*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Can i be added? testing on the 13th :)

hope to see plenty of bfp's this month. :dust:

Just got the :witch: so I'm now striving for August! I'm not sure when i'll be testing...But I will keep you up on that!

Good Luck Everyone :dust:

I got my positive opk last night:happydance: Now im officially in the 2WW and just praying and hoping it is my turn:kiss:

Hey there please can you change me from the 2nd august to the 28th august :witch: showed up 5 days early, so now trying again but this time for the end of the month, thank you

Wow there are a lot of testers for the 13th let's hope it's a lucky day !!

:dust: to all

I'm feeling super positive about this month :happydance:

I think I ovulated earlier than I usually do so will currently be 5-6dpo and I am have serious AF cramps. This is my 14th cycle of trying and have NEVER had cramps like this, odd twinges, but never full on curled up in a ball cramping. I also woke up around 5am this morning to run to the loo (and again at 6.30, and 8:shrug:) and when I got back into bed my OH rolled over to put his arm around me and OUCH my boobs were killed me! I felt like he'd just punched me.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but this is the only month so far when I have been showing any form of symptoms and not just imagining that my little toe nail being really long is a pregnancy symptom.

With my dates being wrong I may be able to test around the 6th :dust: to us all!!

That is sooo exciting!!! I hope it's your :bfp:

Lots of :dust: to you!!

I never thought I would be so excited to be experiencing pain! :blush:

Thank you, I have my fingers firmly crossed for us all :happydance:

I started testing at 9 DPO and have gotten 6 BFP dye tests and my first BFP digital this morning! I hope everyone else gets their BFPs too! FX for you all! :happydance: :dust:

Attachments

• yep.jpg
    yep.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
I started testing at 9 DPO and have gotten 6 BFP dye tests and my first BFP digital this morning! I hope everyone else gets their BFPs too! FX for you all! :happydance: :dust:

Woohoo! 2 BFPs before August even gets here.. hope that means this is a lucky thread/month!

Congrats!!!!

well that sounds like a good sign smelling things more. I tell myself every month that I will not symptom spot but I always do I can't help myself

I don't like it at all! :haha:

I don't know if this is all psychological, which is really what is killing me. I'm not feeling any symptoms, because there aren't any? Or because I refuse to notice/"feel" them? Last cycle, I know I wasn't imagining the sore bbs.. they were very distinct and real, and caused me a lot of discomfort during the 2ww and into CD4-5. I've never had that before, ever - one of the AF symptoms I had never experienced before. :shrug:

But, yeah, still not much changed, exept random, faint, low cramping.. sometimes it's a steady ache, sometimes it swells, but it isn't as bad as AF cramping. I'm hopeful but not too optomistic.

I didnt ovulate this month after all. I'm Out

How do you know you didn't ovulate? :( :hugs:

i had day 21 bloods done and my progesterone level was only 1 so no indication that ovulation occured :(
x

Definitely ovulated early this month... by 2 days. Had MAJOR ovulation pain almost like an AF type cramping on my left side for almost half the day. Really hope we caught that egg this month. I'm going to try not to symptom spot too much this time. I really let myself down last month.

testing on august 4th if AF doesn't show before then<3 wishhh me luckkk:)

Congrats VeryHopeful on your BFP!... August is looking lucky for everyone FX'd xx

omg congrats VeryHopeful that is wonderful news
wow 2 bfp and it isn't even Aug yet starting to sound like a very lucky thread. fx to many more bfp, so far off to a great start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->