*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I'm an impatient person by nature so this waiting stuff doesn't sit well with me. But on the other hand I love lists and charting things so maybe if we don't get lucky I can appease myself with that until we get pregnant.

hi lily could you put me down for aug 8 still waiting for af to end then we will try again this is our 6th cycle of ttc #1 my bf and I have been together for 8 1/2 wonderful years engaged for 2 don't plan on getting married anytime soon but am sooo ready for a baby I'm 28 and he is 35 gl to all the ladies and hopefully this is the month for all of us fairy dust to all

Hi to all the newbies and welcome! I am on my phone ATM so will update the front page in the morning, as for the googling, I am the google queen! Lol I googleeverything and anything! And yes ttc does kinda take over your life, I feel like a ttc addict lol

well I am in bed now so night everyone and I will update properly when I am on the laptop, baby dust to all x

Can you put me down for August 7th? The witch got me today. :(

CD6 today and AF finally packed her bags. Now to wait for the egg....

Yeah, I will this time. Starting on Monday, CD9. Gotta figure how to use them though, don't want to miss!

I'm starting cd 8 for opks. I have some digitals but I was supposed to buy some IC

The digi OPKs here are so expensive! If they were at all reusable, I would consider it.

Oh good luck you two waiting for your eggy!

Hi! Can you please put me as August 1st! Hopefully I can wait until then lol

hi ladies,

i'll be testing on 5th August.

lots of love and best wishes to all.

Hi girls,

I am CD1 today and this will be my first cycle trying clomid so I am going to put myself down on 5th August for now, it may move though when I see if/when I ovulate

I'm going to update the front page now

x

Hi girls,

I am CD1 today and this will be my first cycle trying clomid so I am going to put myself down on 5th August for now, it may move though when I see if/when I ovulate

x

Ooooh, good luck with your first round of Clomid!! :thumbup:

Hi girls,

x

Thank you Lisa, how are you? I see on your ticker you are CD16 today, are you using opk's or anything? i cant wait to get back into it and using opk's I have just came off a 119 day cycle, thank goodness its over!

Lily, I know how you feel with coming off a long cycle. I just ended a 110 day cycle and was just diagnosed with PCOS as well. How frustrating! My doc is making me wait the fill year and then get my tubes checked and hubby's analysis before putting me on clomid.

I'm going to start opks today af is gone at least just spotting. And I refuse to miss it this cycle like I did last

Hi girls,

x

Thank you Lisa, how are you? I see on your ticker you are CD16 today, are you using opk's or anything? i cant wait to get back into it and using opk's I have just came off a 119 day cycle, thank goodness its over!

I'm good, just trying to be patient! I don't expect to ovulate for at least another week or two, my cycles have been long. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd55 but hopefully it won't be that long again! Yeah, I'm using opk's and temping.

Wow 119 days!! Hooray for Clomid, I'm sure it will put a stop to that nonsense! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->