+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@ukgirl23 thanks I was suprised you got a digi to work with how light your line was, what strips do you use? Congrats again!
@cheerios great progression!
@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about the spotting:-(
@Suggerhoney sorry you're still waiting on af how long is your lp usually? Have you tested again recently?

Afm, 10dpo today here's all my one steps from yesterday (yes I did 3 lol) and this mornings is at the bottom. I can see lines but they weren't there until dry so I'm not too trusting of them. The top one looks darkest but that would make sense as my fmu yesterday was really dark and this morning it was really light as I drank a load before bed.
Ff has me down as due af tomorrow. I do have some of my usual pre af symptoms but I've got loads of thick creamy cm so hoping that's a good sign..

Screenshot_20220821-115117.png Screenshot_20220821-115040.png

Yay got my bfp! <3 I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, since it didn't take long ttc. I'm enjoying the last few days of being alone with my husband, and I am sure the week will fly by for me. Looks like I'll be due in May of next year. It's amazing knowing that I will have three little people come June of next year. <3

early.jpg

Yay got my bfp! <3 I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, since it didn't take long ttc. I'm enjoying the last few days of being alone with my husband, and I am sure the week will fly by for me. Looks like I'll be due in May of next year. It's amazing knowing that I will have three little people come June of next year. <3

View attachment 1110782

Yey congratulations I was sooooooo hoping to see this so happy for you xx

Right I've not tested all day today as ran out of tests but I'm guessing from cm that I am now at least 1dpo, although my closest positive lh test would put me at 3 dpo.
I am having a few symptoms today that are a bit off. One of which is af cramps for the last day or so.
Not like me for this time of the month however could be anything.
Also massively fatigued today and I had a brilliant child free nights sleep so again could be nothing.

I'm really hoping we caught that eggy this month but only time will tell.

Congratulations to all the bfps!!
So exciting, keep us up to date on how you get on. Praying for sticky beans! Xx

Morning ladies. Stupid digi OPK is still flashing smiley and no static, day five today of flashing smiley… ugh!

BDD6DB0E-1964-4BBB-83AA-101E2FA57ACD.jpeg

Period due in a week here is my fmu test not sure if I have line eye or not. Only thing going on is sore bbs.

20220821_112119.jpg 20220821_112049.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt , I'm so sorry to hear about the spotting and I'm sorry you're going through the uncertainty and heartbreak you're going through with TTC.

@Mum2Be22 Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your lines progress!!

@angelbump Fx'd for you!

@PinkCupcakes that's so frustrating! I hope you get your solid, peak smiley soon!!

@Suggerhoney I have short AF's and this one seemed even shorter than usual, I only had 2 days of full normal bleed, where i usually have 3 and a couple days of light/spotting after. So, now I'm waiting to O, probably another 2 weeks.

I hope all these BFPs rub off on those still waiting and we get to join you all the next time we start testing!!!!

Thanks so much ladies.

I had a miscarriage in Sept 2021 when the test line never got dark. Since then I've not had a single bfp at all. The other m/c I had was in 2015 when the test line never got darker either. That's why I'm so paranoid.

I'm pleasantly surprised you ladies see progression in my lines. I didn't see much progression at all, that's why I wanted to know your opinion. Don't feel so optimistic cos I've had 4 successful pregnancies and for all of them, I've had stronger progression by now. It's all a waiting game for now. I won't buy any more tests cos it's too nerve-wrecking to test.

The pregnancy symptoms are strong already! I remember with my last pregnancies the nausea didnt kick in until around week 5 but I am already having food prefrences and nausea! This morning I had to have waffles with custard and then I felt sick! I am craving ice lollies, cheese and tomatoes too!! Surely its way too early! DH has twins in the family! Could you imagine! lol I am still testing to watch line progression and it is darkening nicely :)

@Mum2Be22 Congratulations!!!
@josephine3 I am using premom tests and before those was the easy@home ones, I didnt see much of a line until 10-11dpo x

@NightFlower I see something!

@AlwaysTheAunt Im sorry AF came :(
You do see something faint wasn't sure if I could or not

Here my afternoon test and don't think I can see much. I'm super early as af due in a week. Had what I think was implantation sensation last night so FX it was that.

Congrats on your pregnancy hope you see good progression on your tests.

20220821_150658.jpg 20220821_150643.jpg 20220821_150321.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->