Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thread stalking... Hoping that this your new sticky bean!! You deserve it.
I've got so many of those ICs so like you I'm testing at lease twice a day, even with what's happened. Part of me still hoping that I didn't miscarry and somehow it's still holding on. Fingers crossed for you x

Aww I'm so sorry Hunnie, I had a d&c after being told I had a blighted ovum, so I knew I wasn't no longer pregnant... But if it had of been different, then I would of kept testing anyhow just incase the doctors had it wrong.. It has happened before... So goodluck Hunnie you just never know. X

They are getting darker, I hope it a new pregnancy

I really hope it's a new pregnancy also, I'm getting a lot of mild achy cramps going on, which happened when I was pregnant as I was hoping and praying that it wasn't af coming to wade in!..

I think they are darker babee. How confusing hun!

Oh Madrid I've gave up lol... I'm just going with the flow, what will be will be.. If I am, then I would be sooo made up, but if I'm not they is always next cycle and so on :)

I just hate bloody waiting... I'm dying to retest, but I know my urine would be dilated as I'm soo thirsty and drinking a lot.. So I would only get a glimmer of a line and then that would give even more confusion lol

OMG I've got pregnancy stuff going on! This is the first time in 5 weeks of testing positive, that I feel the very start of symptoms...

My boobs have started to hurt, my back is mildly aching and I've got mild cramps... Feeling abit dizzy and faint, really tired, thirsty and bloated.....

I hope my tests show this... Or otherwise I'm nuts haha

Still stalking Babee! Really hope you get some proper answers soon. Waiting is just awful... hugs :hugs: xxxx

Babee_bugs This could be the start of your AF coming ! I found after my miscarriage that before my AF would come and around ovulation I felt nauseous, sore boobs and cramps. I am glad they are doing something about it with a scan etc. Honestly though I have peed on sticks for 3 months after a miscarriage and I got the exact same thing you have been getting. As I said before, each test has a different sensitivity and can look slightly darker due to the level of concentration on the test strip. When I did finally get a positive it was faint and then went very very dark within 2 days.

I just wish i either got AF or BFP...

Just so I can move on and not be in stupid limbo land lol

Mrska... Just seen your ticker, did you have a partial molar pregnancy?... At my scan there were thinking molar pregnancy also... 3 weeks after my d&c, I got my results back to say there couldn't find any sign of a molar of partial molar... This is what sparked me testing the hcg in the first place, hoping and praying that my hcg went down... So I'm a tad anxious because of the scare with the molar thing :(

omg this is brain busting ..must be so frustrating 4 u hunni...good luck xxxx hope its a new pregnancy 4 u xxxx

Jezza I feel like pregnancy symptoms are starting to kick in again :( but yet my tests aren't getting any darker :(

Oh, man. I wish your tests were getting darker. That's what really has me convinced that this hCG is not from a new pregnancy, even with your symptoms. If it was new, I truly believe they would be darker than they are:( I'm so sorry. xoxo

Usually pathology will pick up on a MP or PMP. Otherwise a slow drop in hcg can be an indicator as well along with certain pathology results. Having hcg still present at this point passed your d & c isn't abnormal though so don't panic. At the same stage as you my hcg was around the 80 mark and was getting very dark positive pregnancy tests. I would go and get hcg bloods done to see how they are dropping.

Deffo not pregnant!

There won't even touch me with hcg testing until 6 weeks has passed. So I've got another week to go. :(

I took my temp this morning and it's really high! So it's either a post ovulation temp (which I was expecting it to of dropped).. Or I've still got a lot of progesterone in my body so whether I've ovulated or not I haven't a clue... So either way, unless this drops AF isn't going to arrive is it?

Attachments

• 27efc132.jpg
    27efc132.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 70
Today's line looks darker to me. I didn't have to enlarge the pic to see it.

Oh Madrid don't say that! Lol

I'll put today's and yesterday together for comparison... But to me there don't seem darker enough to say new pregnancy.

First picture is yesterday's and second picture is today's... To me the line seem more visible on the second picture, but not enough darkness between 24 hours to suggest to me that this is indeed a new pregnancy... I honestly feel its just old hcg just lingering on and on and on... Blurghhhh

That's me done for testing till next friday which will of been 6 weeks. So I will update again then x

Attachments

• 10470c42.jpg
    10470c42.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 27efc132.jpg
    27efc132.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 37
Well I just phoned and it rang and rang and rang.. Got no answer Grrrrrr

Think I'm best to try on a morning :(

I'm going to the hospital were I had my d&c done at 4pm... I was this looking into

Good luck, hopefully they will give you a scan, let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck at the hospital :hugs:

I have to say, post-MC my symptoms before AF are scarily like pregnancy symptoms. I was absolutely convinced I was preggo the first month post MC. My boobs had never hurt before, unless I was pregnant. I must have taken 876 tests as I was convincd they were wrong. It's something to do with progesterone I think.

See my boobs aren't hurting, which is strange...

I think what's worrying me the most is, if the doctor yesterday seemed to think I've got an infection, then why have I got one? She didn't a clue of anything....

Is it due to retained tissue or do I simply just have an infection?

My temp is 36.8 which isn't high, but cos I check my temps, that's high for me. I feel dizzy, faint, sick, I'm hot but feel cold with calmly hands and face, I've got heart palpitations, I'm thirsty and very tired. I really don't feel well at all :(

I've basically been left to just get on with it..

Aw sorry you aren't feel well :( Hoping they get to the bottom of it real soon XXXX

Keep us updated. Also I think you should take your tests with because the tests they use are def not that sensitive. I'll be thinking of you. I hope you find out what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"