+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Oh sorry the first pic is the dry one which I see a line on irl but could be an evap x

Oh no so sorry your going through this I was the same last month aswell but didn't o until cd31 :cry: I'm still waiting now I'm cd14 now xx
It's so strange because my cycles have been getting shorter and they're around 25 days to 28 days now and thought I'd ovulate mid cycle like normal and when I get my pains but unless I've missed the peak on the tests this is late for me. They're completely negative today so not even ramping up like they should be?

I'm just ranting I'm so frustrated. Lots of cramps today so hoping we've already o'd and its the egg settling in.

All I can do it wait and keep testing I guess x

@angelbump I completely get your frustration love, that's all you can do is now just wait and see what happens fingers crossed for you that you haven't missed it xx

@PinkCupcakes so annoying when it does that :shrug: mine is still blank circle for now cd14 so no where near ready yet :cry: xx

Well ladies blank circle on opk digi and strip opk as negative as can be tbh cd14 and it is what it is :shrug: ill prob be late to ovulate again tbh probably cd20odd not going to use the digi anyone atm I only have 3 inserts left so unless my sttips show more on them then I'll do good luck to each and everyone of you ladies xx

Good luck @NightFlower what dpo are you now? I'm getting impatient now waiting for a bfp or af x
I think maybe 6dpo but just going by when af is due as not sure when I actually ovulated this cycle because of the chemical I had.

Good luck to u as well I could see lines on your two tests this morning

Hi girls. Can someone please help because I am freaking out. I have been doing fertility treatments. I did clomid the first two months and he switched cause I was psychotic switched me to femara. Did trigger shot august 9. Insemination august 10. I took a cheap 99 cent test yesterday to see if the trigger shot was still in my system it was negative. I took two of the test with blue lines. Got positives but faint. My friend said those ones suck so I went and got FRER and am I blind. Or am I like seeing things. I’m 10 DPO. Ahhhhhhh. This is 3 minutes after sample was taken. What do you all think.

A9899075-A5D6-4923-BCC6-4AEAA16B3813.jpeg

Hi girls. Can someone please help because I am freaking out. I have been doing fertility treatments. I did clomid the first two months and he switched cause I was psychotic switched me to femara. Did trigger shot august 9. Insemination august 10. I took a cheap 99 cent test yesterday to see if the trigger shot was still in my system it was negative. I took two of the test with blue lines. Got positives but faint. My friend said those ones suck so I went and got FRER and am I blind. Or am I like seeing things. I’m 10 DPO. Ahhhhhhh. This is 3 minutes after sample was taken. What do you all think.

View attachment 1110770
That looks positive lovely x

9D238A01-A183-4E28-8795-F9254AF17E77.jpeg

2F977B05-EC7B-49D3-8620-682D5DD3738C.jpeg

I keep waking thinking I’m seeing something ohhh got my hopes up but bfn. Will skip testing tomorrow. Unfortunately lost my thermometer so not able to obsess about that 4DF5D850-AB6A-42A5-BCA1-8612EAC2DB45.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->