Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh he's the dad to them... He just doesn't get the want for another child like I do, maybes I'm being selfish for not considering his feelings.. I don't know.. He doesn't like "babies" he loves them when there can walk and talk

He was popping out to tescos earlier and I said, when ya there will ya get me a bottle of wine the strongest they do please?... His reply was NO, so I was like why... He said well this could just be spotting or something, everything might be ok... So it's not a good idea.

And he's sooooo right ain't he, I just don't know what Im doing anymore :(. I just want all of this pain to go away... I really want to hope that everything is ok and this is just "normal" but I've never ever bled while pregnant before :(

Ive just done this test with like an hour hold.... It's sooo dark

Awwww sorry I asked that was abit rude but just thought if he hadn't experienced that feeling of having a baby then that's why he might off being off but by the sounds of that last message he obviously is bothered he may just be upset and that was his way of dealing with it :)

Anyway by the looks of that test you certialny are very much pregnant !!!! I think maybe when you had gone for number 2 lol it could of put pressure on your cervix and made it bleed or the internal !!!
I would get another digi tmro or day after hun xx

That test is really encouraging hun. The bleeding could of been going to the loo or the internal. Hang in there.

Sounds like DP is as stressed as you too, men just have a different way of letting us know.

I think I'm just under 6 weeks and have been constipated and terrified I'll started bleeding everytime I go to the loo.

Bleeding in early pregnancy is pretty normal. I didn't realize i was pregnant with my first baby until i missed my second period because the first month i was pregnant i had a light period. If i would have known i was pregnant i would have been freaking out!!

Oh no, im sorry to hear that, still hoping this is a new pregnancy tho, when's your scan Hun?

Ps. Did they diagnose you with some type of molar pregnancy or a straight forward loss in the end? This seems very similar to what I went through in 2009 :hugs:

I had my scan today Hunnie... There said everything appeared fine, no cysts, couldn't find any left overs, everything looked cleared etc

I found out from the lab 3 weeks after my d&c that there was no sign of a molar or partial molar pregnancy thank god

Sorry was looking from my phone so didn't see you'd already been for your scan!

Sounds good to me and that last test is so dark, this has to be a new pregnancy! Fingers crossed this bleeding stops now xx

Hey Hun

Just catching up. Bleeding can be normal- implantation is actually rough process! I had bleeding with my first and all was fine, so it really can just be the norm,

That test is soooooo dark. It's so in your favour!

Thank you for your replies ladies... It really does mean a lot.

I suppose the one good thing going in my favour is the dark pregnancy test... The bleeding is still very much red, which is like water... But it's not coming out on the pad only when I sit on the toilet and have a wee. It's wayyyyyy lot less than my usual period..

I've got no cramps... But I feel like I've got thrush and cystitis!... I feel I need the loo every minute, but when I go there is hardly anything there. And my god it stings! I had a internal scan aswell today and there used condoms over the probe with lube on and when me and my partner have used condoms in the past it has made me very very sore, so not sure if I'm just sore inside or I've got thrush.

I do know that it can be quite common and normal to bleed in early pregnancy, I've got a friend who bled a lot! Bucket loads she would describe it and her baby is 8 months old. So I know bleeding can result in something good...

But for me, I've never ever bled... Even when I miscarried in April just gone I had a blighted ovum and for the whole 12 weeks I didn't have pink cm, brown cm, blood nothing! So having a positive pregnancy test Now and bleeding red blood is really heart breaking :(

Today I noticed that the bleeding started off brown cm, pink cm and then red watery blood. My periods don't ever start like this... I go to the toilet and then it's just red, it doesn't build up like it has done today... But then I haven't bled for weeks and weeks and weeks

I wish I had a magic ball to tell me if things are going to be ok or not

Thing is though, your body might just be outta sorts after your d+c . Again, my first was conceived right after a mc, no AF in between, so maybe there's something to that theory ;)

I have bled in almost every one of my pregnancies. This is a sticky bean!

Thank you ladies for posting... I just feel lost and very clueless, because I just don't know what's going on etc... I guess I just freaked out when I first seen blood, I've sat on the settle for hours now I daren't move.

I just don't want to see anymore blood, I wish it would just bugger off... Here's hoping that tomorrow it's gone :) x

Did they find a new pregnancy or anything on the scan? If you are allergic to latex that could be causing your pain and stinging as well.

Nope.. There couldn't see a sac, but she did stress before my scan that there wouldn't be able to see a pregnancy untill 6 weeks. I reckon I'm only 4 weeks. So she did tell me to get my doctor to send me for a repeat scan in 2 weeks time.

I think I may actually be allergic, just I've noticed when me and my partner have used them before, Ive felt very sore. So maybes I am?

I would think so, I never used to have an allergy to it, but everytime I put on those latex gloves, my hands get sweaty and start burning, then get red. So its defo a possibility.

Hopefully that it is a new pregnancy and you will see something soon. That last test is a defo progression. good luck fx'd

Here's this morning test... Which is nice and dark!

I've ordered some more Clearblue digitals so then I'll be able to see if I get a 2-3 or 3+ on that...

I'm still bleeding, it's still red, but not a lot. Checked my cervix and it's gona high again, feels more firmer but is still slightly open.

Attachments

• fb535e75.jpg
    fb535e75.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
Us ladies that have had children already will find that our cervixes are always slightly open :thumbup: don't worry about that and stop diggin around in there!! :rofl:

Oh, test is awesome!

Oh yeh it's always open lol... But it's not as open as it was yesterday and feels slightly firmer... I just wish this bleeding would bugger off :(

I hope its just an irritation bleed from your internal hun :flower::hugs:

woooooooah loving the tests hun!

How comes you didn't get the instalert ones this time chick?

That one is super dark! You'd easily be 2-3 on a digi and not far off 3+ I reckon! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"