*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I'm going to try pre-seed this month and try opk's again. I never got a pos but I did get faint lines when I O'd so atleast I know they work enough to give me some kind of line! lol.

I'm going to try pre-seed this month and try opk's again. I never got a pos but I did get faint lines when I O'd so atleast I know they work enough to give me some kind of line! lol.

We are using pre seed to. We used it last month and we like it. We just didn't use it at o time :dohh:

I'm going to start using opks right after af leaves so I'm sure to catch it. Hopefully I o early like I did last month

Hello, Can you put me down for the 1st! Been TTC now for 9 months...Hopefully 10 is my lucky number! :growlmad: I'm really getting fed up everytime the :witch: shows!

How's everyone doing? I, for one, am getting sick and tired of waiting to ov' and I am only on cd6!:dohh:

Here we are again ladies, hello!! :hi:

Thanks for making the thread Lily. You can just put me under unknown test date for now. Still waiting to ovulate, cycles have been long and irregular so I'm not sure what this one has in store for me. :dohh:

Using OPKs, conceive plus, and temping (just started last week). Also getting bloodwork done next week on cd21, but doubt that I will have ovulated by then, so hopefully it will give some other info.

Good luck to everyone!! :dust:

Hello, lovely ladies:hi:

Can you please put me down for August 3rd? :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Hi Lily, can you change me to August 18 for now, that's what FF has got my next AF forecasted at.... I'm CD5 today.... I hate this waiting....

Hi Lily, can you change me to August 18 for now, that's what FF has got my next AF forecasted at.... I'm CD5 today.... I hate this waiting....

No problem, will update now. x

will update everyones dates now.

afm - I am still waiting for AF - think it may be today or tomorrow then I can get on with my clomid days 2-6, I will also be using conceive plus.

I hate all this waiting aswell, good luck everyone! :hugs:

Put me into the first half of August please :)

Yea it's slow going. My period should end today which means OH and I will get to bd'ing every other day hopefully! And ill start opks on cd 8 since I o'd on cd 10 last month but should be able to tell. I get ewcm and it's pretty obvious for two days or so. So I'm on the lookout for that.

Fingers crossed that I o early! Cause I think this is my month!!!! :)

Morri - I added you into unknown with me and you can update me on a date when you know

Futuremommy1 - oh you haven't got long to wait then until ovulation! I'm glad you are feeling confident, I hope the bfp's roll in on this thread, we all deserve to get our babies!

X

Hi can you put me down for 6th August?

Using a CBFM for the first time so keep me occupied!

Can I be on for the 4th of August. This is only our first month of TTC (me 25 DH 30) and I am already getting impatient lol. I can't seem to stop googleing things :blush: Do you ever stop thinking about TTC once you start? I can't seem to. Blah. :shrug:

Can I be on for the 4th of August. This is only our first month of TTC (me 25 DH 30) and I am already getting impatient lol. I can't seem to stop googleing things :blush: Do you ever stop thinking about TTC once you start? I can't seem to. Blah. :shrug:

Nope!! Welcome to the insanity!! :haha:

I'm not sure yet, but probably late august. I still haven't tested for July yet, but I have a strong feeling i'm infertile and will need to be added to augusts list :(

I'm the same way with google. I spend all of my time on the internet and different forums and pregnancy sites. I don't think I will ever stop thinking about it until I get pregnant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->