[B][/B] Can you see the line too?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
https://m1341.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Ambertwogood/IMG_20130228_173409_zpsb9b7df75.jpg.html?o=1
Let me know what you think. This is the second one I've taken. Yesterday I took a frer and got what I thought coils possibly be a line. Took this blue today and the "line" came up within the time and got darker later. Its the same width as the control and has a blue tint. I don't know. This one is darker then yesterdays thigh. Let me know what you think. The photo is not tweaked. thanks.

I think I see a faint line but the pic quality isn't great sorry :( how many DPO?

Im not sure about dpo but I should start on the fourth maybe fifth

that is a blue dye and that always shows up on a blue dye....

that is a evap....

i had a blue fat blue line the other month....definitely looked like a plus...

nope...blue dyes really can suck!!

sorry

I see the line but blue dyes are just horrible... but it did come within the time limit and is thick and blue so you can't just fully count it as an evap just because its blue! hope it gets darker for you!

I see the line but blue dyes are just horrible... but it did come within the time limit and is thick and blue so you can't just fully count it as an evap just because its blue! hope it gets darker for you!

my test last month and the other month was bright and dark blue and fat...

and guess what they where evaps

these tests are evil!! with a capital E and every month i take them there is always a faint line...

to me its an evap....it needs to be a heck of a lot darker and then tested on a pink to prove to me its a positive...

they need to recall all blue tests and just not put them out!

i want this for you but dont want to say yea...and its ney.....

wait a day or two and retest on pink....good luck!

i understand that and i know that it happens a lot...but we can't just say every test is an evap just because its blue dye. Ive never ever had an evap on blue dye ever but thats just me.

i understand that and i know that it happens a lot...but we can't just say every test is an evap just because its blue dye. Ive never ever had an evap on blue dye ever but thats just me.

true

but why get someones hopes up when like 80 percent of the time it is a evap...

im not saying she is not...

im saying try a new test in a day.....ya know..

i hate...these blue tests because the evap is just to high....i wish i had camera to show you my blue tests...its crazy....

there really sould be a recall on them and its a waist of money most of them time...

most of the time it sucks cause u dont even realize you grabbed the blue dye till you get home....i seen that happen so many times....its a lol and a oops...but they stink :(

I did a pink yesterday. That is the pic on my avatar. It had a faint pink line top. This one sa drug store ste blue and it doesn't show a plus. It is just supposed to be two lines. And I never get evaps or indent lines.
BellaCan you se e that its blue in the photo? Jw.

I did a pink yesterday. That is the pic on my avatar. It had a faint pink line top. This one sa drug store ste blue and it doesn't show a plus. It is just supposed to be two lines. And I never get evaps or indent lines.
BellaCan you se e that its blue in the photo? Jw.

the pic in ur avator that i blew up and added yesterday was an indent...stark white

i played with the pic today..i inverted put it upside down and backwards and it still just the line where the dye was....

the blue maybe pregnant *crossing fingers for you)..but usually those are evaps to make sure take another test tomorrow, not blue... hold ur pee for two hours and dont drink to much...as not to dilute...

this way you will maybe get a clearer answer...

im not being a witch, though you may think that i am....... i just know what its like to get evaps and think there pos and then to be heart broken...its no fun..and its happen to many times to count with me and others on this board....i watched there hearts break with the same tests....

i do wish the very best and hope you get that big fat chunky positive....i really do :)

FX with lots of baby dust!!!!!! :happydance:

im ttc for well over two and half yrs now so i know what its like, like you to really want a baby.....im just watching a girlfriends back...i hope you understand that.....and im sorry if i came across wrong..

Its no problem. Thanks for the apology. You didn't come across TOO mean. Lol. Many blessings to you to o

Its no problem. Thanks for the apology. You didn't come across TOO mean. Lol. Many blessings to you to o

i have a bunch of blue tests at home only because i grabbed them by mistake...

i have the plus and the single line..

i went to pee and see with the single line and wala...fat faint blue line there

and i am not due to even ovulate yet..... :shrug:

i so hate them, i even wrote to the company on the package telling them what goes on and how many evaps these things bring...

i dont want a refund, i seriously think they need to make there tests pink...there is just something faulty with blue dye tests :(
If you do end up no pregnant, I would write the company too. maybe if enough of us do it

well you never know....

I will if thats what happens....hopefully not. Its ben almost a yr for us. well the and a half of not preventing. But saying it like that makes me think it will never happen.... almost four years is a really long time. Im hoping its just bc we weren't really trying and the time was off...hopefully

I will if thats what happens....hopefully not. Its ben almost a yr for us. well the and a half of not preventing. But saying it like that makes me think it will never happen.... almost four years is a really long time. Im hoping its just bc we weren't really trying and the time was off...hopefully

did i write 4 yrs? I meant 2 plus years..sorry...

if u only been trying for 6 months...well that really isnt not long at all
most doctors tell you to try natural for a yr before they even test you for anything....and honestly 6 months is not that long, though it probably seems really long when ur waiting....

if you are not...have you tried opk;s?

No we have been not preventing for three years and tryi for almost a year about nine months

No we have been not preventing for three years and tryi for almost a year about nine months

well if you are pregnant that will be great..

but if it turns out that your not....maybe its time to start to chart and use opk's

as this is what a doctor would suggest anyway....

you will need to start to find out when you ovulate....this will help you find ur egg.....

because no matter how many times you do it..if u do not do it on your fertile days then you will not get pregnant.....and what you may think are your fertile days may surprise you and may not be....

good luck...

I dont really see much on the blue dye test or the one in avatar. But you still have a few days :) hope you get a nice bfp soon!

Thanks just hoping. I have stated to chart and I'm going to buy o tests tonight on Ebay.

I def see it.

Attachments

• IMG_20130228_173409_zpsb9b7df75.jpg
    IMG_20130228_173409_zpsb9b7df75.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel