B vits gals!

Lol, I was wondering about the eggplant thing myself!!! I think we're just a bigger eggplant this week ;)
I noticed that there are really only 3 more fruits to go anyway so I think we'll spend more time as each size... afterall, pumpkin is next and those come in ALL different sizes!!!

We've all been so quiet here lately! Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm doing good, feeling baby kick all the time now, but can't actually MAKE him respond yet so I'm looking forward to that.
I have to do the glucose test soon and am dreading it.
We're meeting with doula's right now to hire one to help me give birth naturally etc.. very exciting stuff!
We start classes soon and we got all the furniture put up in the nursery and our cats are adjusting to the changes in the house :haha:

How is everyone? Blooming? I'm not lol

I'm all good, feeling a bit blimp like but so far so good! Am officially in 3rd tri now so am catching most of you up :flower:

Anyway, take care and hope to hear some updates soon!

I passed my glucose test! :)
Getting the nursery ready, not much else to report here!

Hey guys! We're almost there! Just checking in.. how's everything going?

Hi lisa, hope all is going well!!

Cant believe we're all nearly at the end and not a moment too soon lol

I'm fine, have finished work which is lovely just taking it easy and getting (kind of) prepared! Luckily I havent really had any issues, just the heartburn - ugh horrendous, generally just achey and tired and feeling a bit cumbersome now even though I'm not really huge, yet anyway

Baby is head down, measuring fine, and has started to drop a bit but carried low all along so not much difference! We had our 32 week scan as babys kidneys are dilated a bit so will need a scan when baby is 12 weeks old to see if they have resolved themselves, even if not its just something to be aware of and not necessarily an issue.

And managed to avoid finding out babys sex so am still team yellow! But am convinced its a boy and will not be persuaded otherwise.

Hope everyone else is all ok and doing well x

i just finished with work too!
Of course now that I'm off work, I'm too uncomfortable to do anything around the house like I planned :dohh:
Back started aching yesterday and nothing seems to relieve it :( So I just want to sit in my chair all day and have a little pity party :haha:

Wish I could help with the heartburn... I have a sore throat that keeps coming back.. my doc doesn't seem too concerned though and said it might be heartburn related but I don't feel/notice much heartburn :shrug:
I had a cold a month and a half ago and this sore throat has been lingering ever since. Grr!

helloooooo??! Lisaf your boy is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else still around? Just wondering how we're all doing x

awww, your guy is so sweet! I love the cuddly picture in your avatar!

I was just thinking of you girls the other day :)

And thanks, we think he's pretty gorgeous ourselves :) He also seems to be the world's happiest baby. My babysitter even comments on how good tempered he is.

Thanks, I need to update it as hes tiddly in that pic. Ah thats good, must be cos hes a boy lol Lawson is pretty laid back and happy but my friends little girl is eeeeeevil haha

Hes just cut his first 2 teeth this week so hes been abit evil this week actually

no teeth here yet.. just started BLW which is fun and messy/disgusting, lol!

lol I'd like to do blw but I go back to work in a few months and Lawson wont take a bottle, sometimes will drink milk from a cup so he really needs to be eating well by then! We've only just started weaning this week but hes not really bothered but I'm sure he will be in his own time (I hope!)

Have you heard from Merry or Chrissy?!

umm, I've seen one of them occasionally on facebook, but not really in touch much at all.

The beauty in my mind of BLW is that they become eager for food and can handle it themselves. Last night Daniel chowed down on 3 zuchinni/courgette spears. No teeth but he chomped through them, skin and all! He will also eat quite a lot of avocado but does need some help with that.
Sweet potato is the newest one and he's still warming up to it.

I am only feeding him in the evenings until he's a pro at it and has a wide variety of foods he can eat. Then we'll let other people feed him (I worry about choking etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->