*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Got my BFP this morning :). Little nervous about my temp dip, hope this baby sticks :)

29 BFPs??? Omg, what a good thread! Congrats to all the new BFPs! :hugs: to those that got the witch! :dust:

i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

i started testing at 8dpo-BFN. 9,10,11,12,13 all BFN but this morning 14 dpo BFP on a digital: PREGNANT 1-2 weeks awoohoo :happydance:

i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

i started testing at 8dpo-BFN. 9,10,11,12,13 all BFN but this morning 14 dpo BFP on a digital: PREGNANT 1-2 weeks awoohoo :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!:happydance:
sticky bean to you girl!

What was your secret? How long ttc and what method did you use??

This was our 2nd month ttc after our loss earlier this year. I charted, did my temps & digital OPK. I also followed the SMEP this month, i didn't last month. NO alochol, nicotine or caffine either. Plenty of fruit & veg and water as well as prenatal vitamins. But i think my secret weapon is my trusty pillow that i thrust under my hips to prop them up the minute BDing has finished, i wasnt gonna waste a single swimmer :winkwink:

This was our 2nd month ttc after our loss earlier this year. I charted, did my temps & digital OPK. I also followed the SMEP this month, i didn't last month. NO alochol, nicotine or caffine either. Plenty of fruit & veg and water as well as prenatal vitamins. But i think my secret weapon is my trusty pillow that i thrust under my hips to prop them up the minute BDing has finished, i wasnt gonna waste a single swimmer :winkwink:

Thats SO great! How long did you lay there after BD? Also, did you keep your legs up, straight out, angle?

I am on prenatal, loads of water BUT I do let myself have a glass or two of red wine on the weekends at dinner, etc. But not during the week. I need my AM coffee but have switched to 1/2 decaf, so baby steps, LOL.
Hopefully I can get my BFP and then buhbye coffee and wine for 9 months!!

Thats SO great! How long did you lay there after BD? Also, did you keep your legs up, straight out, angle?

I am on prenatal, loads of water BUT I do let myself have a glass or two of red wine on the weekends at dinner, etc. But not during the week. I need my AM coffee but have switched to 1/2 decaf, so baby steps, LOL.
Hopefully I can get my BFP and then buhbye coffee and wine for 9 months!!

i would lie there for at least half an hour but a lot longer if i could. I would just bend my knees so they were sticking up and my heels were pulled in towards my butt, sometimes i did actually put my feet up on the headboard for a while lol :haha:

goodluck chica x

Wow! Congrats TrAyBaby and Raylansmum! Is that 30 BFPs now?

Congrats Raylansmum and trAyBaby

H&H 9 months to you both :)

congratulations to all the lucky ladies.:happydance:

i am out i got my AF today:dohh:

So I tested just a few minutes ago.......i got an immediate to what looks a white evap line. I left the test in my truck in 100 degree weather all day yesterday......anyone know if heat would ruin an unused test......it was FRER. I think I should go get a digital or something :help::confused:

I am so sorry emma, I know I just seen you on the other thread, I can't imagine what you must be going through :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->