*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

You can go on add me for the 13th. My temps are iffy this month if it changes I will let you know :winkwink:

hello ladies!!!
id like to join...i will be testing august 3rd...this is our 5th cycle trying. just this cycle i have started temping and i will be using opks for the first time and also trying out preseed...im praying this is month for my bfp

:dust:GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! :dust:

I seem to be fertile already! CD7 and EWCM? Maybe I could be testing earlier than August!

Woohoo bridiechild, let me know how you get on! X

Welcome mrs.Felton and lglick, both added x

:wave: Hi Lily7 and everyone :D

I've just finished my AF today, and because my cycles are usually very long and unpredictable, I've been charting for the past 9 months of ttc. This cycle around I decided not to chart or to try and worry about specific bd times, so I'm really not sure when she's supposed to come again, but I want to join the thread and see if I get lucky this month. Please add me as Aug 30 as it will be our ***1 yearr wedding anniversary!*** and I'll hope that this will be my cycle!

:dust: and best of luck for everyone!

Yay bridie!!! Im getting really watery cm right now and I read that's one step before ewcm so I've started testing this morning.

I went to look at baby stuff today. I really want a bfp this month. I didn't buy anything. But I'm so ready!!!!

Hi greenpear :hi:

Welcome :flower: hopefully your 1st wedding anniversary will bring you great news! x

Oooh futuremommy looks like you are just about to Ovulate, I love looking at baby stuff, I can't wait until we can go shopping for stuff, I really want my BFP this time too.

x

are you going to confirm O with opk's?

Add me to the list! :) But I don't know when I'll test since my cycles are still :wacko: since coming off bcp. This is our very first month of trying, so I don't have any idea what to expect. But FX!

Can someone look at my chart please? My temp dropped again this morning but I'm still getting fertile CM....

sorry bridie, I have no idea how to interpret temps, hopefully someone on here will be able to help though x

Add me to the list! :) But I don't know when I'll test since my cycles are still :wacko: since coming off bcp. This is our very first month of trying, so I don't have any idea what to expect. But FX!

could be between august 3rd or 10th! not sure with my cycles!

Hi and welcome:flower:

I put you both into date unknown for now, let me know your dates when you know them and I can move you. I know how you feel with :wacko: cycles, I have them myself! good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->