+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Hey girls. Sorry it’s been forever for me since I got a positive. Is it normal to be running low grade fevers? I feel like crap and my temp has been hanging around 99.5 for a few days. I don’t really wanna take Tylenol. Any suggestions ???

Hey girls. Sorry it’s been forever for me since I got a positive. Is it normal to be running low grade fevers? I feel like crap and my temp has been hanging around 99.5 for a few days. I don’t really wanna take Tylenol. Any suggestions ???
I've been poorly shortly after both mine. Felt absolutely shocking for the first couple of weeks. Feel better soon lovely

Loving all the :bfp: Congratulations!

Keeping everything crossed for everyone waiting to ov or for bfp x

@tdog thanks for looking it's hard to get on camera, I only see a line now it's dry though so it's maybe an evap.. I'm getting soooo antsy now. I go between feeling out and hopeful. My boobs are very heavy and tender but I do tend to get sore boobs before af. When I had the chemical a few months back they were super sore though. I dunno I'm confused!!

@Lightning7
Oh love my heart goes out to you so much. It’s horrible u keep going through this. Do u think it’s definitely Af or a bit of implantation bleeding. I know I’m clutching at straws but I really really want this for you so badly. :hug:

@AlwaysTheAunt thanks love<3

@angelbump
I’m so sorry I was like this last cycle. I always ovulate cd13 and was still getting negative opks at cd18. It’s so worrying when it happens. I finally got my peak opk on cd20 and ovulation was on cd21. The latest I’ve ever ovulated. I did have covid a few weeks before and pretty sure it was down too that.
I just hope and pray I ovulate at my normal time this time.
I’m on cd35 now and still waiting for AF:-(
really hope you ovulate soon love. I know exactly how your feeling. You just feel so helpless. Hugs love

@MilkyWilky I can see that clearly congratulations.

@ukgirl23 lots of BFPs congratulations praying for supper sticky beanies.

we need some of this good luck rubbed on the rest of us[-o&lt;

@josephine3
I do see something. No I don’t keep my tests. I just test and if negative I bin them. But if I do get lines I do keep them to make sure they are progressing and getting darker. With the miscarriage I had all the positive ICs stuck in a book and I kept all the frers and wrote what DPO I was on the handle. But when I miscarried I chucked them all in the bin and ripped them out of my book. I was so upset and didn’t want to look at them anymore.

so cd35 now and 15dpo and still no sign of AF. Was crampy earlier but it’s probably my ibs. I absolutely despise this part. The waiting to bleed is excruciating. I new I was out at 10dpo and now 15dpo. 5 days waiting, it best show soon. I hate being on AF it’s so brutal and I bleed heavy. Just want to be back in the 2 ww already.
Month after month after month seeing stupid BFNs or faint lines that don’t progress or faint lines that do progress to absolutely blazing lines and then loosing, ttc if a physical and emotional horrible rollercoaster.
But if it ends with a baby it will all be worth it.

Last edited:
I've started my 12dpo spotting bang on time again today. Finally got home at 6:30pm so i tool a test and stark white so i would say definitely not pregnant.

I think we've decided to keep trying until the start of the new year. I cant keep putting myself through this month after month. Next cycle is 24 so i count it as 2 years (will be 2 in october anyway). I'm so over it, im not even falling pregnant so i fear something changed after i had my daughter and she's going to be my only baby :brat::brat::brat:

@josephine3 I see something!!! Good luck!! I am 12DPO and my line tests are still light but the digi picked it up, may try one of those? I have super sore boobs and feel a bit sicky after breakfast, had acid reflux as well but I also have crohns disease so a lot of my symptoms maybe due to that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->