*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

This is a phone pic that I took to tell my fiance. I was gonna wait but I did it over the phone.

Attachments

• 2011-07-31 18.25.44.jpg
    2011-07-31 18.25.44.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
do you guys think its to dark? I used my 3rd maybe 4th pee of the day and I was expecting something faint... however, it came up RIGHT away. (like while it was still in my hand) I used a dollar store "new choice". should i trust the dollar tree? OH wants me to wait till the am and see the doctor but I am considering a run to walgreens to get a first response or something super reliable. I am freaking. Has anyone ever had a chemical? do chemicals give really dark lines?

congrats Maybe1daysoon!!! calm down, don't worry and freak out. if it makes you feel better, go get a digital to soothe your nerves... big congrats again!

No fine that it's dark.. Try to relax and enjoy it.. If u want go get a digital.. If your line is that dark the digital should pick it up

I don't think there's any such thing as "too dark", just means that you've got a lot of HCG in your system!! But definitely go get another test if it will make you feel better. :) Congrats again.

ETA: Did you fiance freak when he got the picture message?! Haha.

dollor tree ones work. that is great that you came up those this early that means you have alot of hcg in your system.

It seems both BFP and AF have gone awol :coffee:

POS this monrning was BFN
again! :dohh:

AF was due yesterday or today, so she's MIA for now with BFP.

Good ol' :bfn: is still around.

I'm going to have a blood test shortly
and will try the FRER brand of POAS tomorrow morning
(I used the Confirm brand this morning - but not even an evaporation line to get excited about.)

CP is high.
I'm confused!
Still hopeful.

ho hum

:hangwashing:

Congrats maybe1day that is wonderful news!!! :dance:
What did your oh say? :D xx

Okay girls....ROLL CALL.....ROLL CALL....ROLL CALL....lol

August is finally here!! Lets get testing!!

Had bloods taken today after an eventful night of feeling extremely nauseous and throwing up twice.... Will find out tomorrow if I am pregnant or not :)
Fingers are tightly crossed :D

Hello August :wave: soo many :bfp:s already fx its a lucky month

Let's hope it's a lucky month ladies.

Got everything crossed for you Missnat :)

Xx

So, I brushed my teeth and my gums started bleeding. I don't know if that is a symptom or not but I am now 3 days late. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->