Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's horrible...those medical terms are awful. I'll keep you in my prayers, that you get answers soon. xoxo

There are horrible, but I also understand there need a general name for the procedure. But seriously? Urghhh

I just wish the hcg would bugger off haha, I just want my AF so we can start the Sperm meets egg plan, I've heard good things about that.. So I will be trying it lol x

Here's today's and yesterday's test, why won't it just bugger off :dohh:

The last test was took on tuesday

Attachments

• b5b023c0.jpg
    b5b023c0.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 5564d9ab.jpg
    5564d9ab.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 7d73a8d9.jpg
    7d73a8d9.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 54
In those last pics, it actually looks like it has gotten darker!

Looks liek your lines ae getting stronger hun :S have you been taking any ovulation tests? you can get pg again b4 a missed period... I know you dont want to hear that. sorry. but to me it just looks stronger and i can understand that after all this time :S :( so sorry for you hun! hope you get your answers soon! xxxx

I didn't use any ovulation tests, because with me still having hcg in my body, a opk would always come out positive, whether I ovulated or not lol.. So it's pretty pointless in me using those.

The test I did today, the line was quicker to form and just kept getting darker as the minutes ticked by... I had to keep looking away and look back as I didn't believe what I was seeing!.. When I tested the other day it was still there but sooo very faint, that to me it just resembled a shadowy something... But today it's a fully formed line with pink! And it was took with second morning urine.. So maybes would of been darker with fmu? I don't know

I am fully aware you can ovulate and get pregnant again... But, I know this would never ever happen to me haha...

Lastnight I had cramps, where I was soooo sure AF was going to start but nope nothing. Today I feel sooo dizzy, still got some wishy washy cramp/aches... I just don't know what the hell is going on anymore lol

I think I'll just keep on testing and see what's what :)

:hugs: So confusing! I hope the dr will take bloods so you can figure out what's going on once and for all x x

Lol sapphire... It's soooo bloody confusing, I know I'm not pregnant, I don't have any symptoms apart from tiredness and feeling dizzy, which isn't just applied to pregnancy.

I'm hoping when I get someo betas done and see there aren't increasing, that the doctor may be able to give me something to make my AF start? I have no idea of there is such a thing.. But I just want to start a fresh and hopefully start trying again :)

Just tested again... Oh no someone please hide these tests :haha:

Attachments

• c60794cf.jpg
    c60794cf.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 55
It's does look like those lines are getting darker. I really hope the doctor can solve ur confusion! Can't imagine how crazy it would drive me! Good Luck for u :flower: x x

Oh it's deffo driving me around the bend lol... But now I'm just have a chuckle to myself regarding the tests... Silly things :)

LOL Babee - lock up those tests! :haha: I know how frustrating it is waiting for AF, but I suppose all the HCG needs to be out of your system first. My tests went negative pretty quick, and my first AF was still 5 weeks after the MC. Felt like forever!

There are horrible, but I also understand there need a general name for the procedure. But seriously? Urghhh

I just wish the hcg would bugger off haha, I just want my AF so we can start the Sperm meets egg plan, I've heard good things about that.. So I will be trying it lol x

So I basically did the SMEP with my son and fell the first month. I tried to do it this month, but if you look at my chart, I didn't have the bd'ing energy. I'm glad you have decided to not stop trying then? xoxo

I just looked at the three tests (Tues., Weds., Thurs.) on my iPad, and I don't want to get your hopes up, but I can really see progression. What do you think? Do you think that this could be a new pregnancy, or not? The only reason I don't think so is because you've had positives for so long, and they should be very dark by now, but on the other hand, if you did O late, who knows, maybe it's a new pregnancy. It's really confusing. I'd be testing with frers. I guess that you'll find out when you go to the doctor's tomorrow, right? I'd bring the tests with you, b/c sometimes their urine tests don't detect much. xoxo SO confusing.

Well just got back from the doctors... I went because I just didn't feel well at all... Today I've felt dizzy and faint, feeling sick, pain in right side front and back... Feeling hot with cold calmly hands. My OH told me to get my butt to the doctors just incase anything was wrong.

The doctor seems to think I may have an infection caused from the surgery... OR... I maybe newly pregnant?

So she has given me, METRONIDAZOLE and AMOXICILLIN... To take for a week, if I still don't feel well then I need to go back, if I've still got a positive test in a week, then I need to go back and get a scan to investigate more.

I just looked at the three tests (Tues., Weds., Thurs.) on my iPad, and I don't want to get your hopes up, but I can really see progression. What do you think? Do you think that this could be a new pregnancy, or not? The only reason I don't think so is because you've had positives for so long, and they should be very dark by now, but on the other hand, if you did O late, who knows, maybe it's a new pregnancy. It's really confusing. I'd be testing with frers. I guess that you'll find out when you go to the doctor's tomorrow, right? I'd bring the tests with you, b/c sometimes their urine tests don't detect much. xoxo SO confusing.

I think there is progression also, but I've already been here before the other week :(...

I thought I may of ovulated around the 22-23 may, but I had about a weeks worth of watery/EWCM had some cramping, so it's possible that I ovulated anywhere in that week, I just don't know. I had cramping lastnight and got some more, which is more on my right side... So maybes I have ovulated, and it's implantation, maybes I haven't and it's ovulation... Or maybes it's af gearing up to start.... Or it's none of those and my body is just trying things out hahaha

I'm gonna keep testing to see what's what. And hopefully I either get some nice strong/darker positives... Or fainter to negatives x

Jelly I wish I could afford frers... But I don't really like them, I really prefer these tests. There have given me true negatives when I wasn't pregnant and I was pregnant and getting the start of something I knew I had to be pregnant, as I knew I could rely on them... Just hoping there work good for me now :) x

Been thread stalking... Hoping that this your new sticky bean!! You deserve it.
I've got so many of those ICs so like you I'm testing at lease twice a day, even with what's happened. Part of me still hoping that I didn't miscarry and somehow it's still holding on. Fingers crossed for you x

I think they are darker babee. How confusing hun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"