*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Am new to this group. My dh and I have been ttc for one yr and my af is due on 6th aug. Trying to keep myself away from testing. Hope to gain support fm u awesome girls.

Testing Aug 9th. Ttc 10 months. 1 Mc in the process

Testing Aug 9th. Ttc 10 months. 1 Mc in the process

Good luck! Hopefully all goes well. When we decided to start a family last feb, i got preggo the first month. Unfortunately had a mc in 8weeks. From July 2010 we r ttcing. Hopefully this is our mnth.

Welcome to the thread! I have updated you all to the front page :)

ooooh congrats VeryHopeful! That is wonderful news :D im 9dpo today, had some strange cramping last night, nothing ive ever experienced before, and tmi lots of gas too :/ Did a HPT this morning thinking oh yes im 9dpo today ill give it a go and i swear i can see the faintest of faint lines, but it could be my eyes playing tricks on me so ill test again 12dpo and see what happens if AF doesnt get me :)

Wow hun, that's so exciting :) really hope it's your bfp.

Had another - opk today so not sure if I have ov'd or not as I stopped temping this cycle to try and relax.

Been a pants day today, OH is stressed to the brink about money but instead of telling me just snapped and blew up at me telling me I'd been difficult all day (all I'd done was watch the Grand Prix qualifying :shrug: ) so I didn't say much to him for a few hours as I was :devil::devil: then he told me how much ££ is getting to him and he's had enough. He said he's reaching the point where he just wants to walk away from everything so I freaked out that he meant me and started crying, then he assured me (and has been all evening) that he didn't mean me at all.

Just want today to be over with now :cry:

:hugs: welshgirl. Money stresses everyone out. But money on top of ttc or being pg can be unbelievable. Is your oh thinking of finding a new job. Maybe he just needs to vent or maybe he needs help finding something new.

Tomorrow will be better :flower: and you can come here to vent whenever you need

:hugs: welshgirl. Money stresses everyone out. But money on top of ttc or being pg can be unbelievable. Is your oh thinking of finding a new job. Maybe he just needs to vent or maybe he needs help finding something new.

Tomorrow will be better :flower: and you can come here to vent whenever you need

I think he wants something different now as he's been in the same role at different companies for ten years now, but he's not sure what he wants to do yet. I told him I'd support him in whatever he decided to do and I will 100%, I just want him to be happy and not so stressed.

New day tomorrow, a good nights sleep will help too.

Thank you everyone for all your good lucks :) I'm 10dpo today feeling extremely bloated and gassy and still have weird mild cramping, went to the petrol station before to get an iced tea as that was what I was craving then got there looked at it and immediately felt sick :/ nose is still bleeding on and off and has been runny since yesterday, also feeling incredibly tired.... Really hoping all this is a good sign for me, am preying this is my month :)
Welcome to all the new girls, wishing you all the luck in your journey of ttc, we are all here to help if you need some advice :)
Lily you are doing a wonderful job keeping the thread so up to date :D
Welshgirl I hope today is a better and brighter day for you lovely :)
:hugs: and :dust: to all :D xx

Thank you everyone for all your good lucks :) I'm 10dpo today feeling extremely bloated and gassy and still have weird mild cramping, went to the petrol station before to get an iced tea as that was what I was craving then got there looked at it and immediately felt sick :/ nose is still bleeding on and off and has been runny since yesterday, also feeling incredibly tired.... Really hoping all this is a good sign for me, am preying this is my month :)
Welcome to all the new girls, wishing you all the luck in your journey of ttc, we are all here to help if you need some advice :)
I had all those symptoms before I got my BFP, besides the bloody nose. But I heard that's also a sign! Good luck, hun :happydance:

Hmm, I had some really light pink on the toilet paper.. idk if it's IB or early AF. :sigh: My AF isn't due for another week. I don't know if this means I OV'd early - and totally missed it - or what.

I'll keep you girls informed.

most likely IB good luck girly keeping my https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/fxd.jpg

I had all those symptoms before I got my BFP, besides the bloody nose. But I heard that's also a sign! Good luck, hun :happydance:

I'm crossing my fingers so hard :D since that post this morning I've also been feeling nauseas on and off all day, have completely lost my appetite, have a headache and just feeling pretty crappy :/ I hope it's all for a good reason hehehe thanks hunni :) xx

I'm likely out this month - tested today @ 12dpo and got a BFN. Waiting on AF now which is due August 02.

FX for all you ladies! I'm on cycle 3 and should be O'ing this coming week so testing for me would be the week of Aug.13 if AF doesn't show up! positive thoughts to all :)

Can you add me to the 29th?
Good luck everyone, can't wait to see the BFP coming in :)
Anyone doing SMTEP this month? I followed it last month and plan on following it again this month.

I'm now about to enter the 2WW. I will be dying to test!

I've had some period cramping and light spotting for a few days, so I guess I have to wait and see.

I just checked my cervix and it's very high but no cm, just a sticky type feeling on my finger (sorry tmi), hmmmm I'm not sure what's going on but I am assuming I have ov'd??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->