+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Thank you so much ladies for your kind words regarding my friend. I got so emotional reading them all. You ladies are the best.

and @cheerios thank you so much for the prayers love. Can u also pray that I get pregnant with a healthy rainbow baby. I’m out again this cycle so into cycle 7 now. I’m 13dpo and just waiting for the witch who should be here at 15dpo latest. Hope no later because I just want to move on to my next cycle. I’m praying I won’t ovulate as late as day 21 too. I’m cd33 nearly cd34 as it’s almost midnight. Never had a cycle this long so I hope my next cycle will be back to normal. Hope we get our rainbow soon.

Congratulations on your BFP.

@PinkCupcakes
I had 4 or 5 days of flashing then got the static smiley. When u get ure static peak smiley if stays on there for 48 hours. Hopefully you will peak soon.

@josephine3
Urghh sorry it’s still shadows. How many dpo are you now? Could be too early still. I never get lines any earlier than 10dpo when pregnant. That’s with both my sons and all my chemicals in 2020 and my losses this year too. That’s why I always know if I don’t have lines at 10dpo then I’m out. Hope these shadows get darker love.

I decided to test one last time. But again BFN and I’m 13dpo.
Just waiting for the :witch: now.
Wish she would hurry up so I can move on to next cycle.
I’m keeping a look out for a September testing group.

@Suggerhoney oh!!! So today is day 3 of flashing so hopefully I get the status smiley soon! My sense of smell is way too intense today, I smell everything and it’s making me feel sick!

@Suggerhoney oh!!! So today is day 3 of flashing so hopefully I get the status smiley soon! My sense of smell is way too intense today, I smell everything and it’s making me feel sick!

I find my sense of smell is so strong around ovulation so that could be a good sigh love. Hope u get that static smiley face soon love. <3

@Suggerhoney I am so, so sorry for your loss. Sending love and good thoughts your way. I'm wondering myself if Coq10 isn't making my luteal phase a little longer each month, but I'm ovulating so I'm not gonna mess with anything right now.

@Nima Thank you! I am not so much concerned w/ it not happening yet (2 months TTC is nothing, really) as I was with making sure I'm getting as close to O as possible for insemination, so your reply and information makes me feel 100% better!

@josephine3 thank you for your response and reading my long post! I feel so much better knowing others have variable Luteal phases

@cheerios Thank you for sharing your story! Congratulations!!!!

@Mum2Be22 Fx'd you got the egg!!

@NightFlower , good luck! I look forward to seeing your tests!

AFM, just on CD 2 and obsessing over when to order my shipment and if I want to try for 3 inseminations this time, etc, so I have that to occupy my time!

@mbrew180 thanks O:) I'm trying to wait a few days. Butttt.... I'll probably start testing tomorrow at 6dpo like I always do if I still have plenty of tests left. :blush:

I'll check my stash after OH gets up from nap. See how many I have left. Keep forgetting to look.

I'm sure they will all be bfns this cycle. As he was having a hard time preforming the day we dtd. (Day before ovulation)

@Suggerhoney I am so, so sorry for your loss. Sending love and good thoughts your way. I'm wondering myself if Coq10 isn't making my luteal phase a little longer each month, but I'm ovulating so I'm not gonna mess with anything right now.

@Nima Thank you! I am not so much concerned w/ it not happening yet (2 months TTC is nothing, really) as I was with making sure I'm getting as close to O as possible for insemination, so your reply and information makes me feel 100% better!

@josephine3 thank you for your response and reading my long post! I feel so much better knowing others have variable Luteal phases

@cheerios Thank you for sharing your story! Congratulations!!!!

@Mum2Be22 Fx'd you got the egg!!

@NightFlower , good luck! I look forward to seeing your tests!

AFM, just on CD 2 and obsessing over when to order my shipment and if I want to try for 3 inseminations this time, etc, so I have that to occupy my time!

Did the coq10 make u ovulate later love or was it at ure normal time?
I hate it that my Lp is so long. When I know I’m out I just want AF to be here and out the way. I new I was out at 10dpo and then having to wait 5 days for af sucks.
I really hope I won’t be late.
Don’t want this long arse cycle being even longer.

u should go for 3 love. I mean why not hehe.

@mbrew180 thanks O:) I'm trying to wait a few days. Butttt.... I'll probably start testing tomorrow at 6dpo like I always do if I still have plenty of tests left. :blush:

I'll check my stash after OH gets up from nap. See how many I have left. Keep forgetting to look.

I'm sure they will all be bfns this cycle. As he was having a hard time preforming the day we dtd. (Day before ovulation)

good luck love

IMG_20220820_160601.jpg
Well yesterday had a squinter of a line, today started with a slightly better line and is ending with AF starting. Oh well. Another month, another loss! Good news for my new boss I guess :| Hope everyone else has better luck this month!

So here are my ov tests...
Not one of them are positive and I'm meant to ov today??
The closest I got was cd 11 (4th test down, got a bit fluffy as I dropped it) but I was only testing once a day then and wonder if I've missed it?
I've still got some tests left so will keep testing over the next few days but girls I am knackered from all this b/ding and I'm back to work tomorrow.
Just feeling a bit deflated I suppose.
Also these tests are cheapies and may not be much good but hey ho.

IMG20220820121430.jpg

So here are my ov tests...
Not one of them are positive and I'm meant to ov today??
The closest I got was cd 11 (4th test down, got a bit fluffy as I dropped it) but I was only testing once a day then and wonder if I've missed it?
I've still got some tests left so will keep testing over the next few days but girls I am knackered from all this b/ding and I'm back to work tomorrow.
Just feeling a bit deflated I suppose.
Also these tests are cheapies and may not be much good but hey ho.

View attachment 1110761

Oh no so sorry your going through this I was the same last month aswell but didn't o until cd31 :cry: I'm still waiting now I'm cd14 now xx

Sorry @Lightning7 you seem to go through this every month :hugs:
9dpo for me today here's my fmu tests. The second pic of the one step is about an hr later when it dried

Screenshot_20220820-124131.png Screenshot_20220820-123830.png Screenshot_20220820-123420.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->