Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went to the hospital... Surprise surprise I was fobbed off...

I spoke to the sister on the ward who was very abrupt! I told what was going on her reply was "well you will get positive test 3 weeks after a miscarriage" I said its been 5 weeks!...which she quickly just said you will have to go and sit in that room down there turn right turn left blah blah and told me I'll be there for 4 hours and just pushed me down there..

My partner went offit! So in the end we just walked out.

No one I talk too seems there have a clue what I'm on about! Or are even interested in what I've got to say etc... I think it's disgusting.

So Tuesday going back to the doctors yet again!

:hugs: i don't understand why women are just pushed to the side in situations like this. i hope your doctor will give you better care and clearer answers. :flower:

That's awful :( was it an early pregnancy unit? At my local one you can self refer and talk to a midwife on the phone x

I don't know where to turn... I don't know what I should be doing. There is no help available at all.

I honestly feel like just saying shite with it and just sit and suffer in silence. As far as anyone is concerned, I'm not pregnant therefore I should just get on with it. It's disgusting how a miscarriage is treated, it's all sooo clinical with little to no answers :(

I think part of the problem is that along with the medical aspects of miscarriage, there are SO many emotional ones as well. Drs often forget that we have needs beyond "fixing" our bodies, and they treat a miscarriage as a condition instead of a tragedy.

I really hope you get some answers soon, hun :hugs:

I couldn't agree more with you Hunnie... I honestly feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall

I've checked my temp again tonight and it's higher! And I've got terrible heart burn :(.. What's wrong with me? Why aren't the 2 lots of tablets I'm taking not working?

Maybes I'm just worrying more than I should? I don't know :(

I don't know if it's worth ringing around the EPAUs to see if they will do anything or have someone who can advise you further? The aftercare you've been given is terrible. I really think you ought to be offered a scan at the very least, to see if the D&C was complete. If the dr thought you may have an infection, it can be caused by that and might require further intervention. :hugs:

https://www.earlypregnancy.org.uk/FindUs2.asp?region=North%20East

I'm going to the doctors on Wednesday (there closed Monday and Tuesday grrr) and I'm not coming out of there until there agree to send me for a scan, I need some reassurance that everything was removed and there's nothing left...

I'm going to the doctors on Wednesday (there closed Monday and Tuesday grrr) and I'm not coming out of there until there agree to send me for a scan, I need some reassurance that everything was removed and there's nothing left...

You tell 'em! You know your own body better than anyone else. Good luck lovely, and I hope you get some answers soon. Will be thinking about you next week xxx

:)... Can you tell I've had enough? Lol...

I need some answers and I know I'll kick myself if things go belly up because I wasn't assertive enough to make sure I got myself checked out..

If everything is ok after a scan etc, then I'll be fine and happy with that... Hopefully it is

hoping wednesday comes quickly and you can get some serious answers.

You're doing the right thing. I hope you get some proper answers :hugs:

Thank you Hunnies...

Well it seems I'm having some side effects from my tablets :(...

Flushing, headaches, diarrea, metallic taste, dizzyness and dark coloured urine... There listed as common side effects, but i don't know whether to stop taking the tablets or continue to take them until I see doctor on wednesday?

Arghh lol

No, I've been given amoxicillin and metronidazole and I think it's the side effects of the tablets.... Bork they horrible!

Ugh, I'm so sorry Babee... I can't take amoxicillin either. It gives me massive headaches and a rash. Fun stuff!! I hope you feel better :hugs:

Well I did get a BFN yesterday and today got a very barely there positive.... So hopefully in the next few days it will become BFN and actually stay that way :happydance: so then AF can come and we can start Ttc again x

Second picture is how it dried... And to be honest I can hardly see anything on the pictures sooooo hopefully fingers tightly crossed it becomes bfn again and stays that way

Attachments

• f9200c03.jpg
    f9200c03.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 97d0ea71.jpg
    97d0ea71.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
They look so much lighter. Fx that af comes for you, so you have a fresh start. xoxo

I can't believe you're still going through this hun :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"