+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@jellybeanxx it's working in the NHS just domestic cleaner but still something :) xx

@MumwithPCOS thanks for the laugh you put 'good lick' that really tickled me :rofl: xx

Haha glad I couldn’t be bothered editing it haha
Congrats on the job. I’ve been cleaning for gov too for a few years. it’s been okay I’m just learning to choose my hours wisely and not say yes to everything coz I end up having to cut work back if I burn out!! Xxx 4 days is max for a mummy I reckon we do enough cleaning lol.. says me who works all the time.

so since yesterday everything tastes like plastic or something weird as..? Have a feeling like somethings happening for the time in a few months. See how it goes

Last edited:
@tdog
The NHS cleaners are the best. It’s a great job love. I’m happy for you.

@josephine3
It’s not too bad tbh.
My eldest mainly stays with her boyfriend but my son who is 16 lives with me but stays with his dad as well.

then mine and DH kids are 11 and 9 so they just do there own thing now. it’s only really our 3 year old and our one year old that needs full on attention so it’s not bad.
I really admire ladies that have lots of children very close in age. We had a lady that had 7 kids and I think the 4 youngest were under 3.

Haha glad I couldn’t be bothered editing it haha
Congrats on the job. I’ve been cleaning for gov too for a few years. it’s been okay I’m just learning to choose my hours wisely and not say yes to everything coz I end up having to cut work back if I burn out!! Xxx 4 days is max for a mummy I reckon we do enough cleaning lol.. says me who works all the time.

so since yesterday everything tastes like plastic or something weird as..? Have a feeling like somethings happening for the time in a few months. See how it goes

ooow that could be a good sign love. I’ve heard some women say things tasted weird when they were early pregnant and didn’t know. I hope it’s a good sign for you hon

So exciting seeing those lines In a few days I'll be in tww and joining you all as I'm a poas addict lol
I'm starting to get ov pain now even though tests aren't showing anywhere near positive yet so fingers crossed tomorrow they start to play ball

@Suggerhoney sorry for the bfn again hun best of luck for next cycle!

@tdog yay for the job! Part of my course once was learning to clean hotel rooms. Our test we took 2 hours on 1 room to meet their standards! The daily cleaners do it in 22 minutes! I have so much respect for cleaners since then.

Bfn for me this morning, posting the tests because why not haha. This is cycle 23 so feeling a bit bummed now like it wont ever happen. Its DD 3rd birthday tomorrow and we're going away tonight and tomorrow night so no more testing until likely sunday or monday. At least then i should have lines as id be 12-13dpo. Or pre-af spotting.

@Suggerhoney sorry for the bfn again hun best of luck for next cycle!

@tdog yay for the job! Part of my course once was learning to clean hotel rooms. Our test we took 2 hours on 1 room to meet their standards! The daily cleaners do it in 22 minutes! I have so much respect for cleaners since then.

Bfn for me this morning, posting the tests because why not haha. This is cycle 23 so feeling a bit bummed now like it wont ever happen. Its DD 3rd birthday tomorrow and we're going away tonight and tomorrow night so no more testing until likely sunday or monday. At least then i should have lines as id be 12-13dpo. Or pre-af spotting.

thanks love. And I’m so sorry for ure BFN too. Man you been trying so long now it’s so mean. I still have high hopes for you love and am always gonna be rooting you on. I’ll be doing a little jig when you get your BFP.
My sons 3rd birthday is next month can’t believe it. And my youngest is one in 2 weeks. It’s crazy. I feel a bit better about ttc now that he’s a year old. It felt odd when we was trying and he was only 5 months old. I’m sure many people wondered why I was trying when I have a baby.
But it’s all down to my age. I was actually told by a doctor to start trying when he was just 9 weeks old but I didn’t feel ready then.

I know I’m pushing it at my age but am hoping for that rainbow to complete my family.
I hope AF stays away love.
I’ve been having some cramping which I can get just b4 AF so pretty sure she is on her way.
My ibs is bad too and that’s another sign AF is close by.

@AlwaysTheAunt I use to clean hotel rooms I done it for 10/11 year and loved it but the shit we saw, I use to do them in 15-20 mins so on average I would do 20-30 rooms a day :shrug: so sorry for the bfn love fingers crossed you'll come back to a nice bfp, hope dd has a lovely birthday xx

So lovely to see some BFPs!! I’ve been very quiet. Trying not to over-obsess this month so been reading quietly. Cd9 and this is our last month TTC before going back to the doc to discuss other options. Really hoping it won’t come to that! I really don’t feel this is going to happen.
I’ve decided I won’t be doing any OPKs this month. Been doing them every month and I’m like clockwork. Trying to take a more relaxed approach at least until I start obsessing about testing :haha:

@jellybeanxx I can definitely see something catching my eye in your pics!!! Fx'd

@ukgirl23 That is such a perfect pink line! Looks like an early :bfp:!

@Suggerhoney Ok, well, it sounds like you've got a pretty good set up w/ the supplements, so maybe you just need that right eggie! I don't know how you feel about CoQ10, but it's supposed to help with egg quality :shrug: I really want this for you!

Ok, so I'm gonna need to vent/rant even if no one is really able to help, but I gotta get it out of my head because I'm obsessing! Lol, and I can't post on the SMC TTC boards because their only helpful advice is to go to an RE for IUI.

Firstly, I'm mad at myself for not preparing better and tracking/temping for a few months before TTC, but I was busy and didn't think about it and can't go back now. BUT, when I temped years ago my luteal phase was CONSISTENTLY 12 days and I always had beautiful shifts in my temps, so I figured it would be the same, especially since I had pretty regular periods (27-29 days, but mainly 27). I did have some strange cycles that I attributed to the vaccine/booster that were long and I had a lot of weird spotting, but I stopped having that after my cycle in May (I had 14 days of spotting in April then a 36 day cycle). I'm pretty sure my cycle in May was anovulatory because I didn't really have any symptoms and it's a good indication of ovulation if you have your normal cramps and pains.

Well, the first cycle I charted in June was a BEAUTIFUL chart, just now I seemed to have an 11-day luteal period. Ok, I'm older and heavier, but otherwise, it was good.

IMG_2908.PNG

Then last month I had a 12-day luteal period and just chalked it up to either I had O wrong (but I was sure about it) or the cycle before was messed up d/t stress and the anovulatory cycle before.

IMG_2907.PNG
Well, then the WEIRD cycle I had this month where I couldn't pinpoint O, but I'm pretty sure it was CD 19, but that means I had a 13 day luteal period! They aren't supposed to change!? I really don't think I o'd CD 20 cause I had great EWCM on CD 19 and sticky on CD 20, and my first positive OPK was CD 17. I have attached pics.

IMG_2906.PNG IMG_2905.PNG
Just, what do I do? How do I know my actual O day so I don't waste frozen sperm that has a life of 12-24 hrs? Can a luteal phase change even though all the literature says no?
Could it be all the supplements I'm on? I'm on CoQ10, Lipoic Acid, Inositol, Fish Oil, Garden of Life Prenatal Vitamin. I'm also taking Lexapro and I have read that might have an effect, I don't know. I'm just so stressed about it. I'm definitely having extremely sore breasts and menstrual cramps, so I know I'm ovulating and having progesterone, I'm just confused about how to pinpoint it right now.

Last edited:
I used to work in a hotel as wel. It was a 4 star and I did waitressing at first, but then I worked behind the bar. There was one day the house keeping ladies were so busy and short staffed and my bar was quite so me and my supervisor went up and helped housekeeping to do a few rooms. I actually really enjoyed it.
We had about 20 mins with each room but a little extra time with the family rooms and honeymoon suite because they were bigger. I really loved working in the hotel. We all used to have a right giggle.hehe.

@mbrew180
I started taking these conception pills called pregnacare b4 conception and they had that coq10 as well as some other stuff. But they messed my cycle up as well hon.I wasn’t ovulating. That’s what happened with the maca too and as soon as I stopped taking them I then ovulated a few days later. I mite try coq 10 again but don’t want to at the moment incase it messes me up. After covid messing up my cycle I don’t really want to add anything else just yet, will see how I go. Maybe if I’m still trying in December I could just buy some coq10 that hasn’t got anything else with it. Maca worked so well for me last time. U know 4 chemicals in 7 months, and then I started maca and feel folate as well as continuing with my vitamin D then 11th cycle boom pregnant with my youngest. I was 41 when we fell.

luteal phase can change slightly love. I normally bleed at 15dpo. But I have bled at 14po and 18dpo b4.

Ladies I can’t sleep. I’ve just found out that a good friend of mine has passed away.
He was from Chicago and he was Christian and that’s how we became friends. One of the nicest kindest dearest souls ever.
he and his wife always sent us a Christmas card all the way from America, I kept them All. I just can’t believe he’s gone.

I know now tho he is with Jesus in heaven and no longer in pain and suffering. And that does give me some peace even tho I am heartbroken. :cry:

Ladies I can’t sleep. I’ve just found out that a good friend of mine has passed away.
He was from Chicago and he was Christian and that’s how we became friends. One of the nicest kindest dearest souls ever.
he and his wife always sent us a Christmas card all the way from America, I kept them All. I just can’t believe he’s gone.

I know now tho he is with Jesus in heaven and no longer in pain and suffering. And that does give me some peace even tho I am heartbroken. :cry:
Aww. I'm sorry for your loss sweetie. Like you said he is no longer in pain and with Jesus now. Hope you can find some peace with his passing. Loosing anyone in your life is hard. Hang in there best you can.:hugs:

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry for your loss, but you are right, he is with Jesus living it up! I know that’s probably not what you wanna hear right now though. Hugs.

Co_fostermom, jellybeanxx and ukgirl23---i definitely see faint lines on yoyr tests from Tuesday. Good luck!

AFM, we only DTD once about 36 hours after my peak. I don't think I have much of a chance, but will test August 28 at 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->