Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its just an irritation bleed from your internal hun :flower::hugs:

I really hope so... Fingers crossed x

woooooooah loving the tests hun!

The are pretty dark! :thumbup:

How comes you didn't get the instalert ones this time chick?

Because the stupid eBay seller sent me the wrong ones, I was devastated when I got home after the scan to find these had turned up, I complained and there sent me the instalert ones out yesterday, so hopefully there show up tomorrow.

That one is super dark! You'd easily be 2-3 on a digi and not far off 3+ I reckon! X

You reckon? It is quite dark... I've ordered some Clearblue digitals with conception indicator, just to see if I get progression or not... I hate all of this not knowing malarkey.

Well I'm going to the doctors today at 3:40pm gonna try and get another blood test done tomorrow, but I very much doubt it (there rubbish in my doctors). If I don't get a blood test tomorrow, I was thinking maybes go to the hospital tomorrow as there will probs do bloods and then ill be able to know if it's going up or down... I know there is nothing I can do to stop me from miscarrying, if I do I do... But I'd like to know and be prepared for that.
I'm not in any pain, boobs are starting to hurt though.... Just trying to keep myself busy with doing the washing etc, to hopefully take my mind of things... If that's ever possible

Well I'm pretty sure I've just miscarried :(... Went to the toilet and something really big just slipped out, so I checked in the toilet and there was a big tissue clump, pinky looking, with lots of dark liver looking things :(...

I'm devastated :(

Hun at this point in a new pregnancy, you wouldn't be able to see anything even if you did pass it!

Are you cramping? Bleeding?

Maybe it was just a giant mucous CM glob....a lot I pregnant women get "vagina boogers" (that's a technical term) while they're pregnant.

I hope everything is ok!!!

Stucki it was quite a size, I do have a picture of it... It looks sort of like a octopus with stringy bits coming off from it... With a really dark area at the top and pinky looking flesh on the bottom area...

I'm bleeding bright red, but there's no pain, cramping etc

Babee - I have been silently stalking your thread from the word go. I have been hoping & rooting for you & your sticky bean.
I have a friend who also had a m/c and could visably see it when it passed. She was 7 weeks though. At your stage, you shouldn't be able to tell visably though. I'm wondering if it's not the precious m/c only passing now.
If you like, you can email the pic & I can tell you if it looked anything like hers?

I'm still routing for you, and truly don't see how such an early stage in the prgnancy would be so visable.

:hugs: it weird your not cramping. Anyone Ik that has mc'ed has been in severe pain!

I'm so sorry you're going through this yet again, particularly so soon after your D&C 7 weeks ago. I've been silently stalking this thread, and I just couldn't stay quiet any longer.
I've had 2 miscarriages in a row (within a 6 month time frame), I'm turning 34 in less than a month, and have no children yet. I hate to be the negative voice of your thread, but the reality of the situation is that bleeding in pregnancy happens, but it's rarely normal. I think we read of it happening so much online, and things turn out okay for a lot of these women, but really, in the bigger picture, bleeding is often the first sign that something is amiss. Although I'm no doctor, it sounds to me from the description of the clotty/tissue thing you passed, that you have indeed miscarried. At 4 weeks, whatever this thing was that you passed was NOT the baby, as the baby is so tiny at this point, it would be no larger than a poppy seed.

I am so sorry this is happening to you...I know how painful this situation is. Two miscarriages in a row is a tricky spot to be in, because most often, doctors won't test after 2...they want to wait to test until after you've had 3 consecutive losses. So, it's like being stuck in an impossible state of limbo.

I can tell you right now that over 90% of all early miscarriages (and chemical pregnancies/miscarriages, such as this was in your case) are a result of chromosomal abnormalities, or a lethal recessive genetic trait. This is a very common issue, and so many more women experience it than what you'd ever imagine. There are some tests that could be run now, such as a thyroid panel, and tests to see if you have some sort of blood clotting disorder, or other autoimmune issue. This can all be looked at, when you're ready, and once you've given yourself time to grieve and heal.

I can tell you right now, that consecutive losses are tough, and nothing anyone can say to you will make it better. Your DH will never understand...men don't become fathers until they SEE and HOLD their babies. Women become mothers at conception. So don't get too frustrated with him that he can't share in your grief...he'll be merely an observer, and can only try to empathize. The last thing you two need to be doing at this point is fighting, and he should not be telling you to leave the house. It's one thing to not be capable of understanding what you're going through, but it's another to act like an insensitive ass-pony.

If things start getting too tough emotionally for you (and I've been there, too), don't be afraid to reach out for help. Currently, I see a counselor, and attend a monthly support group for those who have experienced baby loss. I urge you to know your threshold for suffering, and if it feels to be too much, then it's time to see someone, or get involved with a group.

If anyone outside of BnB knew about this last pregnancy, be prepared for people to say a whole lot of stupid things. "At least you know you can get pregnant." "What's wrong with you? Obviously something is wrong..." "Everything happens for a reason." "At least you lost it early on." "At least you have two kids already."

I can tell you right now that unless these people have gone through it, they're incapable of understanding it, and most of the time, they don't know WHAT to say to help, and end up saying really insensitive things, thinking that they're actually helping. These comments used to make me hostile. Now, I see that these people say things out of ignorance, and I can't continue to walk around angry with them because of that.

It's a process. And you need to allow yourself as much time as you can to cope, to cry, to be angry, etc. Recurrent loss is a very tough journey.

Please feel free to stop in my journal, or PM me if you need to talk, or just let it out. Again, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I couldn't see a baby, just a sac to be honest.... I sent the picture to my friend who has had 10 miscarriages and she's confirmed it to be a sac :(

Thank you wookie for your kind words, there was only me and partner who knew I was pregnant, we told no one... But now I've told some of my closest of friends who have previously had miscarriages because it's only those who have had a miscarriage before can fully understand what your going through.. And plus I just needed to talk to someone.

I think it was just too soon for my body to cope with a new pregnancy and therefore I'm going to go on the pill to avoid this happening again.. I really don't think I could cope with another miscarriage... Allow my body and mind to heal some what and then see where we go from there. I know though that my partner won't want to try again.. And at the minute I'm happy with that :(

I'm so sorry Babee. I've been thinking of you, and hoping that everything would be okay. Sending you :hugs: PM me if you need to talk. Life is so unfair. xoxo

:hugs: i'm so sorry babee. i wish there were words that could bring you comfort in all of this. you've had to go through so much on your journey. i just don't know what to say. i'm just so sorry.

Hcg yesterday was 57 :(

The doctor did try to ring me earlier, but I missed her phone call, and it was to tell me to go straight to the early pregnancy unit at my hospital to get assessed etc and go for a emergency scan...

I did tell her that I had a scan yesterday and nothing was seen, but I was advise that it was too early to see anything.

Anyways I won't be getting a repeat beta tomorrow, but to go back in 2 weeks to monitor it coming down :(

Well I'm pretty sure I've just miscarried :(... Went to the toilet and something really big just slipped out, so I checked in the toilet and there was a big tissue clump, pinky looking, with lots of dark liver looking things :(...

I'm devastated :(

I am so sorry for your loss :cry:

So sorry to hear this Babee... you deserve some happy news very soon hunni. Sending lots of hugs xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"