Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i have, they dont help though, i have only been TTC since jan so they said wait 1yr.. but my mind is occupied alot atm from moving into a new house (my dream house) lol so pretty exciting which is making it easyer :) Thanks hun sure ill see some solid lines soon :) x

I had an early scan done @ 5 wks they only saw a sac and yolk @ 7 weeks they saw baby. however the midwife and ultrasound tech said not to worry about blood or pinky cm as its natural for that too come away 2 especially after an internal so fingers x'd for you x

Just done this test and when I wiped there was red blood :(...

Attachments

• 0794f482.jpg
    0794f482.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 40
i spotted with my second on and off for the first tri its a horrid waiting game, good luck hun xxx

babee soo sorry about the blood :( hope it goes away.

Fx so hard for you hun! I am praying that it's not over for you yet :hugs:

Oh no, im sorry to hear that, still hoping this is a new pregnancy tho, when's your scan Hun?

Ps. Did they diagnose you with some type of molar pregnancy or a straight forward loss in the end? This seems very similar to what I went through in 2009 :hugs:

oh no !!!!! :hugs: hope your okay !! but on the bright side of things hun you have had your scan and everything looks good no cyts ( which could of being causing pos hpts) no leftover tissue :) and no fluid that could build up anywhere........ that last test is still dark and pink maybe your bleeding is from the internal ? or leftover blood ? i would just try too relax huni maybe come off here and try and focus on something else and keep testing every morning .......... its such a rollercoster i really feel for you and as for men they just dont understand i dont even talk to my partner about trying to concieve now and just let him ask me questions the best way ( men need to be centre of attention constantly so they feel secure) have a nice bath and relax :) xxxx

Oh no, im sorry to hear that, still hoping this is a new pregnancy tho, when's your scan Hun?

Ps. Did they diagnose you with some type of molar pregnancy or a straight forward loss in the end? This seems very similar to what I went through in 2009 :hugs:

I had my scan today Hunnie... There said everything appeared fine, no cysts, couldn't find any left overs, everything looked cleared etc

I found out from the lab 3 weeks after my d&c that there was no sign of a molar or partial molar pregnancy thank god

oh no !!!!! :hugs: hope your okay !! but on the bright side of things hun you have had your scan and everything looks good no cyts ( which could of being causing pos hpts) no leftover tissue :) and no fluid that could build up anywhere........ that last test is still dark and pink maybe your bleeding is from the internal ? or leftover blood ? i would just try too relax huni maybe come off here and try and focus on something else and keep testing every morning .......... its such a rollercoster i really feel for you and as for men they just dont understand i dont even talk to my partner about trying to concieve now and just let him ask me questions the best way ( men need to be centre of attention constantly so they feel secure) have a nice bath and relax :) xxxx

I don't know what it is Betty, I really don't... I'm so confused :(

Betty I don't tell him stuff unless he asks, he can be very insensitive at times and then he wonders why I get upset... He's sick of me moping about etc, but for god sake I lost a baby 7 weeks ago and it looks like I'm losing another... We have had a massive row and now he wants me to leave the house. I feel numb:cry:

Well I haven't got cramps anymore, just a heavy bloated feeling...

Yesterday I was badly constipated and today I only just manage to go before my scan, and I managed to go again when I got home, could I of brought on the bleeding more by going to the toilet?

Bleeding has slowed down, it's red, but only there when I wipe.. It's like water, it's not gloopy (so sorry for tmi) I'm just trying to rack my head around all of this

Aw bet your confused hun am sure I would be and every other women out there if this was happening too them !!! Not too be rude or
Nosey but is your partner the father of your 2 children ?? Xx

Yeh he's the dad to them... He just doesn't get the want for another child like I do, maybes I'm being selfish for not considering his feelings.. I don't know.. He doesn't like "babies" he loves them when there can walk and talk

He was popping out to tescos earlier and I said, when ya there will ya get me a bottle of wine the strongest they do please?... His reply was NO, so I was like why... He said well this could just be spotting or something, everything might be ok... So it's not a good idea.

And he's sooooo right ain't he, I just don't know what Im doing anymore :(. I just want all of this pain to go away... I really want to hope that everything is ok and this is just "normal" but I've never ever bled while pregnant before :(

Ive just done this test with like an hour hold.... It's sooo dark

Attachments

• 0e57b689.jpg
    0e57b689.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 43
That is dark!!

Maybe your cervix was slightly irritated during the internal scan and that's the cause of the bleeding?

Keeping my FX crossed for you!

It could possibly be... I'm just trying to sit tight and hope everything is ok, I suppose only way to know is to keep testing :(

It's way darker ain't it... I just wish I knew what this bleeding was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back