Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck,cant wait till I get home from work to read an update :flower:

Well went to get my blood drawn usually I'm a good blood giver, but my right arm wouldn't give it. So tried my left and it would only come out slow...

Got to the hospital and explained to them regarding my tests etc. there did a belly scan first and said ooo nice full bladder, everything looked fine.

So there said is it ok if we do an internal scan, which I said yeh, so went to the toilet and as I got up before I flushed I noticed like a 5p shape of red blood on the bottom of the toilet. I checked the toilet paper and looked clear.

So had the internal done and again everything looked fine, my ovaries were nice sizes, no cysts, tubes looked ok etc... But there couldn't see anything pregnancy, but they did say that it's too early and the earliest to see a baby would be around 6 weeks time. So I need to go back and see my doctor for her to arrange another scan to be done at 6 weeks. (2 weeks from now).

Anyways I got up and wiped up down there and noticed pink CM

Got home my tests have come, open the packet and find that the company have sent me the wrong ones ... Anyways went to pee and use one, urine was near clear I've still got a positive but barely visible... OH is now saying see this is why I didnt want another baby, nothing but trouble blah blah... I feel rubbish

I had really bad cramps lastnight, but put it down to doing too much yesterday or my constipation... But when I think now, I must be miscarrying :(

So sorry for the way your feeling hun. its not easy and men dont help at all.. but spotting can be normal and like they said its to early to see anything, keep your chin up and i really hope everything turns out well for you :) xxx

I've never ever spotted when pregnant before... So it's not normal for me :(

All pregnancies are different hun ;) I know its easy said but try not to get too down about it because it could be normal for this pregnancy :) Hope your feeling better soon! :flower: xx

I think in time I'll know one way or the other... I just hate not having any answers :(

I won't know anything off my betas untill next week and I'm only getting one lot done

Just done this test (my urine is very diluted to almost clear) as I had to drink 1litre and a half for the scan..

But it's still positive, still pink x

Attachments

• d150675c.jpg
    d150675c.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 40
:hugs: I wish I knew what to say. :hugs: I hope that everything is okay. I did spot/bleed for the first ten weeks with my son, so it does happen. Thinking of you.

Your test looks good :) imagine how dark it would be with FMU i think this is a sticky bean for you this time Fxd :) xxx

I feel like I'm stuck in limbo land again... I don't know what to think or do with myself. :/

Here it is dried

Attachments

• 02ff09d9.jpg
    02ff09d9.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 32
No problem! I know how you feel, i have Very weird cycles and that makes me think i am pg all the time, and had a couple of positive test 3 weeks ago then negative no AF and now my tests have started having faint lines again :S same happend in march :| it really is confusing and upsetting but your lines are 100% there and getting darker, even diluted and you have a clear line! :) Good luck with this pregnancy (even though i really dont think you need it!) xxx

Wow Chantelle that sounds stressful, have you spoke to a doctor about it?

Really hope you get some nice progression x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back