lt;

@jellybeanxx that looks like a positive to me I always got better lines in the evening aswell xx
I no what you mean I say that because alot of people go oh just a cleaner :shrug: but it was the cleaners that sat with me while I cried my eyes out aswell xx

@Suggerhoney it must be amazing to have such a big family, and soooo busy!! Do your teens still live with you too?
Sending big hugs to you and lots of baby dust for next month or for a late bfp.. I know you say you're out but not till the Witch shows! Xxx

I've officially gone over to the dark place and I'm only 7dpo :dohh: I'm such a poas addict. Evening is usually best for me with tests so there's my excuse for doing another one :haha:
Is there a vv faint line? Do I have line eye? Or I've just plain lost the plot?

Screenshot_20220818-202037.png Screenshot_20220818-203535.png Screenshot_20220818-203424.png

@Suggerhoney it must be amazing to have such a big family, and soooo busy!! Do your teens still live with you too?
Sending big hugs to you and lots of baby dust for next month or for a late bfp.. I know you say you're out but not till the Witch shows! Xxx

I've officially gone over to the dark place and I'm only 7dpo :dohh: I'm such a poas addict. Evening is usually best for me with tests so there's my excuse for doing another one :haha:
Is there a vv faint line? Do I have line eye? Or I've just plain lost the plot?

View attachment 1110728 View attachment 1110729 View attachment 1110730
I’m sure I see something on that last pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->