Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo babee so can't wait for your blood and scan results this week hun! Absolutely masses of good luck to you lovely xxx

Morning ladies :flower:

Well I couldn't get any FRER yesterday as OH was with me all day! Grrrr... So I've ran out of the purple tests, (but not to fear I've bought more :haha:)... But there not going to come till Tuesday :(

So all I've got is opks (green) and these crappy blue hpts (blue)... Even though there are rubbish I've still got abit of progression, so hopefully fingers crossed its a new pregnancy :)

Attachments

• 504d65e6.jpg
    504d65e6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 0c378cac.jpg
    0c378cac.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 46
Yep! I see the progression:) SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get stressed if it doesnt say 2-3. i got myself in a right muddle as i didnt get 3+ for ages!

Awww that's great progression hun I would sit back and relax and on Wednesday don't be stressed if they can't see much they could only just make out the sac on me at 5nhalv week x

I don't know why - but I just know this is a sticky one for you!

I'm guessing there won't see much either Hunnie... I dare say if the scan was booked to check in for pregnancy then I bet there would of made me wait till about 6 weeks+... But this scan was arranged before I knew I was pregnant, and it was to only look to make sure the d&c hadn't left anything behind :)

Hopefully there will tell me come back after a couple of weeks... I really don't fancy being left again till almost 13 weeks to realise that no baby is growing :(.... Fingers crossed this time round

Luv all I like your thinking :thumbup: I really hope it is too... Just the awful reminders of what could of been are still there. But I think once I see a baby I'll be happy and feel more at ease :)

dont get stressed if it doesnt say 2-3. i got myself in a right muddle as i didnt get 3+ for ages!

I'm dying to take the last Clearblue test now... But then I'll kick myself for not keeping it till later if it comes out with 1-2 again lol hopefully Wednesday it shows progression, then if it comes out with 2-3 I'll be able to inform the sonographer when there check and measure, because I've only got estimates of when I'm actually due.

My OH asked me last night so when are we due then, and I just looked at him and said well your guess is as good as mine hahaha... Even he was stunned that I didn't know (I've tracked my cycles, ovulation, Lp, last pregnancy etc very closely) now its like walking in a forest blind folded haha. I'm only going by when I felt cramps for ovulation and then the darkness of my tests to last time. But we will know soon enough :)

I'll post it first thing Maureen Hunnie... I'm gonna make a pregnancy journal tonight so I can keep track of everything etc... So your more than welcome to join me Hunnie x

Well I'm gonna be a new stalker too, and I hope for a happy story from now!!! Xxx

Thank you Hunnie :) I really hope it's also a happy one, I am sooo ready for this baby :) x

Well the OPK is about double darkness since the first one you took, fingers crossed for you for a stickie baby! Excited to see your new test and here about your scan next week!

Here's todays... Opk is very dark woop woop

Can't wait for my purple hpts to arrive hopefully tomorrow :)

Attachments

• f1f82693.jpg
    f1f82693.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads