Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen there awful!.... I love the purple tests and really hoping there come tomorrow

That was taken at 6+5 but I was put ahead to 7+1 the first scan I had at 5+3 there was nothing there but a small sacxx

alrighty, I have dating tomorrow :) and im somewhere from 6+

Here's my test today which is darker phewwww :thumbup: lol

I'm getting my scan tomorrow, by LMP I'm about 7 weeks, when I think I ovulated and the going by darkness of lines roughly 4 and half weeks... Hopefully tomorrow gives some answer x

Attachments

• 90d6c4ef.jpg
    90d6c4ef.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 49
Good luck for tomorrow. Your tests remind me of mine when I first found out about my DD1. The cheapies might show early but damn, they are faint too, must have little dye!

Well I've just inputted on my chart a positive pregnancy test and for some strange reason it's gave me crosshairs! Eh? I know I didn't ovulate then. I didn't have any cramps etc, I didn't have EWCM... Arghhhh tomorrow can't come bloody quick enough..

These blue handled ics I hate them there soooooo faint, can't wait for my purple ones to come, when I did a purple and blue one, the purple was really dark compared to the blue one... So I'm guessing by now I should have a very very dark line, whenever these tests decide to show up

my chart

yes the tests are getting darker !! good luck for tmro but remember dont be dis hearted if they only see the sac x x

To be honest Betty, I'm not really expecting to see much... Anything else there see would be a bonus :thumbup:

I've just got a really awful feeling, that there gonna say I'm not pregnant :/ I've been on such an emotional roller coaster these past 7 weeks... I just want my baby... But all I can do is just sit tight and hope everything is going along nicely. Which is hard, cos I just want to know now lol

awwww dont think like that you must be pregnant again as your tests are progressing well :) keep a smile on your face 2mro will they tell you your results of betas on thursday ? or same day ? ooo and are you doing your digi in the morning ? xx

I did my digi this morning and it said 1-2 again... But the strips in side looked more like a 2-3... Why I didn't wait till tomorrow I just don't know :dohh:

Usually in my doctors blood tests take days and days to come through. So I I might be lucky to know Friday or Monday :(

Aww Iam sure it would say 2-3 in the next couple of days be sure to tell them though that you think your pregnant again in the scanning room xx

Babee!! Good luck for your scan today hun, will be thinking about you and keeping everything crossed! Please do keep us posted xxxx

Thank you hunnies :)....

Yeh I'll be sure to fill them in before my scan is done :)

Just having breakfast then I'm off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back